Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> monday 8th august, second week in august
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
bipolar angel
post Aug 8 2016, 08:12 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,494
   No Gallery Pics

what is going on for everyone today?

absolutely no plans here today... need to at some stage go down to the butchers and pick up some sausages, but apart from that... i'll be watching the olympics, or sitting out in the garden (it's a nice day for it), or doing stuff around the house- something like that.

this afternoon might start my new book- i'm reading the autobiography of john cleese (or i will be if i ever start it, lol)

but yeah quiet day

enjoy your day all
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Aug 8 2016, 08:38 AM
Post #2
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

I'm London bound after a really crappy nights sleep. Feel properly shit this morning and it's a full day of meetings including three in a row with a manager that I really can't stand working for because it's always super late instructions with super short deadlines and you never ever get enough information to do a good job and then he borderline harrasses you expecting you to be at his constant beck and call. f*** off no. Plus then there's the unreasonable demands on my time. I was so busy I skipped lunch in favour of meetings on Thursday so you can f***ing do one with your "I want you to save 20-30% of your time for me and check in with me every Monday about how your week is looking" how about naw an go c**t yourself pal. Urgh.

Ok now I'm ready to deal with the utter avalanche of shit that will come my way when I get to London.
+Quote Post
post Aug 8 2016, 11:06 AM
Post #3
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

My brother passed his driving test this morning - third time lucky! cheer.gif I suspect we will be going out to celebrate, lunch at Buddies American diner has already been suggested so that sounds pretty cool. Two days of celebration in a row for him after turning 18 yesterday! laugh.gif

Otherwise, today will be filled with powering through more rate comments.
+Quote Post
post Aug 8 2016, 01:10 PM
Post #4
i'm massive
Member No.: 41

QUOTE(Silas @ Aug 8 2016, 09:38 AM) *
go c**t yourself pal. Urgh.
+Quote Post
post Aug 8 2016, 08:31 PM
Post #5
Member No.: 27
   No Gallery Pics

Worked all day and watched t20 cricket this evening.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th October 2016 - 06:57 AM