BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Quick apology.
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Math ☂
post Jul 26 2016, 11:16 PM
Post #1
come on down to south park
Group: Members
Member No.: 19,852
   No Gallery Pics

The mods can delete this if they want but I'm genuinely sorry to the people I attacked / upset. I was taking out the anger I had in real life on people that didn't deserve it and I didn't mean to be that cruel. I went on the offense before I gave myself the time to realize whether this was a public issue or not. I've just had a very hard time being excluded from this site and in real life and I want to hold onto my friends on here / gain back the friends that left the site.

I've seen a noticeable shift in who is and isn't popular here and I feel like I'm just out of touch these days. I miss a lot of people that left the site and I'm blaming it on things completely irrelevant to the situation so I'm sorry for placing the blame on people who don't deserve it. heart.gif

This post has been edited by Math ☂: Jul 26 2016, 11:16 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Santa's Coming
post Jul 26 2016, 11:17 PM
Post #2
Creole Lady Mayonnaise
Member No.: 16,548
   No Gallery Pics

i hate lotti too

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Jul 26 2016, 11:18 PM
Post #3
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

math if you ever have any problem with me again over the way i act or come across on this site feel free to pm me instead of indirect. i'd hate to feel like i've ever made you feel ostracised

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Jul 26 2016, 11:20 PM
Post #4
Heda
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

The majority of people on here are very welcoming and friendly and would be more than happy to bring you into the fold of their convos or explain their humour to you, it works both ways though you need to actually make an effort with people, especially newer members rather than jumping on them for not making you their top priority when you've not even given them the time of day, people aren't mind readers and if you have an issue you need to talk to that person privately to sort it, let them know they've upset you for whatever reason as making big dramatic posts out of seemingly nowhere is never the best idea when it comes to things like this unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Michael Bubré
post Jul 26 2016, 11:24 PM
Post #5
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Member No.: 8,300

I'll leave this thread up as long as it doesn't descend into further argument. x

(if anyone sees this thread and is wondering what it was about, just ignore it, I'm hoping we can move on very quickly from this)

+Quote Post
HausAlone
post Jul 26 2016, 11:28 PM
Post #6
Henrietta R Hippo
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 13,007

Math don't worry! Everyone is prone to having rash moments of outburst, you just did it publicly on here. We'd be lieing if we said we've never had a moment where you've blindly gone on the offence and instantly regretted it. No one is holding anything against you, where would we be on this forum if we weren't allowed to share our thoughts about what we see? It's a community - we need to hear from everyone.

It reminds me of a time last year I think when a lot of people came gunning for the Shoutbox.. some of whom actually post in there now! It's all about either accepting the different facets of personality traits here or accepting there are differences and enjoying the things you can.

I like to think i'm quite PRESENT on this site (particularly in the Shoutbox) but even I have days where I log on and there are around 16 threads made that I have no idea what they're on about. All I do is either try to understand them or just ignore them and go to somewhere else on the forum that I do understand laugh.gif With so many personalities on here, it's natural that you're not going to understand all of the jokes and comments and threads, but hold onto the ones you do understand and certainly don't leave the site because of this because that only means that you're ACTUALLY excluded instead of making an effort to be included.

With my Lounge hat on though for a second, if anyone does feel there are ways to improve the Lounge or something that is bothering them YOU MUST SPEAK OUT and drop a PM to one of us because we need to make this as strong as it can be and the only way to do that is to hear from any issues you have or they'll just continue. We're only 5 people we do not speak for everyone so we really need pms coming whenever you feel something could be improved in the Lounge or if you're feeling uncomfortable about anything.

+Quote Post
Math ☂
post Jul 26 2016, 11:28 PM
Post #7
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(ℒ𝓲𝓷⻤ @ Jul 26 2016, 07:20 PM) *
The majority of people on here are very welcoming and friendly and would be more than happy to bring you into the fold of their convos or explain their humour to you, it works both ways though you need to actually make an effort with people, especially newer members rather than jumping on them for not making you their top priority when you've not even given them the time of day, people aren't mind readers and if you have an issue you need to talk to that person privately to sort it, let them know they've upset you for whatever reason as making big dramatic posts out of seemingly nowhere is never the best idea when it comes to things like this unsure.gif

I never personally attacked you. I was just recalling the time when we were all on Plug and you said that you invited your friend to join. It just feels like so much has changed since then.

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Jul 26 2016, 11:34 PM
Post #8
Heda
   No Gallery Pics

My friend, you mean Lotti? rotf.gif

She was already a pretty regular member by that point, everyone knew her by then and I can remember the exact night you're talking about as its one of the very few where you actually spoke... Of course because I talked to Lotti, y'know because she's my friend, I was purposely leaving you out and alienating only you from the group by publicly talking to Lotti... Yep that friend you mentioned rolleyes.gif be that totally sounds like a legit agenda to have against someone from an online forum who's barely conversed with me, of course that night resulted in yet another rant from yourself out of the blue where you did attack me and lotti for no reason and I feel like you were aiming your previous threads at Lotti huh.gif

This post has been edited by ℒ𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓼𝒆𝔂: Jul 26 2016, 11:35 PM

+Quote Post
Math ☂
post Jul 26 2016, 11:38 PM
Post #9
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(ℒ����⻤ @ Jul 26 2016, 07:34 PM) *
My friend, you mean Lotti? rotf.gif

She was already a pretty regular member by that point, everyone knew her by then and I can remember the exact night you're talking about as its one of the very few where you actually spoke... Of course because I talked to Lotti, y'know because she's my friend, I was purposely leaving you out and alienating only you from the group by publicly talking to Lotti... Yep that friend you mentioned rolleyes.gif be that totally sounds like a legit agenda to have against someone from an online forum who's barely conversed with me, of course that night resulted in yet another rant from yourself out of the blue where you did attack me and lotti for no reason and I feel like you were aiming your previous threads at Lotti huh.gif

I didn't speak because I was AFRAID to speak. I don't know y'all well. I realize I did make an personal attack at your friends but it was completely misguided and horribly wrong. I have NO agenda against you, I was just pointing out that there seems to be a lot of thread spam these days. I'm sorry that I was misguided but I have no agenda against you or anybody, I just commented on something i thought was a problem and later realized that how I spoke was wrong.

This post has been edited by Math ☂: Jul 26 2016, 11:40 PM

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Jul 26 2016, 11:39 PM
Post #10
feminist icon

the boobs thread welcomes EVERYONE

+Quote Post
Yuki On Ice~
post Jul 26 2016, 11:41 PM
Post #11
masala me
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12,929

QUOTE(HausofKubrick @ Jul 27 2016, 12:28 AM) *
Math don't worry! Everyone is prone to having rash moments of outburst, you just did it publicly on here. We'd be lieing if we said we've never had a moment where you've blindly gone on the offence and instantly regretted it. No one is holding anything against you, where would we be on this forum if we weren't allowed to share our thoughts about what we see? It's a community - we need to hear from everyone.

Too many times. It's by no means something you're alone in. And I should reiterate those other two sentences, put perfectly by Bal. I'd be the last person to hold anything against you, although that's mainly because I wasn't involved this time.

The best thing I can say is try and take part, I don't understand every in-joke nor do I feel the need to, but the times when I've gotten involved with the fun have been fantastic for me (and gotten me new tentacly boobed friends, or something). It's no fun to rail or fight against it and it's much more fun to get involved and not take anything particularly seriously, this is supposed to be a place to chill out.

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Jul 26 2016, 11:44 PM
Post #12
Heda
   No Gallery Pics

Okay but the spam threads are a perfect opportunity to talk to people your ordinarily wouldn't, I'm pretty sure the body parts night was the first time I properly interacted with Tyler. Lotti is the easiest person ever to talk to tbh so don't be afraid to talk to her, she'll happily talk to you about literally anything, she's just got a big personality and loves to discuss whatever whenever which is why she posts a lot. Don't jump t the conclusion that she or I are unapproachable because of how we might come across from time to time as I can promise you this, we don't mean o scare anyone off or make anyone feel uncomfortable.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jul 26 2016, 11:56 PM
Post #13
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

To expand on what Lindsey said I don't think apart from Grant when we first talked there's ever been anyone on Buzzjack I've clicked with so quickly and easily as Lotti so it's just baffling to me that she of all people is being shadily singled out as being like this, because Lotti really is the last person who would do that laugh.gif I know sometimes it's hard to get involved but it doesn't hurt you to try. Speaking up about how you felt isn't something to be apologetic for because you have every right - the best we can do is accept out feelings and opinions differ. We've probably all felt frustrated and alienated on here at times, but this is such a mix of people coming together that everybody fits in in different ways in different corners. It just happens that Lotti for example permeates a lot of those corners and that's ok, it's more than ok.

+Quote Post
Santa's Coming
post Jul 26 2016, 11:58 PM
Post #14
Creole Lady Mayonnaise
   No Gallery Pics

lotti is dodgy as f*** tbh. beware the regina george in sheeps clothing

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Jul 26 2016, 11:59 PM
Post #15
Heda
   No Gallery Pics

Lotti is a spam whore and a corner whore

+Quote Post
Santa's Coming
post Jul 27 2016, 12:00 AM
Post #16
Creole Lady Mayonnaise
   No Gallery Pics

do not trust her

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Jul 27 2016, 12:07 AM
Post #17
No wonder there's panic in this industry, I mean please...
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 67

I trust her jump.gif

+Quote Post
Santa's Coming
post Jul 27 2016, 12:07 AM
Post #18
Creole Lady Mayonnaise
   No Gallery Pics

her hair is full of secrets.

and dandruff

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Jul 27 2016, 12:08 AM
Post #19
feminist icon

QUOTE(Tyler @ Jul 27 2016, 01:07 AM) *
I trust her jump.gif

ur my main bitch f*** all the others

+Quote Post
Santa's Coming
post Jul 27 2016, 12:11 AM
Post #20
Creole Lady Mayonnaise
   No Gallery Pics

erm what about me

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2017 - 06:22 AM