Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lion King, Live action remake
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
post Oct 6 2016, 09:19 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 19,931

It was announced, after the critical and commercail success of the Jungle Book remake, that the director Jon Favreau would be taking on the project.

I loved the Jungle Book remake, I felt it was its own film, whilst not taking from the magic of the original, but still keeping its identity and charm. Excited for this, though I feel like its songs are even more important than the Jungle Book, and that was the weakest part of that remake.

(again, I did search, but couldn't see a topic, delete if needed)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
post Oct 6 2016, 03:03 PM
Post #2
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 20,692
   No Gallery Pics

I adored seeing The Jungle Book re-imagined in a live action, the effects were incredible so I'm sure The Lion King, with a similar setting will look equally fantastic when portrayed more realistically. I do agree that The Jungle Book songs in the new version weren't one of the high points and the excellent soundtrack in the real Lion King film is probably its most important feature so I hope they don't edit and/or cut them too much. It's going to be very exciting to see the likes of Rafiki, Timon & Pumba in live-action, as well as all the lions of course biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2016 - 07:44 PM