Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> monday august 1st, happy august
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
bipolar angel
post Aug 1 2016, 08:03 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,494
   No Gallery Pics

post your monday chatter in here..

morning/ afternoon: going to watch the movie everyone is talking about (namely finding dori). it actually starts at 1145, so it's mnorning and afternoon

no other plans. want to watch the new game show with bradley walsh later (though i don't think it will be as good as the chase)

what you all doing today?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Aug 1 2016, 08:14 AM
Post #2
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

I am working all day and then when I get home I'll be doing a spot of cleaning and ironing. Super exciting stuff. The tram is working through Salford Quays again so my commute is back to being reasonable again
+Quote Post
post Aug 1 2016, 08:15 AM
Post #3
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 21,777

I'm also seeing Finding Dory today! And getting a Nando's kink.gif
+Quote Post
post Aug 1 2016, 08:40 AM
Post #4
my brain has given up
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

I might give that Bradley Walsh game show a try! Was up 'til 2 last night/this morning talking to someone special so I'm really tired.

Not sure what I'm doing today otherwise.

EDIT - have to get a Movie forum game going this morning, I'll do that now.

This post has been edited by mdh: Aug 1 2016, 08:40 AM
+Quote Post
post Aug 1 2016, 09:44 AM
Post #5
when the spun stops STOP
Member No.: 21,005

I'm so behind with the latest movies and music omg

I'm also behind on a few rates etc. going on so I'll be posting my rate tonight hopefully and doing a catch up on stuff tomoz.
+Quote Post
post Aug 1 2016, 11:51 AM
Post #6
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

Had a lie-in today and feel the most awake I've felt in ages *.*

Think I'm going to use today to push on with a lot of my rate. Will also look into cinema tickets for Finding Dory for my birthday!
+Quote Post
post Aug 1 2016, 03:15 PM
Post #7
On This Day in P!nk History...
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 590

I seem to think this every year when it gets to August...HOW did it get to august already??

not much going on for me today, woke up about 2:30pm and had to go to the post office. My shift times have changed at work so I don't have to go in til later which isn't good cuz it means coming home later in the morning laugh.gif

I've seen a job advertised yesterday, considering going for it but theres a lot of down points to it (i'd have to get a bus then a 20 minute walk, more hours & responsibility and probably not as much money as I'm on now) thinking.gif The job i have now is brilliant money (for what it is) and the hours are great too, I just dislike the job laugh.gif
+Quote Post
post Aug 1 2016, 03:41 PM
Post #8
If you wanna hear me sing you better play that sax 🎷
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

I woke up at like 3pm so that was a MUCH longer lie-in that I've had in ages, I obviously needed it laugh.gif I just let myself sleep as long as I needed rather than set an alarm as I didn't have to be up for anything and I was SO tired :/ Going to do results for my pop forum FF tonight as I delayed them because of the rate over the weekend! Friday it opened and I didn't want to clash with that, Saturday I did my own rate and yesterday I was tired af laugh.gif
+Quote Post
post Aug 1 2016, 06:16 PM
Post #9
Member No.: 27
   No Gallery Pics

Technically the start of four days off today, but I went in and did some cover for the other team who work during my four days off. Now, I am going to organise my desk which needs doing.. tongue.gif
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th October 2016 - 05:51 PM