BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> so, in general, how clean is your house?, tidy or not
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
bipolar angel
post Jul 28 2016, 10:32 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,494
   No Gallery Pics

after speaking to someone yesterday who was living with someone really messy... i got to thinking, how clean in general is your house?

this guy i was talking too lived with his family- and they left ffood on the floor, let the dog poop where ever it wanted too, have clothes strewn all over the floor.. and this is from people eeven without MI issues

so, what about you?

are you in general a messy person, or do you try and clear up after you?

with me, i think it's a mixture of the 2

i personally don't clean the house as often as i should (things like vacume, put stuff away, etc), but then i live alone and so i don't particularly care

1 thing i do avoid though is leaving things randomly on the floor.. peaces of food, stuffed toys, etc- of course sometimes i just leave my clothes in a heap on the floor in the corner, but that's as far as it goes

your turn
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Jul 28 2016, 10:48 AM
Post #2
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

It's semi tidy wherei live most of the time. If I had my own place I'm not sure. A lazy person I am, maybe tidying would give me something to do and it is visually appealing to have a tidy hoos~

+Quote Post
Rudolph
post Jul 28 2016, 11:14 AM
Post #3
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 2

Its clean as a baby's bum... love cleaning, the only household chore I hate doing is cleaning the bathroom and dusting, I find hoovering therapeutic, listening to music as I'm hoovering

+Quote Post
HowToPronounceMa...
post Jul 28 2016, 11:19 AM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

Looking around now, there's a fair amount of clutter in this house, but it's never overwhelming and generally I'm fairly tidy. I don't like leaving clothes and random objects lying on the floor for long periods of time, like I actually feel annoyed when I have an empty plate or an empty mug standing around near me. When I'm finished drinking my tea or whatever it is, I have to bring the mug back to the iamspamspamamiand wash it as soon as I can be bothered. Which usually is quite soon. I wash pretty much all my dishes straight away after usage, it's just routine at this point. One thing I probably should do more often is the hoovering. Also I have quite a lot of random crap in drawers and they're not always very organised so that's another area that could be improved.

+Quote Post
Jacobauble
post Jul 28 2016, 12:47 PM
Post #5
Merry Christmas <3
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,664
   No Gallery Pics

For my room I go through phases, sometimes I slowly let things build up (clutter on my desk, clothes on the floor) until I can't handle it any more and do a blitz, repeat cycle. When I was sharing a house I always did my bit to keep communal areas tidy but some of my housemates.. so 1 or 2 of them, weren't so great at cleaning their dishes. Now I'm living at home again everything's kept pretty immaculate in the house in general since my Mum and Stepdad can't abide clutter it seems so aside from a few boxes at the moment since we've recently moved everything's usually more or less pristine. Currently my room is beautiful, I've kept it this way for a little while now and I think it's becoming routine to keep the floor clear, bed made and all of that so I'm really happy about that.

This post has been edited by Jacob Alan: Jul 28 2016, 12:48 PM

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Jul 28 2016, 01:45 PM
Post #6
No wonder there's panic in this industry, I mean please...
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 67

I'd give it a 7/10.

Only because laundry will be the death of me.

+Quote Post
Nadolig Llawen!
post Jul 28 2016, 02:22 PM
Post #7
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

I'd give my flat about 6/10 at the moment. I hate cleaning because it's an awkward layout and an old build so the downstairs iamspamspamamigets dirty without me doing anything. I do clean but often feel the efforts aren't enough. Besides which I'm moving into my first house in about 6 weeks which is completely new (still being built!) so I think I will keep that much tidier particularly as I will have adequate storage.

+Quote Post
Ninjabait
post Jul 28 2016, 03:36 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Regular
Member No.: 22,088
   No Gallery Pics

Fairly clean. I don't leave food/dishes/garbage/etc. out everywhere and clean up any spills and such, but I do have localized "piles" of papers (mostly sheet music and receipts) and laundry (only one of those, tho!) in my house that can easily be cleaned at any time. I clean it on occasion, but it often reverts after a week or so.

+Quote Post
MauriahChristmaz
post Jul 28 2016, 03:45 PM
Post #9
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

I'm really clean and I really take the time to clean cause I hate dirt and dust.

+Quote Post
Slade
post Jul 28 2016, 05:43 PM
Post #10
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

My parents are completely house proud and have a go at me if I leave just one thing on the floor in my room! I do like to keep reasonably tidy in general but sometimes I just leave things on the side and it gradually builds up into a bit of a mess. Nothing TOO messy though.

+Quote Post
Emily Haines
post Jul 29 2016, 07:07 AM
Post #11
Gunshot Glitter™
Member No.: 10,790
   No Gallery Pics

I am sooooo messy and untidy. Just clothes everywhere/never put stuff back. However when I do clean, it has to be perfect and I'll spend ages doing it.

+Quote Post
Crazy Christmas
post Jul 29 2016, 02:13 PM
Post #12
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 53
   No Gallery Pics

Very very dusty at present. We've got workmen in and there's a thick film of dust everywhere. Even if I dust it's back within a few hours. mad.gif Usually very tidy but boxes of stuff everywhere. Won't let me type the name of the room where you cook, says it's spam!! We're having a new one and then new bathroom.

This post has been edited by Common Sense: Jul 29 2016, 02:18 PM

+Quote Post
Harve
post Jul 29 2016, 02:23 PM
Post #13
when I notice the world is falling apart I will run a bath
Member No.: 4,718
   No Gallery Pics

no termites

+Quote Post
Michael Bubré
post Jul 29 2016, 02:25 PM
Post #14
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Member No.: 8,300

QUOTE(Harve @ Jul 29 2016, 03:23 PM) *
no termites

!

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Jul 29 2016, 02:27 PM
Post #15
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

Hoovering in the nude is just common sense innit

+Quote Post
JosephCarey
post Jul 29 2016, 02:28 PM
Post #16
dreadlocked hair don't care
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,530

My house is mostly very tidy, mum is big on keeping the house clean. The study, where I spend most of my tiem on the computer (laugh.gif) tends to be a bit messy but not uncontrollable and I'm pretty good at tidying, I can just get a bit lazy. My own bedroom used to be a state when I was growing up but nowadays it's always pretty tidy!

+Quote Post
Michael Bubré
post Jul 29 2016, 02:31 PM
Post #17
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Member No.: 8,300

My house roughly resembles the aftermath of a bomb going off in a rubbish dump. It's pretty much beyond saving. I'll be tidy when I live somewhere else ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(although my uni room gradually became very similar to that as well over the year I lived there so maybe not)

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Jul 29 2016, 04:01 PM
Post #18
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 21,161

My house is pretty tidy most of the time (I'm never the one doing the tidying tho)! Although whenever my parents are away it doesn't take long to turn into a right state laugh.gif

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Jul 29 2016, 04:09 PM
Post #19
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

Utter shit tip.

Well I say that. It's actually fairly clean. I need to take the bin out but if I ignore the clothes everywhere then it's in good nick

+Quote Post
Flatcap
post Jul 29 2016, 08:33 PM
Post #20
Ebenezer...
Member No.: 27
   No Gallery Pics

Usually house wise is clean, we do a deep clean once or twice a year. My room is usually organised, I need to sort the desk drawers out when I have a spare moment...

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2017 - 05:10 PM