BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Survey for the end of '16, Om telolet om!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
DalekTurret32
post Dec 29 2016, 12:47 AM
Post #1
Sleeplessly embracing
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,666
   No Gallery Pics

Here is a survey I created for the end of 2016?

Copy and paste this on your replies please [with answers in bold]:

Year end questions:

Best albums and songs of 2016?
Worst albums and songs of 2016?
Best movies of 2016?
Worst movies of 2016?
Any TV shows you've gotten into recently?
Best video games of 2016?
Worst video games of 2016?
Albums you're anticipating for in 2017?
Movies you're anticipating for in 2017?
TV shows you're anticipating for in 2017?
Video games you're anticipating for in 2017?

Other questions:

Any musical artists you've gotten into recently?
How did you react to the Toblerone shape change?
Thoughts on indie/alternative music?
Would you rather: NME or Q Mag?
Favourite Star Wars character?
Have you played Portal (if yes, what do you think of it)?

Rules:

1. Opinions may differ! Do not insult anyone because of their opinion! You know what they say? "Each to their own!"
2. If you have a negative opinion, make sure you do not take that opinion too far or over the top.

This post has been edited by DalekTurret32: Dec 29 2016, 12:50 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
UltraRedLight
post Dec 29 2016, 12:53 AM
Post #2
That Was The Moment I Knew 💔
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947
   No Gallery Pics

Year end questions:

Best albums and songs of 2016? ALBUM: Lady Gaga- Joanne, Little Mix- Glory Days, SONGS: Ace Wilder- Don't Worry, Ariana Grande- Into You, Fifth Harmony- Work From Home, Lady Gaga- Perfect Illusion, Lauren Aquilina- How Would You Like It, Zaylor- I Don't Wanna Live Forever
Worst albums and songs of 2016? ALBUM: Robbie Williams- Heavy Entertainment Show (my Mum's had it on repeat the last few hours and its horrendous!) | SONGS: Lukas Graham- 7 Years, Coldplay- Hymn For The Weekend, Calum Scott- Dancing On My Own, any of the Drake tracks
Best movies of 2016? Arrival, Ghostbusters, Finding Dory, Kubo & The Two Strings, Me Before You, Moana, The Light Between Oceans, The Secret Life Of Pets, The Shallows, Trolls, Zootropolis
Worst movies of 2016? Zoolander 2, Criminal, The Revenant, Ice Age: Collision Course
Any TV shows you've gotten into recently? This Is Us, Stranger Things
Best video games of 2016? n/a
Worst video games of 2016? n/a
Albums you're anticipating for in 2017? Lana Del Rey, Taylor Swift
Movies you're anticipating for in 2017? Sing, Guardians of The Galaxy 2, Spider Man: Homecoming, Beauty & The Beast, Star Wars Episode 8, Wonder Woman, Despicable Me 3, Dunkirk, Emoji Movie, A Bad Moms Christmas, Baby Driver, Kingsman 2, 2017 Cloverfield Film, Saw sequel, Red Sparrow, Pitch Perfect 3, Murder On The Orient Express, La La Land, Jackie, A Monster Calls (oops, that's a lot & those are just the ones I'm really anticipating! rotf.gif)
TV shows you're anticipating for in 2017? Broadchurch, not too sure off the top of my head what else is on
Video games you're anticipating for in 2017? n/a

Other questions:
Any musical artists you've gotten into recently? Can't think any of the top of my head
How did you react to the Toblerone shape change? n/a
Thoughts on indie/alternative music? Can be really good
Would you rather: NME or Q Mag? NME
Favourite Star Wars character? Rey/Leia
Have you played Portal (if yes, what do you think fo it)? No

+Quote Post
PeteFromLeeds
post Dec 29 2016, 09:12 AM
Post #3
All songs should chart like the NHS Choir (feat. Quavo)
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

Year end questions:

Best albums and songs of 2016? Album: Lukas Graham - Lukas Graham, Song: TBA (But if you know me it's probably obvious)
Worst albums and songs of 2016? Album: Drake - Views, Song: Any song that features Drake
Best movies of 2016? Captain America - Civil War
Worst movies of 2016? Not seen any bad ones as far as I'm aware although I'm sure 2016 has had its fair share
Any TV shows you've gotten into recently? No
Best video games of 2016? Don't play them
Worst video games of 2016?^^
Albums you're anticipating for in 2017? Maybe another Lukas Graham? If not then another Avicii album would be nice
Movies you're anticipating for in 2017? Some more Marvel
TV shows you're anticipating for in 2017? The Apprentice (again)
Video games you're anticipating for in 2017?Don't play them

Other questions:

Any musical artists you've gotten into recently? Lukas Graham, MOWE
How did you react to the Toblerone shape change? Don't care
Thoughts on indie/alternative music?It exists
Would you rather: NME or Q Mag?Sorry, no idea
Favourite Star Wars character?I guess I have to say Leia after what's happened
Have you played Portal (if yes, what do you think of it)?No idea what you're on about

+Quote Post
HarryEzra
post Dec 29 2016, 02:04 PM
Post #4
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 20,835

Best albums and songs of 2016? Albums: Charlie Puth - Nine Mind Track, Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman, Banks - The Alter Songs: Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better, Christine And The Queens - Titled
Worst albums and songs of 2016? Songs: ZAYN - PillowTalk, Jonas Blue - Fast Car
Best movies of 2016? Finding Dory, Zootropolis (there is many I need to see tbf)
Worst movies of 2016? N/A (see above bit in brackets)
Any TV shows you've gotten into recently? Cant think of any of the top of my head laugh.gif Barracada was a mini series that I got into
Best video games of 2016? Uncharted 4 (not finished it yet but the game looks superb so far)
Worst video games of 2016? N/A
Albums you're anticipating for in 2017? New Royal Blood, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, New XX and New You Me At Six of the top of my head
Movies you're anticipating for in 2017? Star Wars 8
TV shows you're anticipating for in 2017? Sherlock
Video games you're anticipating for in 2017? again not sure

Other questions:

Any musical artists you've gotten into recently? Properly gotten into Francis and the lights recently in fact hearing the album now
How did you react to the Toblerone shape change? dont eat it.
Thoughts on indie/alternative music? Brill love it
Would you rather: NME or Q Mag? NME
Favourite Star Wars character? Easily Leia sad.gif
Have you played Portal (if yes, what do you think of it)? Seen it be played looks cool

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Dec 29 2016, 03:22 PM
Post #5
Balegdah
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

Year end questions:

Best albums and songs of 2016? Albums: twenty one pilots - blurryface, Beyonce - Lemonade, Little Mix - Glory Days // Songs: no spoilers for my EOY wink.gif
Worst albums and songs of 2016? Song is most definitely Calum Scott's soulless horrendous cover of Dancing On My Own, as well as 7 Years by Lukas Graham. Of albums I actually listened to, I'd have to say Wanderlust by Little Big Town. I was looking forward to them doing pop, the lead single was good, but it was horrendously bland and dated, produced like lift music or stock music in places lmao
Best movies of 2016? I legit don't think i've seen more than 2 or 3 lmao, Zootropolis was good
Worst movies of 2016? idk
Any TV shows you've gotten into recently? Humans
Best video games of 2016? Pokemon Sun & Moon, it has its flaws but the scope and graphics and new Pokemon are amazing! Also, I haven't yet played it (was waiting to finish the trilogy and I only just did and my PS4 is at uni) but I'm sure Uncharted 4 is up there too - from what I've heard and the quality of the others it'll probably overtake Sun & Moon.
Worst video games of 2016? Yo-Kai Watch, so dull. Maybe I was comparing it too much to Pokemon and expcting too much but all you do is walk about and they battle for you, the most thought you put in is switching them round... (Dis)honorable mention to Ratchet & Clank, it wasn't a bad game by any means but I was so disappointed when I think about how much I enjoyed the original PS2 trilogy (we'll forget Size Matters and Gladiator)
Albums you're anticipating for in 2017? I can't wait for Saara Aalto's <3 As well as the obvious
Movies you're anticipating for in 2017? N/A
TV shows you're anticipating for in 2017? um idk, I guess The Voice on ITV as they seem to be trying hard with that. And the ending of PLL although its time has probably come now tbh laugh.gif
Video games you're anticipating for in 2017? YOOKA-LAYLEE. I have SO missed 3D platformers and being made by a lot of the people behind Banjo-Kazooie/Banjo-Tooie means this has a great head start *.* It looks so flawless, and hopefully it leads a 3D platform resurgence. I love games like Uncharted (Uncharted 2 is possibly my fave non Pokemon game ever) but I really miss stuff like the PS1 classics. Speaking of that, defintiely hyped for the Crash remaster too. I'm looking forward to seeing what the Switch has to offer too, I am hoping for the rumoured Pokemon Gen 7 third version featuring Kalos and Alola. Probably gonna sell my Wii U to contribute towards a Switch, I only play Mario Kart 8 on it and they're apparently porting that.

Other questions:

Any musical artists you've gotten into recently?
How did you react to the Toblerone shape change?
Thoughts on indie/alternative music? I like it
Would you rather: NME or Q Mag? NME I guess
Favourite Star Wars character? none, never seen it and would rather gouge my eyes out lmao
Have you played Portal (if yes, what do you think of it)? no

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th June 2017 - 01:59 PM