BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Russia Eurovision Song Contest 2017, Nargiz Zakirova leads the very quiet rumour mill
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Ryan.
post Nov 25 2016, 10:19 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,608
   No Gallery Pics

Russia

???
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan.
post Nov 25 2016, 10:19 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,608
   No Gallery Pics

We've heard very little from Russia regarding their plans for Eurovision 2017, the first proper rumour only arriving this week. Said rumour surrounds Nargiz Zakirova, who has been rumoured in previous years too, after an Instagram post from her producer teasing something special for 2017. The Russian station in charge of selecting their entrant this year is the one that broadcasts The Voice, and have chosen Dina Garipova and Polina Gagarina in previous years (former winner and current judge respectively) assuming they use the Belgian rotation system - not 100% sure on that.

http://wiwibloggs.com/2016/11/24/russia-wi...on-2017/157559/

There's also rumblings that Aminata Savadogo could be in consideration if her appearance in The Voice Russia continues to go swimmingly and a male artist who I've forgotten the name of is the only other name on the rumour mill so far. I'm sure Russia will want to put up something super competitive in Kyiv, although I imagine the selected artist will need a strong exterior to cope with what is surely going to be quite a negative atmosphere in the IEC during their performance.

+Quote Post
AdamAloud
post Nov 25 2016, 11:35 PM
Post #3
I was born 7 million years ago in Sweden, Africa
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 11,955

QUOTE(Ryan. @ Nov 25 2016, 10:19 PM) *
There's also rumblings that Aminata Savadogo could be in consideration if her appearance in The Voice Russia continues to go swimmingly

She's been eliminated.

+Quote Post
Inna Selez
post Monday, 07:43 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Regular
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,143
   No Gallery Pics

They need to send some tough band with funny song, somebody who will not care about booing or even some small accidents.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd December 2016 - 06:42 AM