BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> TheFatRat - Jackpot [EP], 2016-11-18
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Dancember
post Nov 19 2016, 01:48 PM
Post #1
future bass fisherman in a tropical house
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

TheFatRat releases his first EP 'Jackpot', which follows a number of single releases throughout the past few years including 'Monody' and 'The Calling'.

The EP features his signature glitch-hop style, and some fans may recognise 'Epic' as being the instrumental to 'YouTubers Life Rap', a collab he did earlier this year with Kronno Zomber.

Jackpot

Epic

Prelude

Elegy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Weiss Schnee
post Nov 19 2016, 01:51 PM
Post #2
it's a long way forward, so trust in me
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 12,929

Yes! I was listening to Epic quite a bit last night and this morning, it's quite a bop and at least a little bit epic. Jackpot sounds amazing too. He's really proving himself to be quite a consistently great producer.

+Quote Post
CHOCOLATE BANTA
post Nov 19 2016, 01:53 PM
Post #3
Memes multiple times day and night.
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,005

Epic came in my sub feed and it's rather, epic kink.gif will be listening to the others later.

+Quote Post
Dancember
post Nov 19 2016, 01:56 PM
Post #4
future bass fisherman in a tropical house
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Iz~ @ Nov 19 2016, 01:51 PM) *
Yes! I was listening to Epic quite a bit last night and this morning, it's quite a bop and at least a little bit epic. Jackpot sounds amazing too. He's really proving himself to be quite a consistently great producer.

yes TheFatRat really has proven himself recently, he's definitely my favourite artist who hasn't had chart success at the moment (and actually, based on last.fm in the last 365 days he's been my 2nd most played artist of the year, only behind Rihanna).

'Monody', 'The Calling' and 'No No No' will all be making appearances in my end of year chart.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th December 2016 - 02:35 PM