Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Collaborative Topics, literal shower thought
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Collaborative Topics
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 13
Guests cannot vote 
post Aug 31 2016, 06:30 PM
Post #1
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

I just had a thought about what would be a cool feature to have on here or perhaps on the supposed new site kink.gif Collaborative topics... What I mean is, take the thread I put up in the Lounge for example, it's a sign up thread for a game that I'm running with Lotti, wouldn't it be handy if she also could edit my post? She could add to the list of participants, add any relevant info I may have missed etc if I'm not around to do so myself. This feature would be SO useful when it comes to co-hosting things with someone, that's something that happens a lot across all areas of the site, epecially BJSC and the Lounge. It could work in the same way that Google Docs does where you have to put in the persons email/username to grant them permission to edit ohmy.gif

idk laugh.gif

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Sep 2 2016, 09:55 PM
Post #2
The Navigator
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,587
   No Gallery Pics

I'd support your idea Lindsey.

Maybe I could count on yours for a Now Music sub forum I am still hopeful for! happy.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th October 2016 - 08:19 AM