BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> thursday july 21st, discuss..
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
bipolar angel
post Jul 21 2016, 09:49 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,494
   No Gallery Pics

what are your plans for today?

how's everyone doing

morning: eat sausages, catch up with last night's episode of shades of blue, wait for my latest delivery

afternoon:. doctor appointment, may have a coffee in town, nothing too special

evening: going out for dinner at TGI fridays, as i've been meaning to do that for a while

have a nice day everyone
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bipolar angel
post Jul 21 2016, 09:50 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 20,494
   No Gallery Pics

oops.

i was meant to say july 21st, not 22nd

shame you can't edit the title of the message- just the actual message itself

+Quote Post
Slade
post Jul 21 2016, 09:59 AM
Post #3
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

Have edited the thread title for you! happy.gif

I am currently on a coach (with free WiFi *.*) to the airport. Will then be flying back to England! Shall be doing some reading up on my work experience placement when I get home/catching up on on lots of BuzzJack threads and possibly slotting in a BJSC final listen.

+Quote Post
MerryFlynnmas
post Jul 21 2016, 10:04 AM
Post #4
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,835

Going to town and getting hair cut and having a nice day there

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Jul 21 2016, 10:13 AM
Post #5
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

You can edit the thread title (and the subtitle) if you go to "Full edit", bipolar angel happy.gif

Anyway, I'm very much working on my Buzzrate comments today kink.gif I'd already written out some over the past year, but I'm changing a lot of it. Planning to get about half of them done today and then the other half tomorrow - that way I'll have it out of the way nice and early and can focus on writing the results commentary after that (I have a feeling I might struggle a bit more this time sad.gif). Of course I might still end up changing some things at the last minute in a rush of new ideas or whatever.

So I'm pretty much just busy with that today, would love to squeeze in some TV and music as well at some point happy.gif

+Quote Post
Styles Bilinski
post Jul 21 2016, 10:32 AM
Post #6
alt er love
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

George Shelley coming through my gateline at work will be the highlight of my day

Not got any plans, just looking forward to my four day weekend following this shift.

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Jul 21 2016, 11:09 AM
Post #7
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

QUOTE(Mattias @ Jul 21 2016, 11:13 AM) *
You can edit the thread title (and the subtitle) if you go to "Full edit", bipolar angel happy.gif

Anyway, I'm very much working on my Buzzrate comments today kink.gif I'd already written out some over the past year, but I'm changing a lot of it. Planning to get about half of them done today and then the other half tomorrow - that way I'll have it out of the way nice and early and can focus on writing the results commentary after that (I have a feeling I might struggle a bit more this time sad.gif). Of course I might still end up changing some things at the last minute in a rush of new ideas or whatever.

So I'm pretty much just busy with that today, would love to squeeze in some TV and music as well at some point happy.gif

Wow 50 essays in one day? ohmy.gif that's impressive tongue.gif

I think the hot weather is messing up my sleep a bit as I couldn't get back this morning sleep.gif doing BJSC, ATC rate results and the mafia thing which I hope I can still do on top of karate

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Jul 21 2016, 11:33 AM
Post #8
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(memebury. @ Jul 21 2016, 12:09 PM) *
Wow 50 essays in one day? ohmy.gif that's impressive tongue.gif

Yeah I may have overestimated my abilities there a bit. I guess I'm just trying to plan my days a bit more, rather than letting literally everything flow spontaneously. So I just made the decision to take on circa 50 comments today, but you're right, it might be a little much. I'll see how I get on.

And yess, the mafia thing, looking forward to experiencing that unfold!~

+Quote Post
mdh
post Jul 21 2016, 11:40 AM
Post #9
it doesn't matter, we're all together
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

Just broke up for summer! Got all my shit done early so left an hour or two early which is nice.

Might go to my Nans later but right now I'm bored ~ I want to go back to school.

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Jul 21 2016, 11:43 AM
Post #10
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

got home from work about half an hour ago, only did two hours this morning! not really got much planned for the rest of the day, may TRY even out the burn on my face but don't want to risk making it worse :')

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Jul 21 2016, 02:53 PM
Post #11
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

Struggled to sleep today, must've been getting on for 11am before I went to sleep, woke up about 1pm but i'm off work tonight so I can catch up with sleep then cheer.gif

Lots to do this weekend, since I slept more than my cats last weekend (seriously laugh.gif ), but catching up on laptoppy things atm before I start. We are starting to decorate the house and hopefully, finally, move soon

My new passport arrived today too biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2017 - 10:11 AM