BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Georgia Eurovision Song Contest 2017, Returning to a proper national final!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Ryan.
post Nov 25 2016, 12:48 AM
Post #1
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,608
   No Gallery Pics

Georgia

???
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan.
post Nov 25 2016, 12:48 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,608
   No Gallery Pics

Georgia are returning to a proper national final for 2017 after internally selecting this year. Submissions are open as we speak!

https://escxtra.com/2016/11/15/georgia-anno...tails-for-2017/

I remember some Georgian national finals in the past have really suffered due to low submissions (pretty sure they got a grand total of like 10 in 2012 and they all made the national final...) and therefore low quality but their last attempt - in 2015 - was very solid and post-revamp Nina Sublatti was a fantastic entry and probably Georgia's strongest entry since 2010/11?

I remain optimistic and I presume they have G:son ready to revamp seeing as he has been involved in 2013, 2015 and 2016! And surely Georgia will have the taste for success after their record-breaking third Junior Eurovision victory? If they get hosting rights they will be doing some promo for that in Kyiv next May, so I'm sure they'll want a good entry representing them in the adult contest at the same time!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th December 2016 - 10:11 AM