BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> music library shuffle game 2016, your life movie soundtrack
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Dancember
post Oct 7 2016, 08:37 AM
Post #1
future bass fisherman in a tropical house
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

what's the soundtrack to your life movie then?

shuffle your music library. you can skip album tracks, interludes and duplicates if you want but nothing else. commentary is optional but recommended.
  1. The song you are conceived to. Molly Pettersson Hammer - Something Right [okay then? guess my parents were doing something right by conceiving me]
  2. The song that plays during your birth. Katy B - Calm Down [my mum being told to calm down by the midwife then]
  3. The song that plays over your parents reaction to your birth. Drake - Preach [woo good reaction *.*]
  4. The song that describes what your peers think of you. Gorillaz - Dirty Harry [oh so they think I'm dirty then whip.gif]
  5. The song that plays over your daily routine in school. Y-Traxx - Mystery Land [sounds like good montage music actually, much more exciting than my school routine anyway]
  6. The song that plays when you first see the boy/girl of your dreams. Wilfred Giroux - Stronger [not exactly fitting but decent tune]
  7. The song that plays when you first approach that person. Clear Vu - I Adore [oh how apt.]
  8. The song that describes your first girlfriend/boyfriend. Maria Hazell - Say it Like You Mean It [she tells it as it is then, sassy]
  9. The song that describes your feelings of the word "love". Dirtcaps - Fools Paradise [okay thennn]
  10. The girl/boy breaks up with you, breaking your heart. Which songs plays over this situation? Dannic - Wait For You [aww sad.gif good song choice there tho]
  11. After a few weeks you make a life decision to get over them, which song plays? Tinchy Stryder - Never Leave You [lol then, the song is the complete opposite of that]
  12. The song that plays over a game winning basket or goal in your championship sporting event. The Him - Don't Leave Without Me [Triangledonia BJSC impakt]
  13. You have a fist fight with your ex's new boyfriend/girlfriend, which song plays? Ellie Goulding - On My Mind [*.*.* great breakup song]
  14. You have a flash forward of what your life is like 20 years from now, which song plays? TheFatRat - Windfall [well it is quite futuristic so that fits]
  15. Which song plays as you deal with your biggest fear? Lethal Bizzle - Box [bleh]
  16. Which songs plays as you become sexually aroused? Hi_Tack - Say Say Say [good uplifting song for that occasion!]
  17. The first time a girl/boy says "I love you" to you, which song comes on? Timmy Trumpet - Freaks [so I wanna know where the freaks at?]
  18. What song describes what you would do with only one wish? Fleet Foxes - White Winter Hymnal [no idea what that means then]
  19. What song describes your current employment/unemployment? Kelis - Acapella [doin things solo~]
  20. What is your life's purpose? Bob Sinclar - World, Hold On [quite an inspired choice there]
  21. You get married, what is your wedding song? Pixie Lott - Kiss The Stars laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  22. What song is your signature dance song? Big Ang - It's Over Now [so I already decide it's over once I've got married?]
  23. After the wedding, you go on your honeymoon and make love to your significant other to this song. Steve Aoki - Freak [I do have a thing for freaks apparently then]
  24. On a hunting trip, your dog is killed by a violent animal. Which song plays as he/she passes on? Missy Elliott - 4 My People [not very fitting]
  25. A wild fire starts in the same forest as you sit with your deceased dog. You are forced to escpape from the natural disaster to this song. Alina Devecerski - Flytta pa dej [not sure what that means then]
  26. Someone has kidnapped your wife/husband and you are in a high-speed car chase, chasing after her/him with this song on. Tasmin Archer - Sleeping Satellite [again not fitting]
  27. You rescue them safely as this song plays. Iris - I'll Wait For You [okay then, don't recall the song though must've been in BJSC]
  28. You have a flashback of your life as this song plays. Gesaffelstein - Hate Or Glory [YES!]
  29. Your significant other passes away peacefully as this song comes on. We The Kings - I Like It [wottt no laugh.gif]
  30. You pass away shortly after with this song. L'Tric - 1994 [decent tune but I'd like to pass away to something better]
  31. The song played at your funeral is. Axwell - Get Dumb [yay im dead now everyone party]

Source: http://earmilk.com/2012/07/17/earmilk-musi...y-shuffle-game/

-x-
  1. The song you are conceived to.
  2. The song that plays during your birth.
  3. The song that plays over your parents reaction to your birth.
  4. The song that describes what your peers think of you.
  5. The song that plays over your daily routine in school.
  6. The song that plays when you first see the boy/girl of your dreams.
  7. The song that plays when you first approach that person.
  8. The song that describes your first girlfriend/boyfriend.
  9. The song that describes your feelings of the word "love".
  10. The girl/boy breaks up with you, breaking your heart. Which songs plays over this situation?
  11. After a few weeks you make a life decision to get over them, which song plays?
  12. The song that plays over a game winning basket or goal in your championship sporting event.
  13. You have a fist fight with your ex's new boyfriend/girlfriend, which song plays?
  14. You have a flash forward of what your life is like 20 years from now, which song plays?
  15. Which song plays as you deal with your biggest fear?
  16. Which songs plays as you become sexually aroused?
  17. The first time a girl/boy says "I love you" to you, which song comes on?
  18. What song describes what you would do with only one wish?
  19. What song describes your current employment/unemployment?
  20. What is your life's purpose?
  21. You get married, what is your wedding song?
  22. What song is your signature dance song?
  23. After the wedding, you go on your honeymoon and make love to your significant other to this song.
  24. On a hunting trip, your dog is killed by a violent animal. Which song plays as he/she passes on?
  25. A wild fire starts in the same forest as you sit with your deceased dog. You are forced to escpape from the natural disaster to this song.
  26. Someone has kidnapped your wife/husband and you are in a high-speed car chase, chasing after her/him with this song on.
  27. You rescue them safely as this song plays.
  28. You have a flashback of your life as this song plays.
  29. Your significant other passes away peacefully as this song comes on.
  30. You pass away shortly after with this song.
  31. The song played at your funeral is.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SᴀɴᴛᴀsLɪɴᴅsʟᴇɪɢʜ
post Oct 7 2016, 03:53 PM
Post #2
Heda
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

1. The song you are conceived to. A Love Like War - All Time Low ft Vic Fuentes
  2. The song that plays during your birth. Postcards and Polaroids - Sleeping With Sirens
  3. The song that plays over your parents reaction to your birth. Living Dead - Marina and the Diamonds
  4. The song that describes what your peers think of you. No Different - Tonight Alive
  5. The song that plays over your daily routine in school. Deadly Conversations - State Champs
  6. The song that plays when you first see the boy/girl of your dreams. Now - Paramore
  7. The song that plays when you first approach that person. Flight - Son Lux
  8. The song that describes your first girlfriend/boyfriend. You and I - PVRIS
  9. The song that describes your feelings of the word "love". Muscle Memory - LIGHTS
  10. The girl/boy breaks up with you, breaking your heart. Which songs plays over this situation? Tear In My Heart - twenty one pilots
  11. After a few weeks you make a life decision to get over them, which song plays? Fresh Start Fever - You Me At Six (oooh this is too fitting ohmy.gif)
  12. The song that plays over a game winning basket or goal in your championship sporting event. Freak Out - Avril Lavigne
  13. You have a fist fight with your ex's new boyfriend/girlfriend, which song plays? Happy Little Pill - Troye Sivan
  14. You have a flash forward of what your life is like 20 years from now, which song plays? Lies - Beautiful Bodies
  15. Which song plays as you deal with your biggest fear? Maple - Hayley Kiyoko
  16. Which songs plays as you become sexually aroused? Stay - Love, Robot
  17. The first time a girl/boy says "I love you" to you, which song comes on? Overture - Icon For Hire
  18. What song describes what you would do with only one wish? Taro - Alt J
  19. What song describes your current employment/unemployment? Abyss - Pryti
  20. What is your life's purpose? Roses - Against The Current
  21. You get married, what is your wedding song? Alone Together - Fall Out Boy (oh that's kinda cute actually laugh.gif)
  22. What song is your signature dance song? Loner - Ghost Town
  23. After the wedding, you go on your honeymoon and make love to your significant other to this song. Hold Me Down - Halsey (!!!)
  24. On a hunting trip, your dog is killed by a violent animal. Which song plays as he/she passes on? Skeleton Made of Diamonds - The Pearl Hearts
  25. A wild fire starts in the same forest as you sit with your deceased dog. You are forced to escape from the natural disaster to this song. Tell Me It's Okay - Paramore
  26. Someone has kidnapped your wife/husband and you are in a high-speed car chase, chasing after her/him with this song on. Weekend - VERITE
  27. You rescue them safely as this song plays. Disenchanted - My Chemical Romance
  28. You have a flashback of your life as this song plays. Prisoner - The Pretty Reckless
  29. Your significant other passes away peacefully as this song comes on. The Haunting - Set It Off (laugh.gif)
  30. You pass away shortly after with this song. Give Up - FKA Twigs (mellow.gif)
  31. The song played at your funeral is. This is Gospel - Panic! At The Disco
Okay I realised I've given the songs backwards and I've got no idea why oops but this was hella amusing, I might do it again at some point and see if I get better ones :')

This post has been edited by LINDSΞY: Oct 7 2016, 03:57 PM

+Quote Post
CHOCOLATE BANTA
post Oct 7 2016, 03:55 PM
Post #3
Memes multiple times day and night.
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,005

omg I remember bumping a 10 year old thread which was basically this months ago laugh.gif

doing it later, it's so basic but the results always amusing laugh.gif

+Quote Post
CodySleighBell-y
post Oct 7 2016, 04:01 PM
Post #4
I was starting to worry if I was living in a simulation.
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(LINDSΞY @ Oct 7 2016, 08:53 AM) *
  1. The song played at your funeral is. This is Gospel - Panic! At The Disco
32. The song that plays when you descend to hell: Emperor's New Clothes

kink.gif

+Quote Post
twentyonemdh
post Oct 7 2016, 04:16 PM
Post #5
crap at finishing things
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

This is since the 27th August, so there's only around 400 songs to choose from.

The song you are conceived to.
> twenty one pilots - Lane Boy
< What? Maybe that's saying something about where I'll live laugh.gif
The song that plays during your birth.
> Britney Spears - Make Me... (Ooh)
< I suppose the 'ooh' could represent birthing sounds?
The song that plays over your parents reaction to your birth.
> Giggs - Lock Doh
< This makes 0 sense laugh.gif
The song that describes what your peers think of you.
> Digital Farm Animals - Millionaire
< I wish cry.gif
The song that plays over your daily routine in school.
> Bad Child - Picking Cherries
< I did play this sometimes thinking.gif
The song that plays when you first see the boy/girl of your dreams.
> twenty one pilots - Holding On To You
< Aww. That's cute.
The song that plays when you first approach that person.
> twenty one pilots - The Run And Go
< Maybe they run away laugh.gif
The song that describes your first girlfriend/boyfriend.
> twenty one pilots - Fall Away
< idk
The song that describes your feelings of the word "love".
> KDA - Just Say
< To be fair, this is kind of accurate.
The girl/boy breaks up with you, breaking your heart. Which songs plays over this situation?
> Mark Knight - Yebisah
< This makes soooo much sense laugh.gif
After a few weeks you make a life decision to get over them, which song plays?
> Tom Walker - Play Dead
< Omg looks like I'm still suicidal :,(
The song that plays over a game winning basket or goal in your championship sporting event.
> Kallay-Saunders Band - After Party
< cheer.gif cheer.gif
You have a fist fight with your ex's new boyfriend/girlfriend, which song plays?
> Bastille - Send Them Off!
< Send Them Off to the floor because I'll batter them pirate.gif
You have a flash forward of what your life is like 20 years from now, which song plays?
> twenty one pilots - Ride
< Must be a gay prostitute
Which song plays as you deal with your biggest fear?
> Cheat Codes - Let Me Hold You (Turn Me On)
< I'd need a hug so yeah, pretty correct.
Which songs plays as you become sexually aroused?
> The Naked And Famous - Higher
< Like an erection magic.gif
The first time a girl/boy says "I love you" to you, which song comes on?
> Zara Larsson - Ain't My Fault
< Completely irrelevant but sounds like I'd say something as awks as that heehee.gif
What song describes what you would do with only one wish?
> Craig David - 16
< I'm glad I'm going for a legal aged person biggrin.gif
What song describes your current employment/unemployment?
> twenty one pilots - Semi-Automatic
< Because I'm tired all the time zzz.gif
What is your life's purpose?
> twenty one pilots - Screen
< Being behind a computer screen. Lol blush.gif
You get married, what is your wedding song?
> Christine & The Queens - Tilted
< I wouldn't mind that biggrin.gif
What song is your signature dance song?
> Kideko - Crank It (Woah!)
< This is the most accurate so far laugh.gif
After the wedding, you go on your honeymoon and make love to your significant other to this song.
> twenty one pilots - Lovely
< Yep, that's what I'd say heehee.gif
On a hunting trip, your dog is killed by a violent animal. Which song plays as he/she passes on?
> Lil Wayne - Sucker For Pain
< Well I have a dog phobia so this is probably right, I wouldn't mind it being dead unsure.gif Maybe not that far but still
A wild fire starts in the same forest as you sit with your deceased dog. You are forced to escpape from the natural disaster to this song.
> Bastille - Glory
< Hmm. thinking.gif Don't get this one.
Someone has kidnapped your wife/husband and you are in a high-speed car chase, chasing after her/him with this song on.
> Chase & Status - All Goes Wrong
< SICK. Looks like I'll die in the car chase.
You rescue them safely as this song plays.
> twenty one pilots - Fake You Out
< Hmm. thinking.gif Don't get this one either.
You have a flashback of your life as this song plays.
> Selecta ad heehee.gif Great let me just wait for 30 seconds. 14 seconds to go. 8 seconds to go. 3 seconds agghhhhh hurry up.
> Wretch 32 - All A Dream
< What if life is a dream ohmy.gif
Your significant other passes away peacefully as this song comes on.
> Mssingno - Scope
< Don't ruin a great song for me sad.gif
You pass away shortly after with this song.
> Glass Animals - Life Itself
< Not really life itself when I'm dead heehee.gif
The song played at your funeral is.
> twenty one pilots - House Of Gold
< Aw. A nice way to end it.

This was fun biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
CHOCOLATE BANTA
post Oct 7 2016, 04:26 PM
Post #6

omg at Screen being your life's purpose mdh laugh.gif I should've had that tbh (but it's not in my library yet tbf)

The song you are conceived to. My World - Avril Lavigne
The song that plays during your birth. Missing Disco (Chris Henry Remix) - Theresa
The song that plays over your parents reaction to your birth. Live It Up - Jennifer Lopez
The song that describes what your peers think of you. Together - Ella Eyre
The song that plays over your daily routine in school. Imaginate - KSHMR, Dzeko & Torres
The song that plays when you first see the boy/girl of your dreams. Our Time - Lily Allen
The song that plays when you first approach that person. Wild Ones - Flo Rida ft. Sia
The song that describes your first girlfriend/boyfriend. Oxygen - Smooth
The song that describes your feelings of the word "love". Tsunami (Jump) - DVBBS & Borgeous ft. Tinie Tempah urm okk
The girl/boy breaks up with you, breaking your heart. Which songs plays over this situation? Cactus In The Valley - LIGHTS ft. Owl City
After a few weeks you make a life decision to get over them, which song plays? It's On Again - Alicia Keys ft. Kendrick Lamar so basically I go dating again
The song that plays over a game winning basket or goal in your championship sporting event. Part II - Paramore
You have a fist fight with your ex's new boyfriend/girlfriend, which song plays? Sweeter Than Fiction - Taylor Swift
You have a flash forward of what your life is like 20 years from now, which song plays? - Hello Kitty - Avril Lavigne I'll own a cat in 20 years then tongue.gif
Which song plays as you deal with your biggest fear? Now That I've Found You - Martin Garrix
Which songs plays as you become sexually aroused? Heaven Is A Place On Earth - Belinda Carlisle oh my laugh.gif appropriately kinky
The first time a girl/boy says "I love you" to you, which song comes on? She Makes Me Wanna - JLS ft. Dev :')
What song describes what you would do with only one wish? Amazing - Inna
What song describes your current employment/unemployment? Time After Time - Angel I hope this doesn't become true sad.gif
What is your life's purpose? Your Body - Christina Aguilera rotf.gif
You get married, what is your wedding song? June (Robby East Remix) - Moonbotica (lol my Instrumentals BJSC entry :') )
What song is your signature dance song? Like I Can - Sam Smith (very dance, much signature)
After the wedding, you go on your honeymoon and make love to your significant other to this song. Midnight Hearts - Sam Feldt & The Him ft. ANG1E sweet wub.gif
On a hunting trip, your dog is killed by a violent animal. Which song plays as he/she passes on? No Money (Two Friends Remix) - Galantis blink.gif
A wild fire starts in the same forest as you sit with your deceased dog. You are forced to escpape from the natural disaster to this song. One Thing - One Direction
Someone has kidnapped your wife/husband and you are in a high-speed car chase, chasing after her/him with this song on. Spaceship - LarsM yes love this title choice biggrin.gif
You rescue them safely as this song plays. Your Love Is My Drug - Ke$ha
You have a flashback of your life as this song plays. Rumour Mill - Rudimental ft. Anne-Marie & Will Heard
Your significant other passes away peacefully as this song comes on. On The Wing - Owl City </3
You pass away shortly after with this song. Slowly (99 Souls Remix) - SIROJ I pass away slowly nocheer.gif
The song played at your funeral is. Never Leave You - Tinchy Stryder ft. Amelle Berrabah Well we all leave some day smile.gif

This post has been edited by clothespin: Oct 7 2016, 04:28 PM

+Quote Post
SᴀɴᴛᴀsLɪɴᴅsʟᴇɪɢʜ
post Oct 7 2016, 04:28 PM
Post #7
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Cody Hough @ Oct 7 2016, 05:01 PM) *
32. The song that plays when you descend to hell: Emperor's New Clothes

kink.gif

thanks bae

+Quote Post
Slade
post Oct 7 2016, 04:33 PM
Post #8
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

Why not tbh.

01. The song you are conceived to. Cigarettes After Sex - Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby ~ I hope there were no cigarettes involved after
02. The song that plays during your birth. Filatov & Karas - Tell It to My Heart
03. The song that plays over your parents reaction to your birth. Christine & The Queens - Night 52
04. The song that describes what your peers think of you. Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - In The Heat Of The Moment thinking.gif
05. The song that plays over your daily routine in school. Lana Del Rey - Video Games ~ The tone of this song represents how 'fun' school is tbh laugh.gif
06. The song that plays when you first see the boy/girl of your dreams. Amelia Lily - You Bring Me Joy ~ omg how cute
07. The song that plays when you first approach that person. David Guetta feat. Sia - Titanium
08. The song that describes your first girlfriend/boyfriend. Robyn - With Every Heartbeat
09. The song that describes your feelings of the word "love". Las Ketchup - Asereje (The Ketchup Song) ~ Ketchup is love, ketchup is life
10. The girl/boy breaks up with you, breaking your heart. Which songs plays over this situation? Olly Murs - Dear Darlin'
11. After a few weeks you make a life decision to get over them, which song plays? Glee Cast - Unchained Melody
12. The song that plays over a game winning basket or goal in your championship sporting event. Robbie Williams - No Regrets
13. You have a fist fight with your ex's new boyfriend/girlfriend, which song plays? Disclosure - Grab Her! ~ Help I'm now just picturing that "bite her Kelly!" video
14. You have a flash forward of what your life is like 20 years from now, which song plays? The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
15. Which song plays as you deal with your biggest fear? The Black Eyed Peas - Hey Mama
16. Which songs plays as you become sexually aroused? Pitbull feat. Ke$ha - Timber ~ "face down booty up" mellow.gif
17. The first time a girl/boy says "I love you" to you, which song comes on? Timbaland - Apologise ~ Poor hen
18. What song describes what you would do with only one wish? Peixefante - Por Baixo da Blusa
19. What song describes your current employment/unemployment? Melanie Martinez - Tag, you're it
20. What is your life's purpose? Avril Lavigne - Innocence
21. You get married, what is your wedding song? Lana Del Rey - Ride ~ omg Bray hates this song
22. What song is your signature dance song? Sia - Chandelier
23. After the wedding, you go on your honeymoon and make love to your significant other to this song. McFly - All About You ~ Who said romance was dead??
24. On a hunting trip, your dog is killed by a violent animal. Which song plays as he/she passes on? Fall Out Boy - Thnks Fr Th Mmrs ~ omg
25. A wild fire starts in the same forest as you sit with your deceased dog. You are forced to escpape from the natural disaster to this song. Flo Rida feat. Ke$ha - Right Round
26. Someone has kidnapped your wife/husband and you are in a high-speed car chase, chasing after her/him with this song on. Christine and The Queens - Saint Claude
27. You rescue them safely as this song plays. Coldplay - Fix You heart.gif
28. You have a flashback of your life as this song plays. Ital Tek - Cobra ~ err I'm no snake
29. Your significant other passes away peacefully as this song comes on. Calvin Harris feat. Haim - Pray To God
30. You pass away shortly after with this song. Childish Gambino - V. 3005
31. The song played at your funeral is. Little Mix - Lightning ~ at least i went out with a banger *.*

+Quote Post
CHOCOLATE BANTA
post Oct 7 2016, 04:41 PM
Post #9

17. The first time a girl/boy says "I love you" to you, which song comes on? Timbaland - Apologise ~ Poor hen
lmaooo this is the best one so far

+Quote Post
Chez Wombat
post Oct 7 2016, 06:07 PM
Post #10
Commentless 7
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

Oh yay, these are fun

The song you are conceived to.
Royal Blood - Little Monster (err)

The song that plays during your birth.
Lockah - Heartless Monster (well that's rude)

The song that plays over your parents reaction to your birth.
Robert Miles - Children

The song that describes what your peers think of you.
Kasabian - Empire (ok then)

The song that plays over your daily routine in school.
Daft Punk - Robot Rock (yaaaas)

The song that plays when you first see the boy/girl of your dreams.
Metallica - Enter Sandman (mellow.gif That is an insult surely)

The song that plays when you first approach that person.
DJ Haus - Higher

The song that describes your first girlfriend/boyfriend.
Heroin In Your Veins - Two Black Dogs (errrr)

The song that describes your feelings of the word "love".
Louis The Child feat. K Flay - It's Strange (that is...true I guess!)

The girl/boy breaks up with you, breaking your heart. Which songs plays over this situation?
Kygo - Stay (awww cry.gif)

After a few weeks you make a life decision to get over them, which song plays?
Lady Gaga - Alejandro

The song that plays over a game winning basket or goal in your championship sporting event.
Fall Out Boy - Centuries (yasss *.*)

You have a fist fight with your ex's new boyfriend/girlfriend, which song plays?
Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall Part 2 (violent fight :x)

You have a flash forward of what your life is like 20 years from now, which song plays?
LYON - Cut Me Loose (:x)

Which song plays as you deal with your biggest fear?
Exist Strategy - Nightmare (apt ;o)

Which songs plays as you become sexually aroused?
Take That - Shine (works I guess)

The first time a girl/boy says "I love you" to you, which song comes on?
Disclosure - White Noise (sleep.gif this quiz clearly has it in for my love life)

What song describes what you would do with only one wish?
Cliff Richard - Saviours Day (hey I'm a giver)

What song describes your current employment/unemployment?
Slow Magic - Girls (lewd)

What is your life's purpose?
Happy Mondays - Step On (woop)

You get married, what is your wedding song?
Daft Punk - Around the World (*.* I'm gonna make that a reality)

What song is your signature dance song?
Avicii - Silhouettes

After the wedding, you go on your honeymoon and make love to your significant other to this song.
Birdy - Keeping Your Head Up (That could be read wrong)

On a hunting trip, your dog is killed by a violent animal. Which song plays as he/she passes on?
Jessica Lange - Gods & Monsters (hmm true)

A wild fire starts in the same forest as you sit with your deceased dog. You are forced to escape from the natural disaster to this song.
Airborne Toxic Event - Sometime Around Midnight (somewhat fitting)

Someone has kidnapped your wife/husband and you are in a high-speed car chase, chasing after her/him with this song on.
Blink 182 - I Miss You (somewhat not fitting)

You rescue them safely as this song plays.
Parachute Youth - Can't Get Better Than This (ikr)

You have a flashback of your life as this song plays.
Woodkid - Run Boy Run (somewhat apt)

Your significant other passes away peacefully as this song comes on.
Josh Ritter - The Curse (errr oops)

You pass away shortly after with this song.
Sir Sly - Ghost (*.*)

The song played at your funeral is.
Yothu Yindi - Treaty (and...that doesn't fit)

Gosh I got a lot of Halloween spin off songs there, somewhat fitting in this case though.

+Quote Post
CHOCOLATE BANTA
post Oct 7 2016, 06:15 PM
Post #11

Birdy - Keeping Your Head Up (That could be read wrong)
!!!!! OMG

+Quote Post
Klumzee
post Oct 7 2016, 08:37 PM
Post #12
it's alright to feel like a fat child in a pushchair
Member No.: 11,421

1) The song you are conceived to. - Azari & III - Reckless (With Your Love) - great start laugh.gif
2) The song that plays during your birth. Kelis - Acapella - yay baby anthem
3) The song that plays over your parents reaction to your birth. Rihanna - Farewell - instant adoption
4) The song that describes what your peers think of you. David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj - Hey Mama
5) The song that plays over your daily routine in school. Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better
6) The song that plays when you first see the boy/girl of your dreams. Gramophonedzie - Why Don't You
7) The song that plays when you first approach that person. Secondcity feat. Ali Love - What Can I Do
8) The song that describes your first girlfriend/boyfriend. Eva & Manu - Cinnamon Hearts
9) The song that describes your feelings of the word "love". MK feat. Becky Hill - Piece of Me
10) The girl/boy breaks up with you, breaking your heart. Which songs plays over this situation? 2NE1 - I Love You - nope nope nope cry.gif
11) After a few weeks you make a life decision to get over them, which song plays? Galantis - Runaway (U&I)
12) The song that plays over a game winning basket or goal in your championship sporting event. Beyonce - End of Time
13) You have a fist fight with your ex's new boyfriend/girlfriend, which song plays? Ed Sheeran - I See Fire - song title fits!
14) You have a flash forward of what your life is like 20 years from now, which song plays? Offaiah - Trouble - oh deary me
15) Which song plays as you deal with your biggest fear? Martin Solveig - The Night Out (Madeon Remix) - not the case laugh.gif
16) Which songs plays as you become sexually aroused? M+A - When - just laughing at the thought of this laugh.gif
17) The first time a girl/boy says "I love you" to you, which song comes on? Wallpaper - #STUPiDFACEDD
18) What song describes what you would do with only one wish? Mans Zelmerlow - Cara Mia
19) What song describes your current employment/unemployment? Dawn Richard feat. Aundrea Fimbres - Phoenix
20) What is your life's purpose? Valentina Monetta - The Social Network Song - youtube career??
21) You get married, what is your wedding song? Selena Gomez - Birthday - WRONG EVENT SELENA!!!
22) What song is your signature dance song? Kelis feat. Andre 3000 - Millionaire
23) After the wedding, you go on your honeymoon and make love to your significant other to this song. Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson & D.O.E - The Way I Are
24) On a hunting trip, your dog is killed by a violent animal. Which song plays as he/she passes on? Gabrielle - Ring Meg
25) A wild fire starts in the same forest as you sit with your deceased dog. You are forced to escpape from the natural disaster to this song. Emma Hewitt - Colours
26) Someone has kidnapped your wife/husband and you are in a high-speed car chase, chasing after her/him with this song on. Ke$ha - Sleazy - another bizarre situation laugh.gif
27) You rescue them safely as this song plays. SAARA - Ur Cool
28) You have a flashback of your life as this song plays. Odesza feat. Zyra - Say My Name
29) Your significant other passes away peacefully as this song comes on. Lion Babe - Treat Me Like Fire
30) You pass away shortly after with this song. Tove Lo - Not On Drugs - post-mortem would say otherwise...
31) The song played at your funeral is. Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)

Safe to say none of these songs really fit laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Slade
post Oct 7 2016, 08:40 PM
Post #13
Mrs Brayden Smith <333

QUOTE(Klumzee @ Oct 7 2016, 09:37 PM) *
16) Which songs plays as you become sexually aroused? M+A - When - just laughing at the thought of this laugh.gif

Oh my god!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
JosephCarey
post Oct 7 2016, 08:46 PM
Post #14
long hair don't care
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 13,530

The song you are conceived to. Nadine Coyle - Sweetest High (!!!!!!)
The song that plays during your birth. The Saturdays - Work
The song that plays over your parents reaction to your birth. James Bay - Scars
The song that describes what your peers think of you. Lucie Silvas - It's Too Late
The song that plays over your daily routine in school. Iggy Azalea - Bounce (yassss)
The song that plays when you first see the boy/girl of your dreams. Atomic Kitten - Walking On the Water
The song that plays when you first approach that person. Kelly Rowland feat. Beyoncé & Michelle - You Changed
The song that describes your first girlfriend/boyfriend. Natasha Bedingfield - I Wanna Have Your Babies (omfg laugh.gif)
The song that describes your feelings of the word "love". Ronya - Hyperventilating :')
The girl/boy breaks up with you, breaking your heart. Which songs plays over this situation? Lily Allen - Friday Night
After a few weeks you make a life decision to get over them, which song plays? Labrinth - Let the Sun Shine
The song that plays over a game winning basket or goal in your championship sporting event. Nerina Pallot - Turn Me On Again
You have a fist fight with your ex's new boyfriend/girlfriend, which song plays? Katy Perry - Thinking of You (aww)
You have a flash forward of what your life is like 20 years from now, which song plays? Mariah Carey - You're Mine (Eternal)
Which song plays as you deal with your biggest fear? One Direction - Stockholm Syndrome
Which song plays as you become sexually aroused? Hanson - MMMBop (oh my god laugh.gif)
The first time a girl/boy says "I love you" to you, which song comes on? Cash Cash feat. Bebe Rexha - Take Me Home (a bit forward x)
What song describes what you would do with only one wish? Ariana Grande - Into You
What song describes your current employment/unemployment? Wiz Khalifa feat. Charlie Puth - See You Again
What is your life's purpose? Shawn Mendes - Mercy
You get married, what is your wedding song? One Direction - One Thing
What song is your signature dance song? Sugababes - Follow Me Home (lmao)
After the wedding, you go on your honeymoon and make love to your significant other to this song. Atomic Kitten - Follow Me
On a hunting trip, your dog is killed by a violent animal. Which song plays as he/she passes on? Sean Paul - Other Side of Love (nooooo laugh.gif)
A wild fire starts in the same forest as you sit with your deceased dog. You are forced to escape from the natural disaster to this song. Natasha Bedingfield - Single
Someone has kidnapped your wife/husband and you are in a high-speed car chase, chasing after her/him with this song on. All Saints - Red Flag
You rescue them safely as this song plays. David Zowie - House Every Weekend (!!)
You have a flashback of your life as this song plays. Girls Aloud - Don't Want You Back (lmao cheery)
Your significant other passes away peacefully as this song comes on. Sean Kingston & Justin Bieber - Eenie Meenie (laugh.gif!!)
You pass away shortly after with this song. Hilary Duff - Fly
The song played at your funeral is. Atomic Kitten - See Ya (!!!!!!!! best til last)

HAHAHA some of them are incredible :')

+Quote Post
Jingle Burbes
post Oct 7 2016, 09:08 PM
Post #15
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 21,753
   No Gallery Pics

The song you are conceived to. Destiny's Child - Say My Name
The song that plays during your birth. Calvin Harris v Disciples - How Deep Is Your Love ERM!!!! mellow.gif
The song that plays over your parents reaction to your birth. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Dance Off
The song that describes what your peers think of you. Black Eyes Peas - Where Is The Love? (Savage. I promise I'm not a hateful person :eyes: )
The song that plays over your daily routine in school. Adele - Chasing Pavements (Savage again. WTF.)
The song that plays when you first see the boy/girl of your dreams. Stormzy - WickedSkengMan4 laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
The song that plays when you first approach that person. David Guetta ft. Sia - Bang My Head (probs)
The song that describes your first girlfriend/boyfriend. JAY & Kanye West ft. Beyonce - Lift Off
The song that describes your feelings of the word "love". Sia - Big Girls Cry (Savage yet again.)
The girl/boy breaks up with you, breaking your heart. Which songs plays over this situation? Ellie Goulding - Still Falling for You (lmao, I swear that actually came up)
After a few weeks you make a life decision to get over them, which song plays? Ariana Grande - One Last Time (This is actually getting really creepy wtf. It's so fitting.)
The song that plays over a game winning basket or goal in your championship sporting event. Tori Kelly - Should've Been Us
You have a fist fight with your ex's new boyfriend/girlfriend, which song plays? Rita Ora - How We Do (Party) laugh.gif
You have a flash forward of what your life is like 20 years from now, which song plays? Amy Winehouse - Love Is a Losing Game (FFS. iTunes hates me.)
Which song plays as you deal with your biggest fear? Ed Sheeran - Don't (This is getting ridiculous, why does iTunes hate me?)
Which songs plays as you become sexually aroused? No Doubt - Don't Speak blink.gif
The first time a girl/boy says "I love you" to you, which song comes on? Black Eyes Peas - The Time (Dirty Bit) *.*
What song describes what you would do with only one wish? Ciara ft. Missy Elliot - One, Two Step (Clearly easily pleased)
What song describes your current employment/unemployment? Duke Dumont - Won't Look Back
What is your life's purpose? Craig David - Walking Away (again, so much hate from iTunes #ShirleyCarter sad.gif )
You get married, what is your wedding song? Fuse ODG, Zack Knight & Badshah - BomBae (YES! heart.gif)
What song is your signature dance song? Empire Cast - Keep Your Money
After the wedding, you go on your honeymoon and make love to your significant other to this song. Sean Paul - Temperature (HOLY COW!!!!)
On a hunting trip, your dog is killed by a violent animal. Which song plays as he/she passes on? The Weeknd - The Town
A wild fire starts in the same forest as you sit with your deceased dog. You are forced to escpape from the natural disaster to this song. Flo Rita ft. Sia - Wild Ones (This would be quite epic with me running in slo mo from death)
Someone has kidnapped your wife/husband and you are in a high-speed car chase, chasing after her/him with this song on. Drake - Find Your Love (I SWEAR I'm doing this honestly!!!)
You rescue them safely as this song plays. N-Dubz - Best Behaviour
You have a flashback of your life as this song plays. Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child (OMFG!)
Your significant other passes away peacefully as this song comes on. WSTRN - In2 (Well that's insensitive)
You pass away shortly after with this song. Rihanna - Cheers (Drink to That (Going out with this life defining party anthem!!)
The song played at your funeral is. Dizzee Rascal - Holiday (Erm again, savage.)

+Quote Post
No Sleeep
post Oct 7 2016, 10:40 PM
Post #16
BuzzJack Climber
Member No.: 22,008
   No Gallery Pics

I love shuffle games!
  • The song you are conceived to. - Gimme More - Britney Spears - blink.gif
  • The song that plays during your birth. - Don't Walk Away - Michael Jackson
  • The song that plays over your parents reaction to your birth. - Nashville Cast - Wrong Song unsure.gif
  • The song that describes what your peers think of you. - Britney Spears - Just Like Me
  • The song that plays over your daily routine in school. - Janet Jackson - Lessons Learned - lmaooo fitting
  • The song that plays when you first see the boy/girl of your dreams. - Mariah Carey - One More Try angel.gif
  • The song that plays when you first approach that person. - Britney Spears - Slumber Party
  • The song that describes your first girlfriend/boyfriend. - Carrie Underwood - Heartbeat heart.gif
  • The song that describes your feelings of the word "love". - Madonna - Veni Vidi Vici
  • The girl/boy breaks up with you, breaking your heart. Which songs plays over this situation? - Britney Spears - My Prerogative
  • After a few weeks you make a life decision to get over them, which song plays? - Toni Braxton - He Wasn't Man Enough - omg these are actually perfect tongue.gif
  • The song that plays over a game winning basket or goal in your championship sporting event. - Kid Ink - Promise
  • You have a fist fight with your ex's new boyfriend/girlfriend, which song plays? - Madonna - Live To Tell
  • You have a flash forward of what your life is like 20 years from now, which song plays? - Mariah Carey - I Stay In Love wub.gif
  • Which song plays as you deal with your biggest fear? - TLC - Dear Lie
  • Which songs plays as you become sexually aroused? - Mariah Carey - The Art Of Letting Go
  • The first time a girl/boy says "I love you" to you, which song comes on? - Janet Jackson - Special
  • What song describes what you would do with only one wish? - Mariah Carey - Camouflage
  • What song describes your current employment/unemployment? - Beyoncé - Upgrade U
  • What is your life's purpose? - Brandy - Nothing - lmao
  • You get married, what is your wedding song? - Britney Spears - Walk On By
  • What song is your signature dance song? - Mariah Carey - Boy (I Need You)
  • After the wedding, you go on your honeymoon and make love to your significant other to this song. - Mariah Carey - Did I Do That?
  • On a hunting trip, your dog is killed by a violent animal. Which song plays as he/she passes on? - Rachel Platten - Remark
  • A wild fire starts in the same forest as you sit with your deceased dog. You are forced to escpape from the natural disaster to this song. - Ward Thomas - Carry You Home
  • Someone has kidnapped your wife/husband and you are in a high-speed car chase, chasing after her/him with this song on. - Carrie Underwood - Wasted
  • You rescue them safely as this song plays. - Gwen Stefani - Naughty
  • You have a flashback of your life as this song plays. - Janet Jackson - Got Til It's Gone
  • Your significant other passes away peacefully as this song comes on. - Brandy - When You Touch Me
  • You pass away shortly after with this song. - Skizzy Mars feat. JoJo - Recognize
  • The song played at your funeral is. - Tori Kelly - City Dove wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

+Quote Post
Michael Bubré
post Oct 7 2016, 11:28 PM
Post #17
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Member No.: 8,300

Ooh fun (we are not playing 'Ride' at the wedding tho Jade xox)

Not gonna actually play all these songs, will just skip through shuffle kink.gif
  1. The song you are conceived to.
    Avicii - Silhouettes - my father was actually danG confirmed
  2. The song that plays during your birth.
    Adele - Send My Love (To Your New Lover) - erm
  3. The song that plays over your parents reaction to your birth.
    Lady Gaga - The Fame (Glam As You Remix) - JadeGagaOlly teas
  4. The song that describes what your peers think of you.
    Tinie Tempah - Snap - doesn't rly work
  5. The song that plays over your daily routine in school.
    Kim Wilde - Kids In America - not quite
  6. The song that plays when you first see the boy/girl of your dreams.
    Disclosure - When A Fire Starts To Burn - *.*
  7. The song that plays when you first approach that person.
    UB40 - If It Happens Again - go away 80s pop songs
  8. The song that describes your first girlfriend/boyfriend.
    Last Lynx - Curtains - !! Shuffle knows wub.gif
  9. The song that describes your feelings of the word "love".
    Adele - Someone Like You - :s
  10. The girl/boy breaks up with you, breaking your heart. Which songs plays over this situation?
    Olly Murs - Dear Darlin' - same song as Jade got for this laugh.gif proving that this is never happening xo
  11. After a few weeks you make a life decision to get over them, which song plays?
    Pendulum - Immunize (feat. Liam Howlett) - well this one at least makes sense!!
  12. The song that plays over a game winning basket or goal in your championship sporting event.
    Lorde - Ribs - doesn't fit at all but of course Quen Lorde soundtracks my nonexistent sporting accomplishments wub.gif
  13. You have a fist fight with your ex's new boyfriend/girlfriend, which song plays?
    Amy Winehouse - Back To Black - I'm not black tho
  14. You have a flash forward of what your life is like 20 years from now, which song plays?
    Everything Everything - Hiawatha Doomed - oops
  15. Which song plays as you deal with your biggest fear?
    Nero - This Way - the way up on a lift I guess lamfoo
  16. Which songs plays as you become sexually aroused?
    Biffy Clyro - Skylight - well that was disappointing
  17. The first time a girl/boy says "I love you" to you, which song comes on?
    Aphex Twin - fz pseudotimestretch+e+3 [138.85] - !!!! just laughing at the absurdity of this one
  18. What song describes what you would do with only one wish?
    Sigur Rós - Brennistein - I'll take that as 'go on a honeymoon to Iceland' wub.gif
  19. What song describes your current employment/unemployment?
    Coldplay - God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (Live) - smiling through unemployment at least
  20. What is your life's purpose?
    Muse - Explorers - in Iceland again tbh. wub.gif
  21. You get married, what is your wedding song?
    Kings Of Leon - Wait For Me - think I'll stick with Michelle tbh
  22. What song is your signature dance song?
    TĀLĀ - Serbia - yeah why not xx
  23. After the wedding, you go on your honeymoon and make love to your significant other to this song.
    Coldplay - Major Minus (Live) - well it's a good song x
  24. On a hunting trip, your cat is killed by a violent animal. Which song plays as he/she passes on?
    Everything Everything - Brainchild - can I get some more amusing ones please
  25. A wild fire starts in the same forest as you sit with your deceased cat. You are forced to escpape from the natural disaster to this song.
    Example - Crying Out For Help - well that makes sense xx
  26. Someone has kidnapped your wife/husband and you are in a high-speed car chase, chasing after her/him with this song on.
    The Prodigy - Invaders Must Die (Live) - no one takes bae *.*
  27. You rescue them safely as this song plays.
    alt-J - Lovely Day - lovely day, lovely day, lovely day, lovely day wub.gif
  28. You have a flashback of your life as this song plays.
    Toto - Africa - wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif a good song to soundtrack a life flashback
  29. Your significant other passes away peacefully as this song comes on.
    Justin Timberlake - Amnesia - u wot
  30. You pass away shortly after with this song.
    Coldplay - Birds - lol
  31. The song played at your funeral is.
    DJ Fresh - Hot Right Now (feat. Rita Ora) - ok then xx
In summary: that didn't really work

+Quote Post
Slade
post Oct 7 2016, 11:33 PM
Post #18
Mrs Brayden Smith <333

QUOTE(Bré @ Oct 8 2016, 12:28 AM) *
[*]The song that describes your first girlfriend/boyfriend.
Last Lynx - Curtains - !! Shuffle knows wub.gif

Oh my god that was too perfect laugh.gif Slay us shuffle *.* heart.gif

+Quote Post
UltraBasicWitch
post Oct 8 2016, 12:09 AM
Post #19
Cause I'll Be There To Carry You Home 💜
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947
   No Gallery Pics

1. The song you are conceived to. Abba- Lay All Your Love On Me
  2. The song that plays during your birth. Little Mix- Grown
  3. The song that plays over your parents reaction to your birth. Kelly Clarkson- My Life Would Suck Without You wub.gif
  4. The song that describes what your peers think of you. Inna- Sun Is Up
  5. The song that plays over your daily routine in school.Fifth Harmony- Sledgehammer
  6. The song that plays when you first see the boy/girl of your dreams. Haim- Forever wub.gif
  7. The song that plays when you first approach that person. Charlie Puth- Then There's You
  8. The song that describes your first girlfriend/boyfriend. Ella Eyre- We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off laugh.gif
  9. The song that describes your feelings of the word "love". Frank Ocean- End/Golden Girl
  10. The girl/boy breaks up with you, breaking your heart. Which songs plays over this situation? Charli XCX- Boom Clap
  11. After a few weeks you make a life decision to get over them, which song plays? Ellie Goulding- Keep On Dancin
  12. The song that plays over a game winning basket or goal in your championship sporting event. Beyonce- Radio
  13. You have a fist fight with your ex's new boyfriend/girlfriend, which song plays? Paloma Faith- It's The Not Knowing
  14. You have a flash forward of what your life is like 20 years from now, which song plays? Galantis- No Money Oh dear!!! rotf.gif
  15. Which song plays as you deal with your biggest fear? Kelly Clarkson- I Had A Dream
  16. Which songs plays as you become sexually aroused? Cheryl- 3 Words
  17. The first time a girl/boy says "I love you" to you, which song comes on? Sean Kingston- Fire Burning
  18. What song describes what you would do with only one wish? Kiesza- Giant In My Heart laugh.gif
  19. What song describes your current employment/unemployment?Fifth Harmony- Going Nowhere Thanks laugh.gif
  20. What is your life's purpose? The Velvet Underground- Femme Fatale
  21. You get married, what is your wedding song? Wiley feat. Ms D- Heatwave
  22. What song is your signature dance song? Marina & The Diamonds- Can't Pin Me Down
  23. After the wedding, you go on your honeymoon and make love to your significant other to this song.Shawn Mendes- Stitches
  24. On a hunting trip, your dog is killed by a violent animal. Which song plays as he/she passes on?Alexandra Burke- All Night Long (!!)
  25. A wild fire starts in the same forest as you sit with your deceased dog. You are forced to escape from the natural disaster to this song. Bastille- Overjoyed omfg (!!)
  26. Someone has kidnapped your wife/husband and you are in a high-speed car chase, chasing after her/him with this song on. Florence & The Machine- Delilah
  27. You rescue them safely as this song plays. Ne-Yo- Closer
  28. You have a flashback of your life as this song plays. Kate Nash- Foundations
  29. Your significant other passes away peacefully as this song comes on. Adele- Hometown Glory cry.gif
  30. You pass away shortly after with this song. Rachel Platten- Fight Song cry.gif
  31. The song played at your funeral is. Ana Mena- Loco Como Yo Omfg!!!! rotf.gif My fave one out of the lot tbh!

+Quote Post
Santa's Haz
post Oct 8 2016, 12:12 AM
Post #20
Why don't you be you and Ill Be Me
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 20,835

The song you are conceived to. Galantis and East & Young - Make Me Feel
The song that plays during your birth. CHVRCHES - Gun huh.gif
The song that plays over your parents reaction to your birth. Raury feat Tom Morello - Friends Erm I am not sure that's what they was thinking laugh.gif
The song that describes what your peers think of you. Foals - Cassius...So they think I am Cassuis whoever that is ohmy.gif
The song that plays over your daily routine in school. Catfish and The Bottleman - Anything
The song that plays when you first see the boy/girl of your dreams. Nicki Minaj - Starships Totally :lol:
The song that plays when you first approach that person. Kate Nash - Pumpkin Soup I JUST WANT YOUR KISS BOYYYYYYYY
The song that describes your first girlfriend/boyfriend. Mariah Carey - Against The Odds (Take A Look At Me Now) omg I can see this relating ohmy.gif
The song that describes your feelings of the word "love". Shamir - Call It Off Omg So I wont ever find love then laugh.gif
The girl/boy breaks up with you, breaking your heart. Which songs plays over this situation? Kanye feat Jay-Z & Big Sean - Clique! AINT NOBODY F*CKING with my clique music.gif
After a few weeks you make a life decision to get over them, which song plays? Laura Doggett - Old Faces....tired of looking at these old faces so maybe I move??
The song that plays over a game winning basket or goal in your championship sporting event. Kanye West - Flashing Lights
You have a fist fight with your ex's new boyfriend/girlfriend, which song plays? Jamie T - Don't You Find
You have a flash forward of what your life is like 20 years from now, which song plays? BABYMETAL - From Dusk Till Dawn
Which song plays as you deal with your biggest fear? HAIM - Running If You Call My Name....these are so weird laugh.gif
Which songs plays as you become sexually aroused? La Roux - Bulletproof
The first time a girl/boy says "I love you" to you, which song comes on? Jess Glynne - Aint Got Far To Go I can see some sort of link ohmy.gif
What song describes what you would do with only one wish? Girls Aloud - We Wanna Party I want to party some more *.*
What song describes your current employment/unemployment? Mediate - What You Do....I do nothing so it fits
What is your life's purpose? Salen - Dieassey...R00D
You get married, what is your wedding song? New Politics - Girl Crush....poor my future husband sad.gif
What song is your signature dance song? Terror JR - Sugar - BOP TBH
After the wedding, you go on your honeymoon and make love to your significant other to this song. Grace - Coffee (I'll Give him coffee wink.gif)
On a hunting trip, your dog is killed by a violent animal. Which song plays as he/she passes on? Radiohead - Daydreaming
A wild fire starts in the same forest as you sit with your deceased dog. You are forced to escpape from the natural disaster to this song. Marina and The Diamonds - Radioactive
Someone has kidnapped your wife/husband and you are in a high-speed car chase, chasing after her/him with this song on. Chase and Status feat Slaves - Control good choice tbh
You rescue them safely as this song plays. Martin Solveig feat GTA - Intoxicated
You have a flashback of your life as this song plays. Ellie Goudling - Only You heart.gif
Your significant other passes away peacefully as this song comes on. SEXX Dreams by Lady Gaga....dreaming sexually about my dead partner :/
You pass away shortly after with this song. Coldplay - Oceans
The song played at your funeral is. Haloes - Pray

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th December 2016 - 07:47 PM