BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> monday august 15th, august 15th..
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
bipolar angel
post Aug 15 2016, 06:40 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,494
   No Gallery Pics

morning:

eat breakfast

wait for delivery of new sterrio

afternoon:

set up new sterrio. play with the controls

evening: cook something then just chill until it's time for family guy on ITV2

have a good day all
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Styles Bilinski
post Aug 15 2016, 10:53 AM
Post #2
alt er love
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

First full day on the Isle of Wight, stopping in such a lovely cottage. Just decided on some plans to go and visit a llama farm today!

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Aug 15 2016, 02:32 PM
Post #3
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

Woke up about 2pm because one of my cats was giving me a wash laugh.gif I love it when my cats wake up me up with kitty kisses and snuggles heart.gif

Really don't wanna get out of bed today, again, so just chilling watching crappy day time TV while doing a few things on my laptop.

Been thinking about getting a VR headset to watch movies on my phone, but not sure if I'll actually use it or not thinking.gif

+Quote Post
Santa's Coming
post Aug 15 2016, 03:26 PM
Post #4
Creole Lady Mayonnaise
Member No.: 16,548
   No Gallery Pics

cackling at the french swimmer trying to murder the italian one to get a medal

+Quote Post
JSG
post Aug 15 2016, 06:56 PM
Post #5
'Run Away With Me'
Member No.: 18,473

Day 2 of no smoking biggrin.gif magic.gif

I decided yesterday to give up. Initially I wasn't gonna use any help like vapes or gum or patches because I didn't want to get rid of the smoking habit and replace it with something similar but I bought a vape in the end. Hopefully I'll be completely nicotine free within the next year cheer.gif

+Quote Post
mdh
post Aug 15 2016, 07:18 PM
Post #6
it doesn't matter, we're all together
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

Went into Derby today on the train from my hotel for various reasons, had a nice look around intu and a good lunch out.

Went out for dinner with my mum in the evening - had a lovely burger and chips and a drink which was nice. Gonna relax all evening and enjoy myself.

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Aug 15 2016, 08:36 PM
Post #7
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

Cameron dragged me out my bed at 9am this morning so we could swap presents drama.gif after that we went into Glasgow, got some lunch at Ed's Diner (heart.gif), did some shopping before heading back home to just play the wii/chill. Ordered some Indian food for dinner w/ our parents, we all just couldn't be bothered going out anywhere laugh.gif Just more relaxing etc for the rest of the evening ft. cake really :')

+Quote Post
gooddelta
post Aug 15 2016, 08:40 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Idol
Member No.: 116

I was supposed to be working (freelance) but my Amazon parcel came early so I've split my day between playing Minecraft on the Wii U and watching the Goodnight Sweetheart boxset laugh.gif Must do the work tomorrow...

Happy birthday Lindsey and Cameron btw cheer.gif

Edit: and DanG!

This post has been edited by gooddelta: Aug 15 2016, 08:41 PM

+Quote Post
Flatcap
post Aug 15 2016, 08:47 PM
Post #9
Ebenezer...
Member No.: 27
   No Gallery Pics

Long day at work, relaxing evening in front of television and now bed for early start for last day of shift.

+Quote Post
jjake
post Aug 16 2016, 03:26 AM
Post #10
jenny from human resources
Member No.: 47

f*** me

can someone put an end to these drivel-lite 'daily' threads...the site works best with a monthly thread/any moment not repeating the thread title and subtitle...

+Quote Post
MARIAH.
post Aug 16 2016, 03:57 AM
Post #11
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 3,217

^ There was a poll/discussion regarding these daily threads, and a majority of voters decided they should be a daily occurrence during the weekday! http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=191674

I'm not a regular poster in The Lounge so it doesn't affect me greatly, but I think a "weekly plans" thread would be far preferable to daily threads (in terms of development of discussion, and less clutter)... but only 3 people voted for this suggestion.

(P.S. On Monday I did sod all x)

+Quote Post
t=SpunderfulXmas
post Aug 16 2016, 08:48 AM
Post #12
Hang in when the world counts you out and you’re gonna be fine
Member No.: 21,005

QUOTE(Jake @ Aug 16 2016, 04:26 AM) *
f*** me

can someone put an end to these drivel-lite 'daily' threads...the site works best with a monthly thread/any moment not repeating the thread title and subtitle...
With the monthly threads, no one was actually confident enough to post what they were doing each day and most people see those threads as "important" updates in life whereas the daily threads have a better environment for posting daily plans.

Also, what Jay said biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
dancember
post Aug 16 2016, 09:26 AM
Post #13
DANTA CLAUS 🤶
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

went for a bike ride and had pizza express in the evening as it was my 19th!!

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Aug 16 2016, 10:14 AM
Post #14
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

I think a week day plans thread covering Monday to Thursday and then the usual weekend plans thread is a better idea but really having these daily threads is pretty harmless, I'd maybe put an end to them when summer ends though tbh as most people will be back at work/uni/school etc then so not much discussion will be had

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Aug 16 2016, 10:19 AM
Post #15
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

I take very much the same view as Iz here, a topic a day is a good thing I think as it helps to continually keep the topics on the front page moving and keeps the conversations going. What I like most about these threads is that people have taken to having small conversations within them - something that hasn't been seen in the monthly threads for a while and not usually seen in the weekend threads.

I believe that the daily threads should continue, until the end of the summer at the very least. If, once school and uni starts in anger, we can't sustain a daily one then i'd suggest a weekly thread or just using the monthly thread.

For now though, the threads should continue.

Yes I just copy and pasted from that thread. Id still say the same things now so I'm not makin a whole new response when that one will do

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th December 2017 - 08:39 AM