BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> nëntor 2k16, NO TRUMP NO KKK NO FASCIST USA
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
CodySleighBell-y
post Oct 31 2016, 11:57 PM
Post #1
I was starting to worry if I was living in a simulation.
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

It's still Halloween for me but it's November for you guys so here's the thread

Can't believe it's almost time for the actual voting period. So nervous. Already pretty obvious who I'm voting for but the results are what I'm afraid of.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
UltraBasicWitch
post Oct 31 2016, 11:59 PM
Post #2
Cause I'll Be There To Carry You Home 💜
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947
   No Gallery Pics

It's still October here! (just!)

Got loads of controlled assessment this month but hopefully seeing a few good films at the cinema and seeing friends! Not a very busy month for me!

Though start of listening to Christmas music today *.*

+Quote Post
SᴀɴᴛᴀsLɪɴᴅsʟᴇɪɢʜ
post Oct 31 2016, 11:59 PM
Post #3
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

DAMN IT I WAS GONNA POST ноември

Anyway I've got a big deadline this month so mostly just working away at uni and my job, trying to function like a regular human being etc. I'll probably try and get some Christmas shopping underway at some point rolleyes.gif

I cannot wait for the 25th-27th though, I have an entire weekend off work and I'm flying down to Bristol/Plymouth to partayyyy with some faves wub.gif cheer.gif Lew and I are going down to meet Lotti and Liam, it's going to be a hot mess from start to finish but I am READY pirate.gif

+Quote Post
Slade
post Nov 1 2016, 12:05 AM
Post #4
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

Oh yes, finally the bladdy Election campaigning will be over. C'mon USA do the right thing.

Anyway, kicking off the month feeling unwell but I have a day off Uni so all is good *.*

No firework plans on the 5th this year because I have to go to a wedding. I know a grand total of 4 people that are going to be there so that sounds fun laugh.gif

Mainly a month jam packed with assignments so pray 4 me.

Three important birthdays this month though! My nan's on the 8th, my cat's on the 17th (kink.gif x) and Bray's on the 19th so there shall definitely be plans for the latter. That will most certainly be the highlight of the month!

+Quote Post
Michael Bubré
post Nov 1 2016, 12:06 AM
Post #5
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Member No.: 8,300

Have been stupid and decided to do no work at all on my stats coursework for the first of the 2 weeks I had to do it.

Tried to start it today and made no progress at all. 3 and a bit days left to try and somehow get it done. Pray for me.

(also looking forward to the nightmare of Donald Trump being over soon (...right?) lol - I have actually been closely following this whole election pretty much since it started but about ready for the whole shitshow to be done with for a few more years)

Oh also it's my birthday this month, thanks for reminding me Jade! I am turning 20. No.

+Quote Post
Emperor Blizzard
post Nov 1 2016, 12:15 AM
Post #6
I live at the top of Buzzjack Mountain, in a shelter hit by rain
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,308
   No Gallery Pics

This month the video will be finished for the song collab and I will get on with the next one.

I will have to be at various places as ever this month but I dont think it will be too busy for me.

+Quote Post
J▲hq
post Nov 1 2016, 12:49 AM
Post #7
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 8,674

QUOTE(Jade-o-Lantern @ Nov 1 2016, 12:05 AM) *
No firework plans on the 5th this year because I have to go to a wedding. I know a grand total of 4 people that are going to be there so that sounds fun laugh.gif

Make sure to catch the bouquet! x

Got four more shifts at work and then I'm off for two weeks heart.gif Looking forward to spending the time off with family and friends, got a lot I want to fit in at the cinema too whilst I'm free.

(Need to push ahead with plans to meet Brade either end of this month or next month as well x)

+Quote Post
Slade
post Nov 1 2016, 12:53 AM
Post #8
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

QUOTE(J▲hq @ Nov 1 2016, 12:49 AM) *
(Need to push ahead with plans to meet Brade either end of this month or next month as well x)

Omg yes this!! Winter Wonderland double date possibly in the pipeline.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Nov 1 2016, 02:11 AM
Post #9
Balegdah
Member No.: 10,139

Lots going on this month, it's started badly but today is my housemate and one of my best friend's birthday so we're going to Prezzo with her to celebrate, then a night out tomorrow, the first time I'll be going to pryzm here as they re-opened Oceana as it the other day! Then the following Wednesday is another of our birthdays so the same again, then the 18th may be the death of me as Little Mix are releasing the same day as Miranda Lambert and the latter is a double album *.* Then 23rd is Pokemon Sun and Moon'a release which will also be amaze but the icing on the cake is the weekend of the 25th, as mentioned by Lindsey <3 Lew and Lottsey are crashing my place in Plym after seeing Melanie Martinez and a Bristol night out!

We do have a few deadlines this month though, a report and an interview to transcribe and analyse, so this is a busy month for better or worse.

Edit: also looking forward to the bizarre Us election meme fest ending but scared of the result laugh.gif

+Quote Post
mAddy Xmas!
post Nov 1 2016, 02:21 AM
Post #10
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 2,666

Yes Cody slay the albanian november wub.gif cheer.gif

+Quote Post
Taylor Jago
post Nov 1 2016, 07:19 AM
Post #11
My mother said, to get things done, you better not mess with Maj
Member No.: 21,319
   No Gallery Pics

Haven't got anything planned right now, despite having a three day weekend thanks to Victory Day 1918 being a bank holiday in France.

However, I have three birthdays this month: my cousin once removed on the 6th, my stepfather's mother on the 8th, and my great-grandmother on the 15th.

+Quote Post
Conderella
post Nov 1 2016, 08:07 AM
Post #12
alimony butterflies
Member No.: 4,397

Got a bit whole nothing this month. Oh well it's a holiday this Friday so a day off. And we are going to buy tickets to Spain to spend New Year's with my boyfriends family. That is literally it

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Nov 1 2016, 08:44 AM
Post #13
I hate pans
Member No.: 16,660

Birthday month *.*

+Quote Post
Santa's Haz
post Nov 1 2016, 08:50 AM
Post #14
Why don't you be you and Ill Be Me
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 20,835

Starting the month off awfully I am off uni with illness oh well day off *.*

Not much happening apart from uni this month so :/

+Quote Post
CHOCOLATE BANTA
post Nov 1 2016, 10:11 AM
Post #15
Memes multiple times day and night.
Member No.: 21,005

I did cat sitting last month and yesterday I just found out I'm dog sitting this weekend *.* another weekend on my own so soon laugh.gif cheer.gif

+Quote Post
Jingle Burbes
post Nov 1 2016, 11:32 AM
Post #16
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 21,753
   No Gallery Pics

I have so much to do this month, I just wanna fall asleep until December mellow.gif

+Quote Post
Silas
post Nov 1 2016, 11:58 AM
Post #17
Surfing in paradise
Member No.: 3,474

I got to Prague on the 20th for a couple of days w00t.gif so f***ing excited for this. I have to do a bit of work but I've got a day's holiday after it to have some fun

+Quote Post
angel_lotita
post Nov 1 2016, 02:07 PM
Post #18
#TittiTakeover
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 21,777

A month of essay and report deadlines *.* at least I have the L squad meet up to look forward to at the end of the month cheer.gif

+Quote Post
Jack
post Nov 1 2016, 02:52 PM
Post #19
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 223

My father recently passed away so this month will be v hard. It's harder in a way because I wasn't particularly close but my sisters were and I'm finding it hard to emphasise sad.gif I know that sounds awful but it's just the way I feel.

+Quote Post
Christmas
post Nov 1 2016, 02:55 PM
Post #20
😶
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

Just seen that Taylor Swift is allegedly dating Drake because of COURSE SHE IS. Her choice of men is just whoever is at their career peak - Joe Jonas (2008: so Jonas Brothers), Taylor Lautner (2009: so Twilight), Jake Gyllenhaal (2010), Harry Styles (2012: so One Direction's peak), Calvin Harris (2015/16: so international success), Tom Hiddleston (2016: so The Night Manager). It's actually a bit ridiculous laugh.gif

+Quote Post

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd December 2016 - 11:50 PM