BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> monday july 25th, a new week
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
bipolar angel
post Jul 25 2016, 09:05 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,494
   No Gallery Pics

plans?

randomness?

anything?

morning: listen to now that's what i call music 94 (i've not even looked at the track list yet, so it's all going to be new to me)

eat breakfast

afternoon: nothing at all, will probably end up at the coffee shop, or mcdonalds, somewhere like that

evening: again nothing

have a nice day
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Jul 25 2016, 09:13 AM
Post #2
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

I might do some BJSC stats today after last night's results. Going swimming in a couple of hours and might do some more Buzzrate comments in the evening which I keep procrastinating, like it's some kind of chore... Well it is in a way I guess laugh.gif

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Jul 25 2016, 10:11 AM
Post #3
Heda
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

I was gonna just have a lazy day in, do a bit of tidying etc but I woke up with a wasp in my bed and I've been stung so I'm going to need to go out and get cream or something it f***ing hurts cry.gif

I found the stinger in my arm before the actual wasp mellow.gif

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Jul 25 2016, 10:14 AM
Post #4
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

Still in bed :') going to have a lazy day again! Might do some leaflet dropping later for my Dads new business or maybe tomorrow kink.gif I also want to buy some nuggs

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jul 25 2016, 10:28 AM
Post #5
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

I thought it was Sunday for a bit while I got up and brushed my teeth etc so thought "ah nothing at all today" but I think I'll maybe go to the high street and maybe pick up a couple of DVDs or a new PS4 game or something, will be a nice walk and something to do.

Big Brother eviction again later but aside from that when I get back I might just play inFamous laugh.gif

+Quote Post
bipolar angel
post Jul 25 2016, 10:35 AM
Post #6
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 20,494
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(ℒ𝓲𝓷⻤ @ Jul 25 2016, 11:11 AM) *
I was gonna just have a lazy day in, do a bit of tidying etc but I woke up with a wasp in my bed and I've been stung so I'm going to need to go out and get cream or something it f***ing hurts cry.gif

ow!

hope you get it sorted

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Jul 25 2016, 02:05 PM
Post #7
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

QUOTE(ℒ𝓲𝓷⻤ @ Jul 25 2016, 11:11 AM) *

Oh gawd I have a kind of fear of bees and wasps and have never been stung before (although not so m bees any more as they don't really bother you). I'd hate for my first experience to be something like my bed though, why can't they just leave us alone sleep.gif laugh.gif

Feeling better today and the swim probably helped. Also got my assignment results through and passed them all cheer.gif (even the one I really thought I would fail but scraped through!) was worried a negative result would keep me feeling down before reading laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Slade
post Jul 25 2016, 04:39 PM
Post #8
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

Today was my first day of work experience! Found it really tough to begin with as I felt so nervous and out of my depth but it got better and better as the day went on. Even got my name mentioned a couple of times on this radio station while working with the presenter at the time, woo laugh.gif treasuring these next few hours or so to relax before having to get up at 5:45 tomorrow for day 2. </3 nuggets shall be a thing tonight *.*

+Quote Post
UltraReputation
post Jul 25 2016, 05:12 PM
Post #9
I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

My Geography Controlled Assessment is finally done after 3 months cheer.gif

(I have only just got home as well as had to stay in school and finish it for the last couple of hours!)

+Quote Post
Flatcap
post Jul 25 2016, 07:37 PM
Post #10
Ebenezer...
Member No.: 27
   No Gallery Pics

Today, I went to town and had a browse around the shops. Then went for a drive to a church in the locality which was open. Housework the rest of the day.

+Quote Post
Ryan.
post Jul 25 2016, 08:09 PM
Post #11
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 12,608
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Ultraviolence1989 @ Jul 25 2016, 06:12 PM) *
My Geography Controlled Assessment is finally done after 3 months cheer.gif

(I have only just got home as well as had to stay in school and finish it for the last couple of hours!)

Ooh that brings back memories! We had to do our GCSE geography controlled assessment on the Holderness Coast, I quite enjoyed it in the end but it was a very weird way of being tested. We did 10 hours over 10 different lessons I believe (although I think most were done after about 7/8 lessons), I don't know if the rules are still the same nowadays. ohmy.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2017 - 09:01 PM