Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Could Torchwood finally be coming back?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Blurbe Witch
post Jul 24 2016, 07:43 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 21,753
   No Gallery Pics

There's an article on DS today quoting John Barrowman saying he's having phonecalls about a potential Torchwood revival.

How would you feel about this? If it's pre-Miracle Day Torchwood, I would absolutely love it! Otherwise, I'll pass. I can't believe how much they destroyed the show in that season. I guess they'd have to get new team members since they've all died except Captain Jack and Gwen. Maybe they could bring in Martha for familiarity again as well as a couple of newbies? It could work.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Jul 24 2016, 07:51 PM
Post #2
long hair don't care
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 13,530

I reeaaaally hope they bring it back! I don't mind it being post-Miracle Day but they need a solid cast alongside Jack and Gwen for sure. Would be interesting to see how they might get Torchwood up and running again in-universe!
+Quote Post
post Jul 25 2016, 06:11 PM
Post #3
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

I've kind of become tired lately of nothing being able to end in the world of TV & Movies but, as it never really officially ended, I would like to see Torchwood return. I would just want it to be a UK production though and either do something like Children of Earth or a s1/s2 approach with a permanent base and a new team joining Jack & Gwen. The show can stay dead if a revival consists of anything similar to Miracle Day.
+Quote Post
post Jul 25 2016, 06:16 PM
Post #4
Group: Members
Member No.: 54
   No Gallery Pics

I didn't mind Miracle Day, in fact I really enjoyed the first half of the series. It just dragged the idea out far too long.

Children Of The Earth is one of my favourite things I've ever seen on television, it was just so much better than I would ever have imagined it to be.
+Quote Post
post Aug 17 2016, 08:25 PM
Post #5
when the spun stops STOP
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,005

I've loved all of the series even though 1+2 were quite different to 3+4, so down for a 5th wub.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th October 2016 - 04:47 PM