BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Would you have done the Unapologetic era differently?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Andrew.
post Aug 28 2016, 02:06 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,161

The Unapologetic era was horrifically messy with 6 songs being announced as singles (7 if you include Jump) but three of these weren't given a proper push and only the first two singles had significant commercial success.

Personally I would've scrapped Loveeeeee Song and Right Now as singles and replaced them with 'Love Without Tragedy' (that may have been a risk, but I'm sure it could've been at least a moderate hit) and given the other post-album singles a bigger push.

How would you have done the Unapologetic era?

This post has been edited by Andr00w: Aug 28 2016, 02:06 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Aug 28 2016, 02:13 PM
Post #2
Jemma Lucy of t Seet
Group: Members
Member No.: 16,660

I would've led with Diamonds, released Stay to pop radio and let Pour It Up build on Urban, before it gets released to pop

I woulda given Jump a proper push instead of the lacklustre push Right Mow received and would've finished with a release of the full version of Love Without Tragedy

+Quote Post
AdamAloud
post Aug 28 2016, 09:31 PM
Post #3
I was born 7 million years ago in Sweden, Africa
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 11,955

QUOTE(*Tim @ Aug 28 2016, 03:13 PM) *
I would've led with Diamonds, released Stay to pop radio and let Pour It Up build on Urban, before it gets released to pop

I woulda given Jump a proper push instead of the lacklustre push Right Mow received and would've finished with a release of the full version of Love Without Tragedy

Hire him immediately

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th December 2017 - 08:25 AM