Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Carolynne - Take The Keys, 2nd single | August 19
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post Aug 8 2016, 02:43 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,608
   No Gallery Pics

Everyone's favourite country contestant from series 9 of The X Factor has finally announced the release of her second single 'Take The Keys', which is very good and reminds me of a countrified 'Here's To Never Growing Up' by Avril Lavigne. I think this is immediately better than 'I Love You But Shut Up' (which I still liked very much) and the cancelled single 'Standing on Top of the World' which we only ever heard a live version of. My only criticism is the very sudden "fade out" which is very against trends.

This is released on August 19th and I'll be intrigued to see if she can get Radio 2 support which she surprisingly did for her debut single last year.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Aug 8 2016, 06:17 PM
Post #2
Bovril Lasagna
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 5,572

Can defo hear the Here's To Never Growing Up connection and actually like this. It's nice to hear proper Country like this again. Reminds me of something Martina McBride would do.
+Quote Post
post Aug 8 2016, 08:53 PM
Post #3
If you wanna hear me sing you better play that sax 🎷
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

I found the other single quite boring but this is much better, the sort of nice country song I like to hear.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2016 - 07:09 PM