BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

16 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> սեպտեմբեր 2016, BUY GLORY ON ITUNES --- bonq
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Cody Viall
post Aug 31 2016, 11:41 PM
Post #1
Call me a thief
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

As much as people hate the Kardashians, you have to admit that Armenian Sanskrit looks cool

One more day until Zedd premieres a new single YAS, so glad we share a birthday
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bad gal lotita
post Aug 31 2016, 11:42 PM
Post #2
feminist icon
Member No.: 21,777

BIRTHDAY MONTH

and also finally beginning uni yaaaas

+Quote Post
JSG
post Aug 31 2016, 11:46 PM
Post #3
'Run Away With Me'
Member No.: 18,473

Omg yes Birthday Month for me too. I ancient now but I'll be even more ancient after it. Actually quite nervous for it. Also we've got a staff night out and I'll be attending a wedding/reception. That is exciting though *.*

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅsᴇʏ
post Aug 31 2016, 11:46 PM
Post #4
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

f*** this month I'm back at uni next week and I've not even done a project I was supposed to do over the summer, I'm gonna need to try and pull shit together drama.gif

Against The Current on the 22nd though, it's been FAR too long since I've been to a concert (April tbf) so that's very much needed heart.gif

This post has been edited by Lindsey ♌: Aug 31 2016, 11:47 PM

+Quote Post
Jade
post Aug 31 2016, 11:51 PM
Post #5
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

Starting off the month on a pretty low note as I'm going to London tomorrow for my great nan's funeral. I guess the support of my family will be good though, after the service we'll be going to a pub to spend some time while we're all together.

The main thing this month is starting second year of University, scary! My lectures don't actually begin until the first week of October but the last week of September is Freshers events/welcome week. Got a presentation to do during my first week back so I really need to push on with starting (!) it. Gonna do that this week as I hate leaving things until the last minute.

Got a few bits and pieces before I go back anyway. My dad's birthday is on the 15th so I presume we will be going out for a meal for that, Frankie & Benny's is his usual choice! Then on the 17th I'll be going to Watford as my grandparents have an annual barbecue as a family get together, so that'll be nice! Shall also squeeze in seeing Bray one more time before going back to Uni. I'm already a bit scared about the heightened workload this year as last year felt manic enough!

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Sep 1 2016, 12:08 AM
Post #6
The real housewife of Atlanta
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 67

LIVING FOR THAT SUBTITLE, BABE!

+Quote Post
Chez Wombat
post Sep 1 2016, 12:31 AM
Post #7
Always Watching...
Group: Members
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

This month I'm actually doing something worth posting about (ohmy.gif) as I start my PGCE this month! Starts in a few weeks with a full week of training/pre-course stuff and then I should start my placement at the end of the month, basically equivalent to a full time job so things will change a lot for me, you may not see me online at this hour anymore kink.gif I'm nervous, but after such a tough year and a rather dull summer, I'm hoping from Q4 onwards can be the start of finding some direction in my life.

Also it's been rather stuffy lately so no more heat, autumn enter plz.

This post has been edited by Chez Wombat: Sep 1 2016, 12:34 AM

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Sep 1 2016, 12:34 AM
Post #8
Balegdah
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

Second year of uni starting is the big thing, cannot wait to move into the house I'm renting with my friends *.* Also very excited for freshers week, as that will be a chance for a blowout before we might not get much time because of a heightened workload laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Riser
post Sep 1 2016, 02:19 AM
Post #9
A couple hundred dollars in the bank
Member No.: 19,534

Nice thread title! ohmy.gif

I'm leaving for holiday in the morning! Going to see the Badlands with my dad and brother, then going to Canada to find Peanut Butter KitKats which aren't available in the States! Best of all I heard about them from Jay!

Then I'm off again in a few weeks to go to Nashville, had an amazing time there last year and my goal this time is to visit the Country Music Hall of Fame. Oh and I gotta disagree with Chez, excited for the leaves to change but I'm dreading the weather turning cold </3

+Quote Post
Cody Viall
post Sep 1 2016, 02:58 AM
Post #10
Call me a thief
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

I'm indifferent about the leaves changing but I'm excited for the heat waves to finally END.

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Sep 1 2016, 06:32 AM
Post #11
Radical Pink Troll
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

I'm not ready sad.gif

+Quote Post
danG
post Sep 1 2016, 06:58 AM
Post #12
putting the DAN in dance music.
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

uni month for me. not sure how to feel.

going to a pre-freshers welcome week from this sunday evening mellow.gif then freshers week starts middle of september

+Quote Post
Mattias
post Sep 1 2016, 08:55 AM
Post #13
//
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Riser @ Sep 1 2016, 03:19 AM) *
then going to Canada to find Peanut Butter KitKats

I find this adorable wub.gif

+Quote Post
HausofSZA
post Sep 1 2016, 09:10 AM
Post #14
Henrietta R Hippo
Member No.: 13,007

QUOTE(Chez Wombat @ Sep 1 2016, 01:31 AM) *
This month I'm actually doing something worth posting about (ohmy.gif) as I start my PGCE this month! Starts in a few weeks with a full week of training/pre-course stuff and then I should start my placement at the end of the month, basically equivalent to a full time job so things will change a lot for me, you may not see me online at this hour anymore kink.gif I'm nervous, but after such a tough year and a rather dull summer, I'm hoping from Q4 onwards can be the start of finding some direction in my life.

Also it's been rather stuffy lately so no more heat, autumn enter plz.

PGCE year argh hope you're ready! It'll be incredibly testing at times but wholly worth it. What are you doing, is it primary or secondary?

I am starting the month really ill. I had a bad fever while on holiday and I've had another one so they think it might be serious / maybe I wasn't vaccinated fully and caught something out there. Really quite worried lmao.

And was supposed to go into school today to do classroom prep but obviously too ill to do anything so a brilliant start to my teaching year too nocheer.gif

+Quote Post
HausofSZA
post Sep 1 2016, 09:38 AM
Post #15
Henrietta R Hippo
Member No.: 13,007

SEPTEMBER ALSO = NEW GAGA MUSIC omfg

+Quote Post
Conderella
post Sep 1 2016, 04:56 PM
Post #16
alimony butterflies
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 4,397

QUOTE(Tyler @ Sep 1 2016, 03:08 AM) *
LIVING FOR THAT SUBTITLE, BABE!

I'm not into gloryholes. What if they BITE IT OFF??

+Quote Post
CornishAromantic
post Sep 1 2016, 05:21 PM
Post #17
Taking everything now by the skin of my teeth until I learn
Member No.: 21,005

Seeing Against the Current in Bristol in 3 weeks! Where did the last 3 months go ohmy.gif yahoo.gif

Also a camping trip thingy is meant to be happening some time this month and I'm trying to lose a bit of weight as I've been snacking too much for the last month or so and I should quit that before it's too late #NoSnackSeptember tongue.gif (or I could go all the way and do a 2 week juice fast but nah)

+Quote Post
Iz~
post Sep 1 2016, 05:51 PM
Post #18
too-too-roo
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 12,929

QUOTE(Spundora @ Sep 1 2016, 06:21 PM) *
Seeing Against the Current in Bristol in 3 weeks! Where did the last 3 months go ohmy.gif yahoo.gif

As am I! Jacob was supposed to come too but his timetable has annoyingly put a most vital lecture on the same afternoon so he's looking into going to the London date instead.

I shall be enjoying freedom, applying to jobs and schemes, nervously waiting on my final mark, interesting month ahead for me I guess.

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Sep 1 2016, 05:56 PM
Post #19
Radical Pink Troll
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

Good luck with the PGCE, Chez.

I can't believe I started my SIXTH YEAR TEACHING today.

+Quote Post
Jacob Alan
post Sep 1 2016, 06:07 PM
Post #20
Jacob Alan
Member No.: 21,664
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Iz~ @ Sep 1 2016, 06:51 PM) *
As am I! Jacob was supposed to come too but his timetable has annoyingly put a most vital lecture on the same afternoon so he's looking into going to the London date instead.

I shall be enjoying freedom, applying to jobs and schemes, nervously waiting on my final mark, interesting month ahead for me I guess.
Yeah, I literally made the decision just now, gutted to be missing it but I didn't want to miss them so I've booked it in for the 30th at the Shepherd's Bush Empire. I hope you and Iz get to meet up Spadam (I was hoping to see you too but no worries, we do live fairly close anyway to be fair so in theory could meet up any time). On the flip side, if anyone wants a ticket to see Against The Current in Bristol Iz has a spare. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Jacob Alan: Sep 1 2016, 06:08 PM

+Quote Post

16 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th March 2017 - 02:34 AM