BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
> -

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Your chart forum habits
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
santa's sack
post Aug 19 2016, 03:02 PM
Post #1
it doesn't matter, we're all together
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

Being obsessed with activity figures, and 'wow this thread is a lot more active this week than it was last week' things, I've noticed that some people are attracted to certain threads. What are your usual Chart forum habits?

If there's something decent out I tend to stan my faves constantly in the iTunes thread (and wait up 'til midnight until a new one comes out heehee.gif) and most weeks I post in the Chart Thread for the whole chart. I look at the Spotify Chart thread every morning to see what's climbed etc and the YTD thread when it comes out.

What about you? Are there any parts of the forum you like best? Do you have a life outside of the chart forum?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Suedehead2
post Aug 19 2016, 03:14 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 3,272
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(mdh @ Aug 19 2016, 04:02 PM) *
Being obsessed with activity figures, and 'wow this thread is a lot more active this week than it was last week' things, I've noticed that some people are attracted to certain threads. What are your usual Chart forum habits?

If there's something decent out I tend to stan my faves constantly in the iTunes thread (and wait up 'til midnight until a new one comes out heehee.gif) and most weeks I post in the Chart Thread for the whole chart. I look at the Spotify Chart thread every morning to see what's climbed etc and the YTD thread when it comes out.

What about you? Are there any parts of the forum you like best? Do you have a life outside of the chart forum?

I think you might have to explain this concept to some members tongue.gif

+Quote Post
santa's sack
post Aug 19 2016, 03:15 PM
Post #3
it doesn't matter, we're all together
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Suedehead2 @ Aug 19 2016, 04:14 PM) *
I think you might have to explain this concept to some members tongue.gif

I can think of about 6 people that fall under the 'no life' category - ironically I'm one of the 6 people I have in mind heehee.gif

+Quote Post
Sqntq Clqus
post Aug 19 2016, 03:15 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,155
   No Gallery Pics

I mostly check the Spotify and iTunes chart threads smile.gif

+Quote Post
*Ben*
post Aug 19 2016, 04:03 PM
Post #5
Chart Chat Slave
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 275

QUOTE(mdh @ Aug 19 2016, 05:02 PM) *

There were some parts of my life BJ was important in my life, but now my real life takes more and more over.

I wish though to be honest I wouldn't take part on rates and awards...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2017 - 03:01 AM