BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> thursday july 28th, thread for thursday
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
bipolar angel
post Jul 28 2016, 09:41 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,494
   No Gallery Pics

what are your plans/ what ever else for today?

morning: catch up on last night's shades of blue, then go and cut the grass

afternoon: seeing my friend anne before she goes on holiday tomorrow to hawaii- probably just have a coffee or something at her house

fill out a form for a local spa (which my therapist suggested to me)

evening: probably just chill. cook dinner and just relax (probably online, nothing i want to watch thursdays)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Jul 28 2016, 10:06 AM
Post #2
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

I really need to carry on with the Buzzrate comments laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Klumzee
post Jul 28 2016, 10:08 AM
Post #3
it's alright to feel like a fat child in a pushchair
Member No.: 11,421

Doing all sorts of bits and bobs that I need to get done which I can't whilst I'm at work, including changing my euros back to pounds and trying to get a card reader from the bank to set up my internet banking! Got skating practice later this evening for three hours which should tire me out suitably!

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Jul 28 2016, 10:25 AM
Post #4
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

Currently at the doctors, v busy here so I expect it will take up the rest of my morning :') I've also gone and rescheduled a bank appointment so quite a dull morning really

Might go to my friends in the afternoon or might just stay at home as I've got a busy day tomorrow!

+Quote Post
mdh
post Jul 28 2016, 11:30 AM
Post #5
it doesn't matter, we're all together
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

Felt in a particularly good mood this morning so I called up my grandparents and went on a 3 hour walk through the forest nearby. Lovely morning. Had a great coffee at a small coffee shop and a cherry slice - going home now to maybe make Cheese on Toast.

Nothing in particular this afternoon, but I might start my Buzzrate comments. Trying to make all my comments and rates non influenced by others' opinions on me so I'll do them all tonight. Oh, and can you pls message me the list Adam?

+Quote Post
bipolar angel
post Jul 28 2016, 12:14 PM
Post #6
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 20,494
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Klumzee @ Jul 28 2016, 11:08 AM) *
Doing all sorts of bits and bobs that I need to get done which I can't whilst I'm at work, including changing my euros back to pounds and trying to get a card reader from the bank to set up my internet banking! Got skating practice later this evening for three hours which should tire me out suitably!

i really hope you're not with the halifax

i am, and setting up the internet banking with them was!, painful!

+Quote Post
Slade
post Jul 28 2016, 05:38 PM
Post #7
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

Penultimate day of work experience today! Had a 9am-5:30pm day, though it actually went pretty quickly. Spent the morning having to do a story about Pokémon Go so I've finally had a brief experience of it kink.gif The station airs a short religious programme on a Saturday morning and they wanted me to go out and see how the game is impacting churches (as one of them in town is a gym, and a couple of others have some Pokémon in them so people are congregating there a lot). Walking round with an iPad and a mic was goals. laugh.gif

Then had to set up some interviews for today's lunchtime show over the phone. Went and took on the more technical roles in the studio for the lunchtime show (like editing and taking calls from viewers on the computer phonebox) for a couple of hours. Followed this up with nuggets AGAIN on my lunch break kink.gif Think I'm going to switch it up tomorrow for my last day by going to the noodle bar. Went back for a couple of hours and booked some guests for tomorrow show over the phone. Feeling a lot more confident about speaking over the phone now, which is a huge thing for me! Finished off the day by having a quick meeting about my progress/how I'm finding it and then was free to go.

A night of relaxation commences *.*

+Quote Post
Flatcap
post Jul 28 2016, 08:53 PM
Post #8
Ebenezer...
Member No.: 27
   No Gallery Pics

Work, then relaxing in front of the television watching t20 cricket. Soon concluding with zzz.gif I'll try not to snore too loudly for you all...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th December 2017 - 04:12 PM