BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

228 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> BUZZRATE 2016, CLOSED // new rates not counted but may still be charged
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Michael Bubré
post Jul 29 2016, 07:00 PM
Post #1
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 8,300

HELLO LOUNGE. It's officially that time again that we all anticipate / dread (delete as appropriate), that's right, the popularity contest de la crčme, BuzzRate 2016! It's the lucky thirteenth time we all get to elect the latest rate champion.

Can LeeWallace defend his alleged victory? Will I finally win one of these damn things? Will we see a return to the podium for Anniversary LoveChart winner and two time rate champion HausofKubrick? Or will we have a new QUEEN in the form of Jade (let's make that happen) or perhaps brand new entry princess_lotti? 94 other people are also in contention. And Common Sense.

SCORING
In general, as per for the Rate, please rate each of the 100 fine posters found below on a scale of 0 to 10, but taking into account these restrictions (which are exactly the same as last year):
• You are allowed to rate no more than SEVEN people 10
• You are allowed to rate no more than SEVEN people 9
• You MUST rate at least FOUR people 0 - none of this 'I love everyone!!!'
• You also MUST give ONE AND ONLY ONE person a score of -1
• You are allowed to give ONE AND ONLY ONE person a score of 11 - you can waive this right if you wish, but you know you have a favourite so why not!

I'll be checking the above and will contact you with any tweaks you need to make if you miscount your 9s and 10s or similar.

RULES ***PLEASE READ***
1) A simple rate of just a number for everyone is a bit boring. If that's all you have time for and still want to participate then we will accept that however we would prefer if you can give some commentary on at least half of the list, even if it's only one word or a link to a song or something similar per person.
2) Don't rate yourself. You get no opinion on yourself.
3) WITHIN REASON we will be accepting rates that are GENUINE no matter how vitriolic you feel like being (trying to avoid voiding gate part 2 here). 'Within reason' and 'genuine' means that if you swan in and give out a few 10s and literally 0s and 1s to everyone else, we will not include that rate, so don't waste your time if that's what you plan to submit. Otherwise, hate away! (but please remember the Polite Message, if we see anything stepping too far over the line into overt vindictiveness we will consider taking action)
4) If your name features on the below list and you don't submit a rate within the deadline you'll be given a small deduction (-20 points from your total, so the equivalent of losing two big fans). Anyone is allowed to rate though - if you feel like you know enough of the list well enough despite not being included yourself feel free to participate!
5) No editing your rate scores. I mean, you can if you really want, but the edits won't be reflected in the results so don't bother.
6) Please don't change the order of the names below, as that will really slow down the adding up process.

I hope that covers anything but if you have any questions feel free to post them in the thread (or pop a PM to myself or any of my co-mods - that's Jade, HausofKubrick, Silas or Mattias) and we will do our best to address them. x

Right, now that's out of the way, here is this year's rate list! You have until Sunday 14th August, 2016 23:59 BST to submit a rate, a deadline which we do not plan to extend (until further notice) so put it in your diaries.

xx | 152chris
xx | AdamAloud
xx | Andr00w
xx | Atonement
xx | *Ben*
xx | bipolar angel
xx | Bré
xx | Brett-Butler
xx | burbe
xx | Cal
xx | *Callum™
xx | Cameron
xx | Cassidy
xx | Chez Wombat
xx | Cody Collins
xx | Colm
xx | Common Sense
xx | Cremey
xx | Cucumberella / Leww
xx | dandy*
xx | danG
xx | Davidson
xx | dhwe
xx | Đřßßř
xx | Doctor Blind
xx | Ethan
xx | Froot.
xx | gooddelta
xx | Hadji
xx | HarryEzra
xx | Harve
xx | HausofKubrick
xx | Hazza Chapman
xx | Iz~
xx | Jack
xx | Jacob Alan
xx | Jade
xx | J▲hq
xx | Jake
xx | JakeWild / #00274E
xx | Ja˙
xx | Jester
xx | Joe.
xx | Jonjo
xx | JosephStyles
xx | Josh.
xx | JSG
xx | Klumzee
xx | LeeWallace
xx | Leonardo
xx | lewistgreen
xx | LexC
xx | Liam
xx | liamk97
xx | Lindsey
xx | Mack
xx | Mart!n
xx | Martyn
xx | Math
xx | Mattias
xx | Maurice
xx | mdh
xx | Michael
xx | ML Hammer95
xx | mr_pmt
xx | Nick F1
xx | Ninjabait
xx | Noahspike
xx | notfurlong
xx | Oliver
xx | Oricon
xx | Pavel
xx | popchartfreak
xx | princess_lotti
xx | Qassändra
xx | Qween / Johnkm
xx | Regina
xx | richie
xx | Riser
xx | Rob S~
xx | Robot
xx | Rooney
xx | Ryan.
xx | SevenSeize
xx | Silas
xx | Soy Adrián / Charlie
xx | Spinning Adam
xx | Suedehead2
xx | T Boy
xx | Taylor Jago
xx | ThePensmith
xx | TheSnake
xx | *Tim
xx | Toby / Devan
xx | troublepink
xx | Tyler
xx | Ultraviolence1989
xx | Umi
xx | vidcapper
xx | Vülker
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HausAlone
Post #2
Henrietta R Hippo
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 13,007

FIRST PAGE RATE: WHO WANTS THEM?

+Quote Post
Slade
Post #3
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

HYPE cheer.gif

+Quote Post
Nadolig Llawen!
Post #4
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

Omg it's here. Time to spill some Jean Slater teas which also happen to be truth teas.

+Quote Post
Regina
post Jul 29 2016, 07:01 PM
Post #5
Ooga Boo
Group: Members
Member No.: 5,572

Ready to flop/slay.

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Jul 29 2016, 07:01 PM
Post #6
THE BLAZE *.*
Member No.: 18,061

Hype! Now everyone make yourself known so you don't get overlooked

+Quote Post
Candlelit Snow
post Jul 29 2016, 07:02 PM
Post #7
Life is so much queefier than we allow ourselves to think x
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

OMG.

+Quote Post
HausAlone
post Jul 29 2016, 07:02 PM
Post #8
Henrietta R Hippo
Member No.: 13,007

I got way too many feels, way too much emotion

08 | 152chris | Whether you’re travelling the world or smarming in front of the camera you always uphold a gracious sense of POISE and class. Off and on the site you’re a well-cultured, lovely and friendly person with killer legs, face and taste in music (what I look for in poster/person in that order).
06 | AdamAloud | Haven’t spoke to you much this past year probably due to our own busy lives but when I do it’s always a laugh and you do have a wonderful sense of humour and way about yourself. Can’t say I always love your taste in music but it can be shamelessly good at times. Post more [1]
05 | Andr00w | A rising force on the forum in the past 12 months! Starting off as quite zany and unpredictable, I think you’ve matured into a confident and eccentric poster with a lot of quirky mannerisms and fun moments. Keep channelling the calm in the storm and you’ll continue to grow on here *.*
04 | Atonement | Don’t see much of you on the site but when I do I tend to disagree with your opinions on music lmao. That’s nothing against you, you seem nice enough~
02 | *Ben* | Have never properly interacted with you but I’m sure you are lovely and you seem to run things in the chart forum well. Would be good to see more interactions in the Lounge!
06 | bipolar angel | Another new force and breath of fresh air on the forum you are absolutely brimming with ideas and creative ways to get people talking more and as a Lounge mod and lover of the site, I’m very grateful for that! A kindred spirit with a unique personality, we need people like you on here!

10 | Bré | Every year I spaff on about how much I love you lmao so today I’ll do the opposite and tell you how much of an absolute twat you are. You harp on about the same things over and over again, the same in jokes, unfunny memes and shit banter. You’re not funny, you’re annoying, you offer nothing of relevance to most conversations and on the site you’re a whiny, annoying little piece of shit. When you ring me when I’m drunk, you come across as a pathetic little sober prick and I swear to high heaven if you mention monkey: again I’m gonna find you, hurt you and hide the f***ing evidence. Don’t even think about going to Rooney for support, stick up for yourself you little weak ass pussy. You think you got backings but you ain’t got shit you little wasteman. Come at me again, take the piss out of my religion again, send one more f***ing meme to me and I will seriously shank you you waste. You have shit taste in music and really hate Y&Y and Troye Sivan and for that I hope you step on a pin with your bare foot. You always do well in the BJSC so imam start shanking you for real to set your ego straight again you egotistical prick. Imma start you calling you Punjab you dirty bitch. You're nothing but a mongrel twat. I’m away to make the memebook and delete snapshit but until then~ If you were an biscuit what would you be? I rather be a custard crčme. Kods k, uni lofe?, Fish…no kidding, when you cook fish for dinner it stinks, The nest person to post in here is a fair dinkum, This question is for guys and gals! If it's hot this summer I plan to go without my underpants when I go out with my dog-walking group every morning, give my bits a bit of air., Turns around a slap back with wet stinky man pubes. Le based humous titsingh. monkey:
04 | Brett-Butler | Have never really interacted with you on the site but your love for quizzes and gameshows can only mean you’re an intelligent and well-rounded individual. I really enjoy your input into the debate threads too because it’s not always following the grain and you seem quite rooted in your beliefs which is good to hear about.
05 | burbe | Another new face around here and I hadn’t really seen anything from you until you became a moderator. Made me take notice and from what I’ve seen, you’re very dedicated to your forums and an enthusiastic presence on here.
07 | Cal | You seem to have really drifted away from the site and I rarely see you post at all anymore! Still an essential for me in BJSC – your music/film/art tastes are exquisite and although we’ve never properly spoken much you seem a real, genuine and sweet person so please make that presence known more on here whatever you’re up to in the real world~
06 | *Callum™ | An enthusiastic newcomer I wasn’t too keen initially but you have grown over time into a calmer more relaxed poster with less of the sass and attitude. I don’t think this will be your YEAR on here but stick around and it will come.
09 | Cameron | CAM <3 A really sweet and adorable person and poster you’ve majorly grown on me the past few months. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you say a bad word about anyone on here and your drive to bridge the gap between certain groups of people on here is so in line with what I want too and I feel we’re quite similar in how we confront issues on here (basically shit scared to say anything controversial but with a dedication to making it happen!). Your BJSC country is a FAVE, you have an eclectic taste in pop music and you always offer a real treat whenever I hear a song you’ve shared or read a post you’ve made. A beautifully adorable ginger bean that I just want to SWALLOW WHOLE (in the most innocent way obviously!). But yeah, so much love for you and we're lucky to have you on here!
06 | Cassidy | A vintage member turned modern day returnee – not as active as many of the others on here but you do arrive every so often with a heap of colour and exuberance. Good to share some exchanges over teaching too and hope the summer holidays are treating you well *_*
08 | Chez Wombat | A brilliant, still quite underrated poster!!1 with a wonderful music taste. You’ve helped me to discover some incredible songs over the year so long may it continue. Shoutout to the Disney loving too, and the film course – we’re similar in that respect but very different in many other aspects which I think means we can both get along and converse but also learn from and pick up ideas from each other. It’s good to see you get continued support year in year out and even with the changing climate on here, you always remain grounded and true to yourself.
08 | Cody Slayberry | le flop lol. I went through a phase of not really understanding much about you and while many could only comment on how you repeatedly called out your state of success in BJSC I wanted to see that there was more to you and luckily there WAS. I will admit I have really grown to like you as a presence on here now. You’re always FULL of energy and are so excitable! I don’t really get half the things you “stan” or know what any of your usernames stand for but I can get over that ~ Basically a MIXED bag of sweets but I think I’ve filtered through the ones I don’t like now and can enjoy what is left heehee.gif
03 | Colm | This one is quite difficult but I don’t think we really have anything in common and so I’ve had to mark you down for this. You are obviously an intelligent, and witty guy but I don’t think our humours match up and I find myself often disagreeing with or not understanding comments you make. Your intentions are good and I appreciate what you offer for the site but in a rate with so many people that I properly get along with I have to distinguish more scores between those that I do not get along with as well. I am eagerly waiting to see your rate concept this year even if it is all you go on about for MONTHS pre-rate ;o

00 | Common Sense | This question is for guys and gals! If it's hot this summer I plan to go without my underpants when I go out with my dog-walking group every morning, give my bits a bit of air. A memebook icon.
07 | Cremey – Have really enjoyed your resurgence the other year but it seems to have muted a bit more recently so a firm favourite in the POST MORE [2] camp. A wonderful, smooth, slick style of posting and probably one of the posters with closest musical likings to me.
08 | Cucumberella / Leww | This is quite a difficult one because I know just how close we were and how much time we had for each other. However this past year it seems we haven’t had that for whatever reason! I’d like to think it’s just our drifting real lives. I’ve felt like you’ve been distant with me for a while and I’m pretty SURE it’s nothing serious and just me overthinking and analysing things. I don't really get a lot of the in jokes or banter that is created so I just nod along a lot of the time :'( We still have so many memories together though and I’ll always hold onto those and hope we can get back to that point in the future! EDIT: we are meeting on Saturday in Glasgow AHHH let's do it BIG.
07 | dandy*- always great. In particular this past year I’ve enjoyed your involvement in the Madonna forum (even when I don’t always agree). You’ll always be part of the furniture, an expensive rug that people forget exists but really brightens the place up and make it more classy!
07 | danG | I have grown more fond of you this past year because I’ve learnt to accept the “dance only”-ness or maybe you’ve calmed it down a bit!? I’ve liked a fair few of your threads in the lounge too and it’s good to see you being more confident across the forum as a whole. Don’t venture into the chart forum too much, but I hear you do a fabulous job there too!
06 | Davidson | No longer Urban forum mods so we haven’t really interacted much these past few years which is a shame because it was fun working with you! You have a wonderful musical taste and are very passionate about it, the urban forum will be in fabulous hands as long as you stay there! I was rolling my eyes when you claimed that ‘Dangerous Woman’ was the album of the year before you’d even FINISHED the album but as it’s probably my AOTY now, I take all of that back! laugh.gif
04 | dhwe | don’t see much of you around the site which explains the low score. My research tells me you post a lot in the Hot 100 thread which is cool ;o
06 | Đřßßř | Against another that I don’t see a lot of (gosh I am getting out of touch lmao!) but then you’re mainly around the chart forum which isn’t my go to place! You come across as a nice guy though and hopefully one for the future – get involved in the lounge more please!
05 | Doctor Blind – I don’t think we have much in common and I feel we are world’s apart as personalities and in our tastes. That’s not a bad thing but I do sometimes feel like you can look down on people and come across quite blunt. It’s probably just a clash of humour styles.
04 | Ethan | You’re a lot more pleasant than you were a year or so ago and I actually take things from your posts. Still quite 1D in terms of practically EVERYTHING revolving around a select few facets but you’re exuberant and articulate and an interesting person to have around.
08 | Froot. | You were in my top few last year and while I still respect and love our interactions they are so SPARSE recently that I feel we flatlined. I can’t wait for whatever it is that is keeping you busy to end because I REALLY and deeply miss your presence on the site. You’re still easily one of the funniest people on here and as I can’t even remember the last time you properly made your presence known here i've had to mark you down. It’s a shame because you’re too good to be away so RETURN. Can’t wait to see what you send to the bjsc (talk)
06 | gooddelta | We’ve never really spoken much to each other despite both being around for a fair few years. You’re a staple around here though and always will be and I constantly admire your positive and well-informed attitude to whatever you’re posting about.
00 | Hadji | I don’t think I’ve seen a totally cohesive or making sense post by you recently and all I ever here is how much of a radical troll you are.
09 | HarryEzra | Don’t think I even knew who you were this time last year but a lot has changed since then. We talk most days now and you always manage to make me laugh either with some totally random and bonkers meme or an odd spelling mistake/comment that unintentionally makes me howl. You’re a brilliant, bubbly and friendly person and I’m so grateful we’ve had a chance to talk more! You can be quite shy and unassuming at times but really you don’t need to be because you have buckets of personality that you should be showcasing to everyone else rather than trying to fit in all the time. Basically love you for YOU Harry so keep doing it lamfooo (y)

10 | Harve | While I am writing this I am 36 hours away from seeing you again WOOP. You’re one of a few very dear friends to me, I get along with most but only a few I have that special connection with that extends long away from the site. The few times we’ve met, I’ve always felt like you’re such a positive, caring and lovely person that I’m just lucky to have you as a friend. You make me laugh, ponder, debate, and really think about myself in only the way a special friend can. We’ve had some odd nights together, some weird and wonderful moments but I think through it all it has made us closer and really separated the crap from what matters. You have a wonderful sense of humour, a beautiful, creative mindset and a warm, glowing outlook on life that I am forever in awe of and wish to emulate myself. Thank you for the fun times and kind words and here’s to many, many to come (starting from NOW as we party the weekend away).
xx | HausofKubrick | Long live lonely thoughts.
02 | Hazza Chapman | Is this Abdul-Fareek? unsure.gif I don’t go into the chart forum as often now but when I do you’re always there to post about a random song at #693 and how funneh the music video is or whatever. I don’t understand most of your jokes or what you’re on about but you have muchly improved from Fareek and are now quite inoffensive *hopefully I don’t speak too soon as I know these contests can bring out a different side to you* Overall, not too shabby~
09 | Iz~ | You’re such a lovely soul and I’m glad we’ve spoken a lot over the years because I’ve gone from being fairly indifferent to you to really liking you. You always manage to put smiles on people’s faces when you interact with them and I think more than anything this past year you’ve really grown into your role as Global Mod (that’s not to say you hadn’t before, but I mean recently you OWN it). You’re the most approachable person and the one that anyone on the site can go to, to get supportive and constructive help. A massive thanks for being such a rock on this place and for being such a good mate to talk to off it!
08 | Jack | Always been a fan and this year is no different! You seem to have distanced yourself from the site for various reasons but your presence is always welcomed. It’s been good seeing you air your opinions across the reality forum (even if most of them are that you are going to stop watching kink.gif) and you’ll always be the most opinionated and to the point poster on here which is an art that is increasingly lost so please stick around and don’t abandon us completely!
06 | Jacob Alan | We’ve interacted on Mario Kart before and it was quite a pleasant shock to see you arrive as a fully-fledged poster yourself on the site! Have never really interacted with you but everything I’ve seen has been fab and it’s good to see you getting stuck in. While I don’t think you can steal Iz’s crown just yet I’m sure a few months/years down the line he’ll be quaking in his boots at being overshadowed by his brother.
10 | Jade | This time last year you were being pipped as the big thing to dominate this site with your beautiful, friendly demeanor and a year later that has not slipped in the slightest. You’re one of the most kind, caring and sensitive people on here and I’ve loved seeing your rise from random gaga stan to all-round loved and adored princess (who better still stan gaga!). Your relationship with Bra is gorgeous, this will sound cheesy and very “big brother looking out for him” but you make him so happy so that is all I care about because he’s a big part of my internet life and I honestly have not seen him as happy as he has been since being with you so long may it continue <3 I am glad we’ve had a chance to talk more online, I’ve learnt so much more about you and really admire your sweetness and positive outlook on everything. Uni has helped you to become more confident and you seem so much more self-assured and I hope that continue on the site too. Been fun working alongside you in the lounge and you’ve fitted in perfectly. Long may this reign continue~
06 | J▲hq | This one is very difficult. I’ve met you again since the last time we did this and I still have a lot of love for you but this past year you’ve been a bit TOO forthcoming and one dimensional with your comments. Like I don’t think I’ve seen a serious comment from you in any of our chats because everything relates to sexual innuendo and I haven’t been able to enjoy it because it’s all we’re getting. It’s just a minor niggle but I felt I had to say it! Still got time for you though ~

01 | Jake | Haven’t spoke to you at all really recently and so haven’t had much to go on apart from some of the drama that came previously. I do think you’re a decent person and it is all too often lost in translation when put onto the internet but I won’t lie that I would still find it quite difficult to hold a conversation with you and to interact with you fluidly on and off the site. I really think you need to scrap the indie forum post too because I rarely see you in there and someone else can be doing the job much better!
08 | JakeWild / #00274E | Such an eccentric and fun poster with bags of personality, wit and charm. Added to that your Instagram is always a DELIGHT and you’re just so damn cute with it. I think you’re an interesting poster and person and have so much to give and you do it with effortless humour and eccentricity. Always got time and love ~
10 | Ja˙ | A real friend of mine on here, someone who can effortlessly make me smile. A brilliant sense of humour that tickles me even when you don’t mean it to. Only you can get a picture of a random Big Brother housemate and turn it into a meme that we send back and forth ad infinitum, every time making me giggle uncontrollably. It’s been an absolute pleasure to meet you twice(!) over the past year and both times you’ve proven that you’re the charming, lovable and adorable man you are on here. The Mariah night was interesting, it was the most random and absurd concert viewing I’ve had and spending it with you made it eternally special. I love you so much Jay and I’m running out of ways to tell you, you’re a friend for life and I’ll always need to go to you whenever I need cheering up. We have so many moments together online and off and I’m genuinely so lucky to have you as a friend! What a poster ! Person was interesting ! Silly bitch !
05 | Jester | Since dropping down from your lofty positions I don’t see much of you because I don’t frequent the chart forum too much but you’re still an essential figure on here and I’ll never forget our Krusty Team victory all those years ago!

10 | Joe. | Really glad to have become so close with you this year! Our Marthas trips have been the highlights of my year and I hope they continue long into the future. Dancing to Britney, blasting Carly in the taxi and getting you shit Uber ratings – it’s been wild! You’ve had ups and downs this past year but I want this rate to be a chance for you to be shown how much people care and enjoy your presence here. I feel you’re quite detached from the Lounge for whatever reasons but you’ll always be welcomed here as long as I’m on the site so don’t let it affect you!
08 | Jonjo | Have always found you very “nice and kind” but this year you’ve continued to become more opinionated and I’ve seen you sticking up for posters and really sharing your mind with us. Will always love your exuberant passion for artists and music and you always come across as such a LIKEABLE person. Your connections to your nieces and nephews and family is a wonderful thing to see and they’d be so lucky to have such a loving role model such as yourself. You’re always needed on here to lighten the mood and provide some positivity~
10 | JosephStyles | You’ve always been one of my real favourites on the site, mainly because you know when to listen and when to share your problems and I feel we’ve always had that relationship where we can go to each other for whatever is on our minds. Much like Joe, I hope you don’t let your own insecurities affect your enjoyment of this place because they are insecurities that shouldn’t exist. You’re a kind-hearted beautiful soul that is always on the look out for others. If I was to give some constructive criticism it’d be to really not let things get taken to heart so easily! I know it’s easy to say that because only you know how you respond to comments, but just brush it off; you’re too positive to be brought down! This past year if I was to comment on something different that I’ve noticed it’s that your sense of humour has blossomed into something beautiful. You make me laugh so much whether it’s through a random meme we’ve made up, or some stupid thing that is so normal but we subvert to make it into something iconic. SHOWBIZ. Suprisingly, Jseoph has made me laugh, which is suprising. SHOWBIZ biggrin.gif
08 | Josh. | Another real lovely sweetheart but one that hasn’t been as involved this past year. We talk sporadically and it’s always a joy so hopefully a lot more of that to come. Brilliant to see you’ve enjoyed spending time in school – you have just the warm and friendly personality that children would love! Some *choice* opinions particularly about you know what, but on the whole you’re a well-rounded, much-liked member of this community and always warm and friendly to all. Reach for the sky~
06 | JSG | I don’t really want to know about all of the drama that’s occurred, I’m just basing this on you and how you’ve been with me – which is very pleasant. I only ever see you being overly positive and enthusiastic and that for me is a good thing?
09 | Klumzee | We haven’t talked as much these past few months but I always love when you pop up. A real, firm favourite for me and someone who I’d love to have as a real life friend~ You have such a cute and charming aura and it transcends onto the site too. I adore your music taste most of the time too, with brilliant BJSC entries and on the now rare occasions you do a chart, that too for new discoveries. Quirky but not overbearing, sweet but not saccharine and an all-round lovely poster and person. Forever underrated too~

08 | LeeWallace | Gosh we’ve been through every emotion ever. From idolisation to friends to enemies to lovers to now matchmakers once you set me up with him x I can say after it all, it’s made my friendship with you all the more special because I can just think back to how much I actually disliked talking to you and it makes me realise how far we’ve come. That drunken night talking to you when Rob was with me cemented that I actually care about you because I was getting UPSET when Rob was shading you. You’ve become an essential part to my morning routines, I feel the need to send a shady message in the convo to annoy you and when you get annoyed it puts a smile on my face. We have such a shady and frantic friendship, I’m not like this with anyone else but I can confidently say that I FORGIVE and FORGET everything that happened a couple of years ago and I hope we can continue like this for the next year too. Please don’t get offended when I shade you publicly too (o ) we do it so often in private then as soon as I post something on here you get genuinely upset and angry and I never know where I stand :S and please SET ME UP I AM SO f***ING THIRSTY FOR HIM. Could've been a 9 if you actually posted on here lmao.
02 | Leonardo | A low score because I don’t really see much of you around here, sorry!
06 | lewistgreen | A solid new member of the site, with an interesting music taste and always contributing with precision. Don’t know much about you away from your music but hopefully that can change in time!
08 | LexC | Mama lex ~ we used to talk a lot more than we do now (lamfooo all you do now is pop up and say hello and then NOTHING MORE what am I supposed to do). I have been busy myself tbf so our mama lex chats have ceased – I needed them this year too!!1 and it’s good to see you moving up in the world with your own studying too <3 A lot of love despite our lack of bonding recently, stay classy, keep it cute, g0rl I still got you~
08 | Liam | Once of the first people I interacted with on here and whose faces I became familiar with, I feel you will always be that innocent young poster of a few years back. But MY have you grown as a person and a poster over the past few years. That sounds patronising af but this past year I’ve seen so much wit and humour in your posts and you’ve really found yourself with uni and all the changes you’ve been through. I will always have time for you both on here and off and although we don’t really talk you’re an essential particularly during BB!
08 | liamk97 | my Madonna forum partner in crime. This past year working with you has been so enjoyable. You have just the same drive and passion as I do and I think together we make a wonderful duo, offering so much for the M fans and really giving her the appreciation she deserves. In 1-2-1 exchanges you are always kind and supportive and full of ideas! In the Lounge I do see a different side, a more opinionated and abrasive at times side but you always hold your guns and stick by them which is an admirable quality to have.
07 | Lindsey | I feel we haven’t really exchanged much which explains this slightly lower score but everything I see from you is good so I am hoping we can really change the lack of communication between us over time (probably mainly because I don’t plug as much:’(). You’re a brilliant part of the forum, offering an alternative, rockier side to proceedings and while we won’t share many crossovers in our music listening tastes, I admire how passionate you are about music in general. Basically we need to talk more and hopefully I can start to pay more attention to your posts and personality over the next year to increase this score!
03 | Mack | Not one to over-emote or share many feelings but you’ve done a brilliant job in the sports forum just a shame I don’t frequent that forum lol.

08 | Mart!n | omfg Mikey I love you so much lmao. Everything you SAY in the #shoutbox is pre-packaged instant meme worthy. I don’t think there is anyone else like you on the PLANET let alone this site, you’re so serious at times but at most others you’re completely bonkers. I finally fully get you and I love it. Never stop.
01 | Martyn | Don’t really know much about you sorry! Poor excuse but have to base it on something~
06 | Math | You seem to have gone AWOL this past year when I really thought it was going to be YOUR TIME. You only ever really pop up to say you’ve been sleeping and that’s why you couldn’t vote in the BJSC lmao so LESS SLEEPING more time spent on here please! Definitely one for next year/the future if you keep going though *.*
08 | Mattias | Been good to work alongside you throughout this year. I will admit I never really understood you a few years ago, you seemed to not like me or something and were quite cold with your posts but either I was majorly misjudging you or you’ve changed considerably because now you’re the total opposite! Totally vivacious and phresh around the forum with a tonne of ideas to get people talking and a lovely soul to go with it. I will say calm down a bit with the over analysis and the panicking – this site needs to be fun at all times so just chill ha!
08 | Maurice | I only know you through Jay previously but it’s been good (and HILARIOUS) to talk with you this year in *that* convo and you legit make me howl with your random, sexualised, absurd comments. I love how open you are with your feelings and I feel like we’re such a good support network for each in there that it makes it possible. Hopefully many more Maurice moments to come over the next year – you need to bring that personality onto here! Keep slaying with those food snaps, boys~ and banter. This was a 9 but because you don't post as much on BJ I had to use it as a reason to deduct you so I could have my 7 9's! sad.gif
07 | mdh / memedh |
Thank GOD you got an 11
oops you got a 7
08 | Michael / #BJSCSLAYERRRRRR | mellow.gif YASSSSSSSsssssssssssssssSSSs where has this transformation come from? The RATE REVENGE worked because since then people have seen a different, totally endearing personality. Your involvement on the site has mellowed slightly and yet you still offer the MOMENTS that make us all howl. An honoury shoutbox clique member and true supporter of the great, powerful shoutbox mod that is ME so I have nothing but respect for you now. I watched with bated breath as you hosted the BJSC thinking it would be a total nightmare but you held it together and proved that you have a lot of substance away from the capital letters and CRAZINESS!
04 | ML Hammer95 | I am so glad I chose you to take over my role in the urban forum. It was only natural that I should because you’re such a keen music fan particularly in that genre. You’re doing a fabulous job in there (y)
06 | mr_pmt | still trying to arrange that second meet up but for now I still enjoy your presence on Twitter and on here (although it seems to be less frequent now – or am I looking in the wrong places).
06 | Nick F1 | I’ve never had strong opinions either way about you good or bad, and that’s the same this year! You’re a lovely, pleasant person who I haven’t interacted with. Just don’t ever take part in Lady Gaga or Madonna rates or polls because I always disagree with your opinions lmao. Stick to Britney ~
05 | Ninjabait | Because I’m not as present on plug, I feel I have missed a lot about you! From what I have seen, you’re very lovely and genuine it’s just really not been enough ON THE SITE which is what I am rating for here. Still, make yourself known more here and you’re bound to strike high like a ninja.
08 | Noahspike | Gosh this rate is making me realise how little I see of and talk to so many of you! You’re another major one but that doesn’t even matter because your intellectual and warm personality oozes out of every post you make. It feels like every single contribution you make to the site is well thought out, meticulous and detailed. A brilliant quality for any poster to have, let alone one with such a killer music taste and devoted passion for music.
08 | notfurlong | I am cheating here because if I was to rate you based on your involvement on the SITE you’d be getting a 3 because you’ve been so ABSENT but you’re more than just a poster on here you’re a real life FRIEND for me so I’ve obviously boosted you up considerably. A real gent, brilliantly well-spoken and incredibly warm. I look forward to all of our meet-ups and while we’ve both had busy years this past year (with jobs/boys) it was incredible to see you for that B'ham meet up. We just need more of them because I always look forward to them profusely and then miss them so deeply. But whatever the time between them, I know you’re always there for a friendly hug and chat! Lots of love ~
07 | Oliver | A staple on here now, very hit and miss with BJSC but when you’re good you’re AMAZING. The main memory I have of you is that iconic rabbit night where you fell asleep and you’re just so down-to-earth and normal. Permanently drunj so a man after my own heart~

07 | Oricon | YU ARGH: what a year you’ve had ;o full of highs and lows but you always remain so bubbly and effervescent. We really don’t talk that much now but I suspect with LG5 around the corner we may be seeing a bit more of each other wub.gif I know you work hard behind the scenes in BJSC and don’t always get the recognition you deserve but you’re so hard working and I feel you deserve it. I rarely see you post outside of that forum which explains the slightly lower score but I always have time and love for you!
08 | Pavel / ������ | Gosh my first ever 11! The first person to ever really talk to me and the first person (I think) that I actually met on the site. For those reasons you’ll always be a real friend of mine but we’d be foolish to think we haven’t drifted somewhat the past two years. Not sure if it’s just because of a change in the paces of both of our lives – neither are as overtly free as we used to be! But regardless you’re a proper part of my life and I thank you for so much that came out of this place because as I said if it wasn’t for you I’d be a NOBODY on here and wouldn’t have had half of the amount of love that I’ve shared on here.
06 | popchartfreak | Always deep and thoughtful with your posts and brilliantly optimistic – many could learn a lot from your style. Don’t think we have much in common and have rarely interacted which explains the lower score but I do look forward to whatever you have to say about whatever topic you post in!
09 | princess_lotti | The best newbie FOR SURE. I don’t know where you came from but you have cascaded yourself onto the site in absolutely brilliant, bonkers and beautiful style. You’re an integral part to the site now, bringing out hilarious and sometimes deep conversations in the Lounge, you’re a fantastic music provider in the BJSC, you’re a lovely co-mod to have in the Gaga forum and you’re an all-round breath of fresh air off the site too. I don’t get all the in-jokes that you have but I don’t need to because you’re so accepting that your hilarious personality makes most things you do funny anyway lmao. This has been an incredible year for you, and I can see you doing fantastically here and it’d be so well deserved because you’re a shining personality. It's only not a 10 because i talk to others a lot more! Enjoy all of the love you get in this thread and don’t let it change your humble, warmness!
07 | Qassändra | Don’t think our wires cross too often on here but you’re a BJ legend and stupendously hilarious when I do see one of your posts.

08 | Qween / Johnkm | A lovely personality behind all the SHADE and faux QUEENness and a real friend to me during the past few years. We’ve gone to each other with BOY catchups, FAMILY gossip and everything shady and secretive in between. I consider you to be one of the strongest presences on the site and a reliable source of good inputs and well written posts. We haven't talked as much this year so i've had to bring the score down A TAD.
05 | Regina | A lot has gone on with you and others this past year. I won’t deny that it’s affected me to see that someone who was one of the first people to welcome me onto the site and one of the first few people I got talking to was being described and perceived so negatively. This is my take on it~ no you are not a bully, you are a sharp-tongued, dry humoured person whose intentions are good but they are not always portrayed like that. There was about a month where I noticed myself that 90% of your posts were really negative and unnecessarily so which isn’t always a bad thing obviously but it did get a bit tiring. With this came a few choice snide remarks to several posters on here who you probably were not the biggest of fans of – with some of these they certainly did not help themselves but with others it was unwarranted. I am so glad that I think it may have all cleared up because as I’ve said it’s sad to see anyone being dragged let alone people I care/cared about! I hope you are in a better place and without the need to be “omg so happy!!1” I think we all just want to see the jokey and shady Regina back not the angry and venomous one we had for some points in this year. Still, you’ve never really upset me, only others that post on the forum that have come seeking help so this rate is based on how you’ve been to me, what I’ve seen and how others have felt with you in their presence. I think all of this coming to light will have cleared the air and hopefully everyone can move on because it hasn’t been nice to see for any party!
03 | Richie | Don’t know much about you except for the Disney loving *.* that is kool ~
07 | Riser | *Riser logs out of BJ* a delightful person on the site who I have yet to see make a negative comment about practically anything lmao. I am envious of how happy and cheerful you always seem and I hope that continues.
07 | Rob S~ | ;o #cliqueshoutbox massif although you haven’t been as prominent on there recently ohmy.gif still a poster with a kind soul and although I don’t always get your jokes or banter it’s part of the charm especially in the shoutbox heehee.gif

11 | Robot | How do I even begin to start commenting on genuinely the most important (non-blood, non-dog) person in my life? mellow.gif I’ll start with a gigantic THANK YOU. A thank you for being the kindest, funniest, craziest, most outrageously fabulous friend a guy could ever ask for. It’s approaching 3 years since we became so close and before that it was merely “oh that Rob guy is cool but he hates me lamfooo” but it soon became so much more and turned into a special bond that I have cherished throughout. That first year we used to talk every single day without fail, then we mellowed and only turned to each other when we needed support. The past year and a bit though it’s returned to being a beautiful connection we have where we often know what the other is thinking and can laugh and joke our way through anything. Onto our MEETS which are genuinely always the highlights of my month. We’ve become so regular with them that they never feel like meet-ups now, they’re just two friends getting together having an absolute ball for 48 hours and then immediately missing them and looking forward to the next which is never far around the corner. The past few meets have been INTENSE with boyfriend drama, sitting on bag traumas, AUSTIN SERVING AT THE BAR, the most fierce of ladies befriending us and everything in between. I never stop thinking about how lucky I am to have you as a friend and how many hilarious and crazy memories we’ve managed to rack up over the years and I deeply look forward to all the ones we’re still to make. I love our jokes that no one else will understand, I love how musical crossovers and iconic playlists, I love our snapchat stories and wacky dancing, I love the I Wanna Go Britney video, I love watching Big Brother and so many other shows with you, I love the way my friends now know and love you as much as I do, I love our chats be them intense and serious or tongue-in-cheek and jokey and most of all I love BALBOT and wish it never ever falters. You make me so happy when i'm feeling shit and while I may sometimes get a bit angsty when i've had a bit too much to drink, know that anything I say that is even remotely negative is not true because I only have positive feels for you (except for during BJSC lmao.). I really don't know what i'd do without having a meet-up to look forward to or knowing that you're there to just TALK if I need it. You’re a huge rock in my life and I’m so thankful for it. A brilliant friend and companion, I look forward to seeing CARLY RAE f***ING JEPSON in a week and our cute road trip there! Too much love, forever and always <3 #ohwell
05 | Rooney | This is a difficult one because I have so much respect for you as a poster (and you’re fit). I admire your passion for the site, your strong grip and control over it and the dedication with which you care about it and its posters. I haven’t always agreed with the way you’ve run certain things, but I guess you don’t get to the top with having everyone agreeing with you so I firmly believe we need your p.o.v. in order to make this place work. I do sometimes feel that behind the scenes you can tend to focus on the negatives lmao and not give as much appreciation as you possibly could. It’s a slight difference in our personalities – I would rather here the good things so we can continue those rather than what we’re not doing well which could ultimately demotivate us. Lmao this is like a work feedback form from the real world but you are like my BOSS so accept it (and I’m trying hard not to LUST after you so I’m discussing other things!)
09 | Ryan. | blush.gif RYAN we haven’t met since the last rate and this upsets me greatly :’( I miss you can we make sure we do it this Summer? I feel like this hasn’t been a vintage year for you though, I don’t think you’ve been the usual quirky, cheery ryan we’re used to and instead this powerhouse shady flex-y one has appeared. I am not complaining for AT LEAST one of those facets but for the others, calm down a bit lmao~ I still adore you and have such a laugh with you even if most of it is shading my favourite artists or whatever. I’m glad you’re part of the BJSC team (if you stop f***ing vetoing my artists) because you are the most scarily organised and meticulous person on this website so you’re perfect for that job! I'm sure I've pissed you off no end this year with my complaints but please be gentle with me in your rate sad.gif Just let you-know-what have its moment in my anniversary contest :’(
07 | SevenSeize | Adore your quirky personality and ~interesting take on most things on the forum. I do think it can sometimes border on TOO MUCH like everything is a joke but that’s part of who you were and I wouldn’t want that to change, I just don’t always get it lmao. BJSC debuters, we will always have that connection of starting off in the best contest they’ve ever had. Really happy you got the indie forum role, you’re perfect for it and have such an eclectic taste in music :3
07 | Silas | This past year I’ve really warmed to you as a person. It took me a while to warm to you as a poster (with intimidation gate) but that is long in the past and I now consider you to be a really devoted and caring person. I’ve loved your involvement in the Lounge behind the scenes and your ideas to help continue it moving along nicely. You still seem so overworked here manning like every forum going but you are the perfect delegator and it’s been an absolute pleasure to share in the ideas this past year. I feel like I can come to you to discuss things now, which is a long way away from when I started on the site laugh.gif
03 | Soy Adrián / Charlie | Don’t see you anywhere on the site now! I used to value your contributions so definitely start posting more [3]

10 | Spinning Adam / memebury. | mellow.gif hi.gif blush.gif I have basically always been a fan (I think) but this year has cemented that. You’re one of the funniest, zaniest, most eccentric mellow.gif people on here and the forum would be a much quieter and calmer affair without you. It’d be silly not to mention the shoutbox in a comment about you because that is where you shine, overtaking me as top shouter, but NEVER claiming my shoutbox moderator role cool2.gif – it’s the perfect place for you to express your personality and indulge in memes all day err’day. I find you utterly superb in your mannerisms and eccentricities mellow.gif and really wish this is the moment that everyone else latches onto it too. You’re clever, funny, witty and random and we need more of you on this site. I’m trying to think of the most apt meme to use but imma just post this instead and you can find one yourself: http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/index.php?act=shoutbox
05 | Suedehead2 | A rock in the middle of this hard place. The approachable, human admin that is always on hand to help out with issues and ensure things are running smoothly. Bare respect ~
08 | T Boy | Madonna is so f***ing old lmao. And you are so f***ing funneh where was this T Boy in the past!? I’ve really grown to respect your humour this year and I think you’d be an utterly wonderful teacher to your kids because you have the perfect balance of wit and intelligence. I have loved you in the #shoutbox and throughout the Lounge and it’d be a shame if you continued to go so unnoticed in these contests!
00 | Taylor Jago | I literally have no idea on this one, I’m sorry!
02 | ThePensmith | Well you’ve definitely improved from the rabid boyband/olly murs loon that I remember from a few years ago and you’re quite pleasant in the pop forum now! You come across really well-educated on the artists you post about and make me think about things in different ways at times but ultimately I don’t think we have much at all in common!
00 | TheSnake | I don’t think I’ve seen a post from you but the Taylor association can’t be a good thing!
08 | *Tim | Gosh what a year you’ve had! You’ve gone on to become a tour de force in BJSC and have become a staple member across the board. From the ambigious atrl-lite shader to the full blown messT you are now you’ve had a real journey that even BURKE herself would be proud of. I don’t always think the shade is warranted but I do know that you mean well most of the time and because you’re such a friendly person all the other times, I don’t take it to heart. One of the funniest on here with ha shade, don’t come for my weave on this thing ok. Keep scalping, microwaving, photosynthesising and OWNING your way to the top ~
07 | Toby / Devan | I have gone through phases of adoring you to not getting you at all to know accepting you warts and all. You’re such an oddball but it’s become quite lovable again lmao. You seem to talk permanently in riddles or in jokes but when I understand them, they’re funny it’s all just a bit MUCH at times which explains why you don’t have the highest of scores.
04 | troublepink | I admire your dedication in the Pink forum, you’re such a devoted fan and being the same for artists I love, I respect that quality in you. Liking your few interactions in the lounge too, just wish they were more frequent.
09 | Tyler | What an absolute BABE. For me, the single funniest person on the website (I have jokers away from here but you totally own it ON HERE). Your love and passion for Britney is something that I will forever respect, it shows how much space you have in your heart because you can give SO MUCH to her and still have enough left over to be so pleasant to everyone else on here. The way you express yourself is continually hilarious and provocative and I love every single bit of it. It hasn’t been an easy ride with so much going on around you, but just know that you are loved on this website and it will always be a home for you. You’re such a bright, energetic and passionate person, we’re lucky to have someone like you and I’m so glad we have started to talk more! Continue to make us ooh~ <3
08 | Ultraviolence1989 | A lovely, beautifully-souled individual that is maturing by the day into an essential poster. You seem to have calmed down a lot of the niggling teething problems from when you joined the site and are now a hard-working and well-oiled cog in this machine. You’re dedication to the movie forum is great to see, you do an incredible job keeping it going and ensuring that everyone is made to feel welcome in it while at the same time making people think, discuss and share in your love of movies. If you were moderator of the entire site, it’d be such a brighter, friendlier, (messier – some of those colour choices wot) and loving place! Keep shining ~
04 | Umi | We haven’t always seen eye to eye in the past, never hating but sometimes not getting each other. This year is similar in that you haven’t posted anywhere near as much but when you do it can at times come across v abrupt and cold. It’s no bad thing but it’s just not for me and I don’t always get your (admittedly intellectual) humour or sharp comments.
-1 | vidcapper | You have done yourself no favours with some comments in the Lounge over the past year. I am sure you’re a lovely person irl but my gosh I disagree with practically everything you post about on here and that’s all I have to base this score on!
02 | Vülker | I think we’re all over Pav-Gate but without that I don’t really know much more about you lmao. I like some of your BJSC songs but yeah that’s about it.

I got a golden ticket, i'm out.

+Quote Post
Candlelit Snow
post Jul 29 2016, 07:03 PM
Post #9
Life is so much queefier than we allow ourselves to think x
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

OMG YASSS!! wub.gif

Thanks Hoos!!

+Quote Post
Math ☂
post Jul 29 2016, 07:07 PM
Post #10
come on down to south park
Member No.: 19,852
   No Gallery Pics

ty Haus heart.gif I've been rather dormant this year!

+Quote Post
Slade
Post #11
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

Oh my goodness Bal ohmy.gif I was NOT expecting a 10 from you this year! I know we still get on really well but I didn't think you'd regard me as highly as last year. What a beautiful comment from you <333 Of course I still love Gaga btw *.* Thank you, what a brilliant start!

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
Post #12
Que eu vou jogar bem na sua cara
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

Bal have you NOT watched Hairspray?

(My current username is inspired by Corny Collins) ~)

+Quote Post
santa's sack
post Jul 29 2016, 07:08 PM
Post #13
it doesn't matter, we're all together
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

Thanks Haus. I suppose these vetomeme comments are going to be a regular occurrence. lol

+Quote Post
*Tim
Post #14
Jemma Lucy of t Seet
Member No.: 16,660

So yall no longer doing averages for results?

(Thanks hoos you absolute messT)

+Quote Post
Tyler
Post #15
No wonder there's panic in this industry, I mean please...
Member No.: 67

Thank you Bal. That really brought on a smile. Much love. ❤️

+Quote Post
MerryFlynnmas
post Jul 29 2016, 07:11 PM
Post #16
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Member No.: 20,835

Awww Bal that comment really made me smile thank you wub.gif

+Quote Post
Michael Bubré
post Jul 29 2016, 07:12 PM
Post #17

Love you Bal. You twat x

+Quote Post
Michael Bubré
post Jul 29 2016, 07:14 PM
Post #18

QUOTE(*Tim @ Jul 29 2016, 08:08 PM) *
So yall no longer doing averages for results?

Oh we are! Just people who don't rate have 20 points taken off the total before the average is taken if that makes sense ~

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jul 29 2016, 07:14 PM
Post #19
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

Well that's a good start with a substantial rate and an 8 plus lovely comment for me *.* Thank you Bal <3

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Jul 29 2016, 07:15 PM
Post #20
Jemma Lucy of t Seet
Member No.: 16,660

QUOTE(Bré @ Jul 29 2016, 07:14 PM) *
Oh we are! Just people who don't rate have 20 points taken off the total before the average is taken if that makes sense ~

Shoulda known this, I am rly smart actually unsure.gif

+Quote Post

228 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2017 - 11:33 PM