BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Buzzjack Mafia: Round 3 | SIGN-UPS, Ask and you shall receive.
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
CodySleighBell-y
post Jul 19 2016, 11:03 PM
Post #1
Que eu vou jogar bem na sua cara
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

Welcome one and all to the revival of the popular game, Mafia! Since being revived last year, I was so glad at this being such a success that I want to bring it back again!

RULESET (which I got from another site smile.gif sorry for the giant word block)
1) Please enjoy this game and do not act in a manner that would make the game unenjoyable for others. This includes personal attacks, passive aggression, or any other improper behavior. Common courtesy is expected, and required, of all players. I will get Rooney to send one of those "Polite Messages" if you break this rule. This is all in good fun to prepare for the stressfulness of the Rate, so let's keep it clean!

2) All official information and rulings will come directly from the Game Moderator (which is me, Cody Collins). Please send all private messages, including Night Actions to me.

3) Your ability to follow or ability to contact the Game Moderator for clarification of the rules and any instructions in your role PM serves as your confirmation for this game.

4) If you are allowed to communicate with another player outside of this thread, then please follow the communication instructions within your role PM. If there are no specific communication instructions within your role PM then you are unable to converse with any other person about this game with exception of the Game Moderator and Co-Moderator. This includes anyone you believe to be a non-player and anyone you believe to be dead and/or removed/replaced from the game. This applies while you are living, dead, and/or removed/replaced from the game. You do have full knowledge of the mechanics of the game but regardless you should not assume you are free to communicate outside of these instructions or those in your role PM. These communication rules last until the game's conclusion.

5) Do not quote role PMs or any other form of communication with the Game Moderator unless your role PM explicitly states you can (in which case follow the instructions in your role PM). You may paraphrase your role PM as you see fit, but keep everything in your own words! You may NOT directly post or link to the image that is contained within your role PM.

6) Editing/deleting your posts is not allowed, and multi-posting is instead encouraged in its place.

7) All votes must follow the format of Vote: [player] and be easily noticeable. Typos (HARRY), errors in the format (HARRY), and awkward placement will be counted at the Game Moderator's or Co-Moderator's discretion. All official Vote Counts will serve as the answer to whether or not something is counted.

8) You are not required to unvote, however if you do, then please use the format of Unvote: [player]. The same rules for counting unvotes apply as per votes outlined in Rule #7.

9) Self-voting is allowed.

10) No Lynch is a valid vote target.

11) A lynch will occur when a majority of votes has been reached. A majority must be reached in order for a lynch to occur.

12) I will be introducing something new: Deadline for the Day Phase equals a time of 72 hours on Days 1 & 2, and 48 hours each day thereafter. Deadline for the Night Phase will always equal a time of 24 hours.

13) During any day phase a player may perform the command Request: Deadline Extension. The deadline will be extended by one day if a majority of players perform this command. This can only be done once over the course of the game and the deadline will not be extended for any other reason; including site error. It is expected players will be aware of all deadlines [regardless of placement or frequency of posting] and will accommodate and be prepared for any such interference.

14) Twilight Phase will occur between Day Phase and Night Phase for a variable period. All living players including any lynch targets will be allowed to communicate in thread until a Night start scene is posted.

15) After your death and/or removal/replacement from the game you are not allowed to post in the game thread until the game has concluded unless your role PM explicitly states such. Any posts by non-players, dead players, removed players, etc... may be deleted by the board moderator, at the game moderator's request.

16) You are expected to maintain a healthy level of activity in this game. If you have pre-planned absence, then please notify the game mod ahead of time and you will not be prodded. However if your absence is for an unreasonable amount of time, you may be forcibly replaced regardless of advance notification.
You will receive a prod every twenty-four hour period you do not post without note of Vacation/Limited Access (V/LA) within the game thread. V/LA declared outside the game thread or privately to a Game Moderator may or may not be honoured at the game moderator's discretion.

If you go for a period of 48 hours without posting or acknowledging prods, you will be replaced or modkilled at the Game Moderator's discretion.

17) Failure to adhere to rules will result in replacement or modkill based on the moderator's discretion.

18) You may ask questions to the Game Moderator using the command: @mod: ___. The Game Moderator will answer questions with the command: #Mod: ___. Please note that as this is a Closed set-up, specific questions about mechanics in the game thread may or may not be answered at the game moderator's discretion. (Don't worry, I will be noticing these things, unless I'm sleeping, remember I live in California plz)

19) Please do not post in code (such as javascript, binary, etc...), hidden text (this does not include spoiler tags or collapse tags), or foreign languages (so Lindsey PLEASE do not post in the Heda language).

20) You may not post screenshots [print screens] or anything resembling a screenshot [print screen].

21) You may not quote logs of communication with other players if your role PM allows you to communicate with other players outside of this thread. You are free to paraphrase.

22) If you have an issue with any of these rules you may privately appeal for a rule's removal via PM.

23) You may privately notify the Game Moderator via PM if you feel another player has violated any rule.

24) Modkills during the Day Phase end said phase, skipping the Twilight Phase. It is important to note that if you are modkilled for a reason that could not have been resolved via forced replacement, your win condition will be changed to that of survival upon the modkill.

25) Punishments not outlined previously but still applicable at the Game Moderator's discretion include both black-listing from future games as well as your win condition being changed to that of survival after your death.

26) Non-players and dead players may only post on the game topic but must use the jump.gif emoji.

27.) Any and all pictures of Cody Christian are welcome.

Set-Up:
This is a Closed Set-Up for 16 Players with all flavor and all roles assigned to players randomly. Yeah, just 15, though tbh I have no idea how many players this will attract.
I do not confirm the presence or absence of any roles.
I confirm that this game will use Natural Action Resolution.
I will not say what the theme is until the actual game starts. This is only because I want to show a bit of suspense.
I do confirm this game is as Normal and non-bast*rd as possible, given that I have no idea how well-balanced this s**t is.

Sign-Up List:
1. Harry
2. Ryan
3. Chez Wombat
4. Tyler
5. Lindsey
6. Jahq
7. Ultraviolence1989
8. mdh/meme
9. Spadam
10. Silas
11. Lotti
12. Cameron
13. Mattias
14. Seven
15. PeteFromLeeds
16. HausOfKubrick

Back-ups (just in case anyone drops out):
1. Iz
2. Jacob Alan
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MerryFlynnmas
post Jul 19 2016, 11:07 PM
Post #2
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,835

I want to sign up *.*

+Quote Post
Ryan.
post Jul 19 2016, 11:07 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 12,608
   No Gallery Pics

Me me me! cheer.gif

+Quote Post
Winter Wombatlan...
post Jul 19 2016, 11:10 PM
Post #4
The owls are not what they seem
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

When's this happening? I don't want it to all be happening when I'm not online like last time.

Nonetheless, I missed this last time so I wanna play biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Jul 19 2016, 11:14 PM
Post #5
No wonder there's panic in this industry, I mean please...
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 67

We are engaged, so give me the best spot. 😘

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
post Jul 19 2016, 11:18 PM
Post #6
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Chez Wombat @ Jul 19 2016, 04:10 PM) *
When's this happening? I don't want it to all be happening when I'm not online like last time.

Nonetheless, I missed this last time so I wanna play biggrin.gif
I'll leave the deadline to be either whenever we get enough players or right after Lindsey's FF results so it doesn't clash with hers.

(don't worry Lindsey I'll enter yours)

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅsʟᴇɪɢʜ.
post Jul 19 2016, 11:20 PM
Post #7
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

Me pls

I'm going out tomorrow night so I'll be posting my results during the afternoon rather than the evening so you wont have to wait too long laugh.gif

mine officially closed 20 mins ago but if you send them in asap i'll accept

This post has been edited by ℒ𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓼𝒆𝔂: Jul 19 2016, 11:21 PM

+Quote Post
Styles Bilinski
post Jul 20 2016, 02:54 AM
Post #8
alt er love
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

Wouldn't mind taking part but won't be around Friday evening or Saturday if it's going to be happening then thinking.gif

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
post Jul 20 2016, 03:12 AM
Post #9
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(J▲hq @ Jul 19 2016, 07:54 PM) *
Wouldn't mind taking part but won't be around Friday evening or Saturday if it's going to be happening then thinking.gif
It should be starting sometime tomorrow night (afternoon for me) assuming I get a wave of participants when I get back from my jog. (Probably after the BJSC listenthrough)

At the latest it will be late tomorrow night so you'll have all day Thursday to play smile.gif

+Quote Post
UltraReputation
post Jul 20 2016, 05:39 AM
Post #10
I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted.
Member No.: 20,947

I'll sign up!

+Quote Post
santa's sack
post Jul 20 2016, 06:40 AM
Post #11
it doesn't matter, we're all together
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

Ooh yes pls <3

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Jul 20 2016, 07:58 AM
Post #12
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

*signs up* funky.gif

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Jul 20 2016, 08:02 AM
Post #13
Surfing in paradise
Member No.: 3,474

I'm in!!!

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Jul 20 2016, 08:11 AM
Post #14
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

Defo up for this!

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Jul 20 2016, 08:59 AM
Post #15
THE BLAZE *.*
Member No.: 18,061

Moi

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Jul 20 2016, 10:18 AM
Post #16
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

Didn't do this last time - I'll take part this time please!

+Quote Post
PuppiesAre4Ever
post Jul 20 2016, 10:21 AM
Post #17
i'm a rebel just for kicks now
Member No.: 14,428
   No Gallery Pics

Ooh yay, I didn't take part in the last one either but I shall chance my luck and SIGN UP for this one *.*

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Jul 20 2016, 01:22 PM
Post #18
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

I was still so confused last time so I hope I can understand what's going on this time heehee.gif

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
post Jul 20 2016, 02:48 PM
Post #19
   No Gallery Pics

Two more spots left but all the backup spots are still there smile.gif

+Quote Post
Petelehem
post Jul 20 2016, 03:50 PM
Post #20
This lunch tastes like a beat
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

Go on then, I'll have a go.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2017 - 11:12 PM