BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> eating breakfast's @ other times of the day
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
christmdhas
post Oct 31 2016, 04:32 PM
Post #1
crap at finishing things
Group: Members
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

GIVE THIS A CHANCE IT ISN'T SPAM

Do any of you eat cereal in the day or anything else? I used to be partial to a bowl of Cornflakes after school but I've got a new favourite now - porridge wub.gif Absolutely delicious and fills a massive gap between lunch and tea heart.gif

Also another question - do you like porridge? It's my FAVE at the moment, I could have it every meal of the day (I couldn't because I'd miss out on vital nutrients but I could if it was physically beneficial biggrin.gif)

wub.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
WiseManFromLeeds
post Oct 31 2016, 04:44 PM
Post #2
You don't see many angels on night shift
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

Do I eat cereal at other times of the day? No. Never. (although sometimes I might have bars some of you might say are 'cereal bars' at other times though)
Do I like porridge? Maybe once in a while but definitely not the instant stuff you just pour boiling water into. It's one of the worst feelings ever

+Quote Post
Christmattias :/
post Oct 31 2016, 05:02 PM
Post #3
show ur id
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

I eat cereal (especially muesli & granola) more during other times of the day than breakfast time actually. Maybe it's not such a good habit, because sometimes I eat it at ungodly hours just because I want to snack lol. For breakfast I prefer to just get a banana or something. Yea I don't have very "full" breakfasts...

I like porridge too, don't have it very often though.

Don't worry about your threads btw! Offer what you want and what you can, as long as we have some sort of balance. I mean I can see this potentially becoming a general breakfast-themed thread happy.gif

+Quote Post
CHOCOLATE BANTA
post Oct 31 2016, 06:21 PM
Post #4
Prefer not to sleigh
Member No.: 21,005

It's... not the right thing to do but if there's nothing else in the cupboards then why not tongue.gif

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Oct 31 2016, 06:33 PM
Post #5
I hate pans
Member No.: 16,660

My breakfast usually comes in the afternoon these days

+Quote Post
Tinsel Boy
post Oct 31 2016, 06:56 PM
Post #6
Radical Pink Troll
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

Every now and then I have brinner (breakfast for tea) and this is because we Brits shamefully don't savour our breakfasts in our fast moving lifestyles. My brinner involves sausages, bacon, croissants, toast and whatever cereal o have at the time. Also orange juice.

+Quote Post
Chez Wombat
post Oct 31 2016, 07:07 PM
Post #7
Commentless 7
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

*Cue Brade with incorrect opinion about cereal being better without milk* sleep.gif

I tend to eat cereal only as a morning thing, mainly when I'm going into work or somewhere in the morning as I just don't have the appetite for it then and it's not really filling enough to be a full meal when I am hungry. Porridge is DIVINE though, perfect excuse to have it as the weather's getting colder

+Quote Post
Slade
post Oct 31 2016, 07:11 PM
Post #8
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

QUOTE(Undead Wombat @ Oct 31 2016, 07:07 PM) *
*Cue Brade with incorrect opinion about cereal being better without milk* sleep.gif

kink.gif cereal with milk is soggy and horrible x

I have only ever had cereal for breakfast. The only breakfast food I eat at random times is toast. As for porridge, I do quite like it but haven't had it in years!

I sometimes do the opposite and have ice cream for breakfast tho

+Quote Post
LexC
post Oct 31 2016, 07:19 PM
Post #9
unofficially fabulous
Member No.: 5,342

Sometimes at Uni when I couldn't be bothered to cook/didn't really have the money for a takeaway I would sometimes have a bowl of Shreddies for dinner (also the carbs make it a good post night out-pre bed snack if you need something and the kebab shop's shut. The more you know!). It's not a regular thing for me though.

+Quote Post
J▲hq
post Oct 31 2016, 07:47 PM
Post #10
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

Sometimes I'd eat Frosties out of the box as a snack, but only have cereal with milk (the best way) at breakfast time. Do like a good all day cooked breakfast for lunch though.

Love porridge, but feel a bit tired of it right now. Pret do a really nice porridge and I love to have it with honey. Don't mind the instant stuff that you pour water into but it's nicer made with milk definitely.

+Quote Post
Riser
post Nov 1 2016, 01:50 AM
Post #11
I'm a 90s baaaaaaby
Member No.: 19,534

QUOTE(🎃SPUMPKIN🎃 @ Oct 31 2016, 02:21 PM) *
It's... not the right thing to do but if there's nothing else in the cupboards then why not tongue.gif
Yes it is!!! tongue.gif

Monday is usually "breakfast for dinner" day at my house. Usually have eggs and toast, sometimes pancakes, waffles, or French toast. It's nice because I don't leave myself enough time in the morning to make any of those things...not that I would anyway because cereal >>>. I love cereal as a late night snack too, without milk whereas I eat it with milk at breakfast.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2016 - 02:17 AM