BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dreamland
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
mdh
post Aug 14 2016, 09:01 AM
Post #1
it doesn't matter, we're all together
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

I was inspired to make this thread after my bizarre [to say the least] dream last night.

I dreamt that I got banned from Buzzjack permanently for calling JakeWild and 152chris irritating because I ended up saying something really offensive after they reacted. I then promptly woke up this morning delighted that my ban had seemingly been revoked and was about to send a PM to one of the mod's in thanking for not banning me. I'm glad I didn't do that.

So do you dream big in your sleep? I have to say it really isn't often I have a dream that I remember long after I woke up but last night was an exception - but when I do have a memorable dream it tends to be related to events that are going on in my life. God knows why my brain thought it'd be a good idea to ban me from Buzzjack, though. laugh.gif I guess it also shows off the fact that I haven't got much of a life outside of Buzzjack but lets not talk about that ~

Share your dream related experiences below and I hope at least someone else has been banned in their sleep from Buzzjack manson.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nadolig Llawen!
post Aug 14 2016, 09:03 AM
Post #2
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

One of my off the wall dreams was that my mate's girlfriend (who I've actually known longer than I've known him as we went to school together) was pregnant with octuplets and I was the real father. Though I had to keep this secret due to my impending wedding to Samantha Mumba.

+Quote Post
M.
post Aug 14 2016, 09:07 AM
Post #3
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

That dream mdh laugh.gif <3

I haven't been banned from Buzzjack as of yet, but I've gone on so many weird and wonderful adventures in my sleep over the years it's mental! I don't dream as much these days for some reason (</3) but I tend to have somewhat abstract dreams a lot that I won't even begin to try to explain, but also some more realistic ones!

I used to have this recurring dream that I was walking in a village I used to live in years ago and whenever I got to a certain point on the road, beside a particular house (this house had no significance in my life, it was just some house lol), I was unable to keep walking! It was really scary, I was just there on the spot trying to move forward but couldn't, I was just sort of walking on the spot and I had this weird sensation in my legs as I was dreaming it!

I used to also jump off roofs a lot in my dreams mellow.gif

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Aug 14 2016, 09:23 AM
Post #4
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

I've had dreams about the Buzzjack world from time to time (well considering the nature of what dreams are based on it's not surprising laugh.gif )

In fact I had one last night :')

In general my dreams are usually very random and all over the place. Again, coming from me it's no surprise laugh.gif

+Quote Post
mdh
post Aug 14 2016, 09:34 AM
Post #5
it doesn't matter, we're all together
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(ᔕᑭIᑎᑎI&# @ Aug 14 2016, 10:23 AM) *
In fact I had one last night :')

Do tell tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Aug 14 2016, 09:35 AM
Post #6
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

my friend had a dream that her mother turned into a dinosaur and ate her a level results

+Quote Post
gooddelta
post Aug 14 2016, 09:38 AM
Post #7
BuzzJack Idol
Member No.: 116

I had a dream last night that I took off in a plane and another was flying just above us off the same runway, and narrowly missed hitting us. Ours then returned to the airport because the pilot was too distressed to continue after the near-miss. When I got back to the airport, on the way to get my bag, I had 100 zombie-like journalists and photographers running after me trying to take pictures and get immediate reaction about my thoughts on the incident.

I attribute this dream to having a Black Mirror binge marathon watch yesterday drama.gif

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Aug 14 2016, 09:42 AM
Post #8
feminist icon

also I thought this thread was going to be about the Margate amusement park, i was coming here to post this

+Quote Post
gooddelta
post Aug 14 2016, 09:43 AM
Post #9
BuzzJack Idol
Member No.: 116

Ha! Same Lotti, our local news (because Brighton and Margate are so close of course) spent the ENTIRE summer ramming Dreamland down our throats last year when it reopened.

+Quote Post
UltraReputation
post Aug 14 2016, 09:44 AM
Post #10
I'm a mess but I'm the mess that you wanted.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

I watched a TV show which had a man watching a woman from outside and supposedly I then had a dream and woke up in the night screaming and squealing that somebody was watching me from the video rotf.gif

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Aug 14 2016, 09:45 AM
Post #11
feminist icon

QUOTE(gooddelta @ Aug 14 2016, 10:43 AM) *
Ha! Same Lotti, our local news (because Brighton and Margate are so close of course) spent the ENTIRE summer ramming Dreamland down our throats last year when it reopened.

laugh.gif ! for some reason I saw quite a lot about it reopening too, I think Marina probably had a big impact in that though kink.gif

+Quote Post
Candlelit Snow
post Aug 14 2016, 09:48 AM
Post #12
Life is so much queefier than we allow ourselves to think x
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(T Boy @ Aug 14 2016, 09:03 AM) *
One of my off the wall dreams was that my mate's girlfriend (who I've actually known longer than I've known him as we went to school together) was pregnant with octuplets and I was the real father. Though I had to keep this secret due to my impending wedding to Samantha Mumba.

Omg this!!! cheer.gif

I had a dream about mma and wrestling last night and fighting laugh.gif

I thought this thread was gonna be aboot the dance festival!!

+Quote Post
Candlelit Snow
post Aug 14 2016, 09:57 AM
Post #13
Life is so much queefier than we allow ourselves to think x
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

And also one where I found a weak Dragonite and had to talk to it softly to get it to hop into the Pokeball laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Suedehead2
post Aug 14 2016, 10:52 AM
Post #14
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 3,272
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(gooddelta @ Aug 14 2016, 10:43 AM) *

They reorganised the regions as part of the digital switchover (however many years ago that was), so I don't get news from Brighton any more sad.gif

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Aug 14 2016, 11:02 AM
Post #15
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 21,161

don't even get me started laugh.gif one that stands out is when I dreamed not long ago buzzjack had shut and I confronted Phil in a pub later about it (?) laugh.gif I do have loads tho kink.gif

+Quote Post
Yuki On Ice~
post Aug 14 2016, 11:06 AM
Post #16
masala me
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12,929

I said on plug a few nights ago I had a dream that Skall had sent a 12 hour track to BJSC and everyone was raging about having to play it on plug and we were organising schedules to fit it in.

I had really vivid dreams this morning and yesterday morning too but I didn't make an effort to remember either of them so I've lost them.

+Quote Post
dancember
post Aug 14 2016, 11:13 AM
Post #17
DANTA CLAUS 🤶
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

I really should send this to BJSC one day. I wonder how you'd all react to having to sit through all ten hours of it on plug laugh.gif

of course in real life you wouldn't have to and an entry this long would probably get vetoed

+Quote Post
Christmas Cherry...
post Aug 14 2016, 11:14 AM
Post #18
feminist icon

QUOTE(danG @ Aug 14 2016, 12:13 PM) *
I really should send this to BJSC one day. I wonder how you'd all react to having to sit through all ten hours of it on plug laugh.gif

of course in real life you wouldn't have to and an entry this long would probably get vetoed

send this to the cats vs dogs spin off

(HINT HINT RYAN)

This post has been edited by princess_lotti: Aug 14 2016, 11:14 AM

+Quote Post
dancember
post Aug 14 2016, 11:16 AM
Post #19
DANTA CLAUS 🤶
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(princess_lotti @ Aug 14 2016, 12:14 PM) *
send this to the cats vs dogs spin off

(HINT HINT RYAN)

It'll be either that or this which is literally cats vs dogs in a song.

+Quote Post
Harve
post Aug 14 2016, 12:05 PM
Post #20
when I notice the world is falling apart I will run a bath
Member No.: 4,718
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Iz~ @ Aug 14 2016, 12:06 PM) *
I said on plug a few nights ago I had a dream that Skall had sent a 12 hour track to BJSC and everyone was raging about having to play it on plug and we were organising schedules to fit it in.

Dream today, reality tomorrow.

My #1 recurring dream is being on public transport and realising there and then that I'm naked. Analyse me.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2017 - 10:01 AM