BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What are you looking forward to most in 2017?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
cqmerqn
post Dec 29 2016, 05:35 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,155
   No Gallery Pics

I'm looking forward to going to the XFactor Tour in late February. I've never been before so it will be exciting to experience it! (Even if I'm mostly looking forward to Honey G)

I also get super excited for Eurovision as soon as we're in the New Year laugh.gif. The final isn't until May though so it's a long wait sad.gif

I have to start my driving lessons come June but I don't think I'm happy with that sad.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ultra💚🚦🐱
post Dec 29 2016, 05:37 PM
Post #2
To Be Young & In Love 💜
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947
   No Gallery Pics

The Lion King! Haven't seen it at the theatre since I was so tiny so really excited for it!
GCSE's finally being over
Hopefully doing my dream holiday of a tour around America!

+Quote Post
Jade 🐱
post Dec 29 2016, 05:40 PM
Post #3
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

2017 shall be off to a good start with Brade 1 year anniversary on January 2nd as we're spending it together in person *.* (that year has gone by so quickly!)

Other than that, the only other solid plans I have for this year that are on the horizon are concerts - Little Mix and Craig David! Can't wait for those heart.gif

My birthday should be as good as ever in August but kinda scary that I'll be turning 20 drama.gif

+Quote Post
cqmerqn
post Dec 29 2016, 05:45 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 23,155
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(UltraXmasWitch @ Dec 29 2016, 05:37 PM) *
The Lion King! Haven't seen it at the theatre since I was so tiny so really excited for it!
GCSE's finally being over
Hopefully doing my dream holiday of a tour around America!

Lion King is amazing wub.gif and I really hope I can see it again sometime.
GCSEs being over was one of the highlights of this year for me laugh.gif. I didn't get the results I wanted but I was just so glad to see the back of them.

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Dec 29 2016, 05:49 PM
Post #5
On This Day in P!nk History...
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 590

Disneyland! Going for my 30th birthday with my sister heart.gif

Also going to Scotland next month and Wales later in the year too

+Quote Post
T Boy in Weeyals
post Dec 29 2016, 05:54 PM
Post #6
Radical Pink Troll
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

Only thing I can think of is Star Wars Episode 8 at the end of the year but I don't really want to think about that now.

Actually, I'm going to the Lake District in February which will be glorious.

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅsᴇʏ
post Dec 29 2016, 05:56 PM
Post #7
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

I'm looking forward to being reunited with some of my friends, hoping we can get together after new year, I've not seen them since October and it's one of their birthdays on the 5th so maybe there'll be an excuse to see each other then happy.gif To get a little bit more soppy, I'm looking forward to seeing my bf too, it'll only have been a couple of weeks that we've not seen each other but it feels so much longer :') 2017 is the first year I'm going into not single so on that level alone I'm just excited to see how it all goes ohmy.gif There's been talk of us maybe going up to Inverness for a few days in Feb so that's another thing to look forward to if I can get the time off work laugh.gif

I have All Time Low in March, no other concerts planned atm but as usual I will be looking to go to as many as I can, also new PVRIS and Paramore albums wub.gif

The summer should be good, it's me and Cameron's 21st so I think we're going abroad, maybe Italy *.* Also a Scottish meet ups defo on the cards cheer.gif

+Quote Post
Silas
post Dec 29 2016, 06:00 PM
Post #8
Surfing in paradise
Member No.: 3,474

I'm going to the US at the very end of Feb for just over a fortnight in total. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm off to stay with one of my good friends. It's the third time I've been over to see them.

+Quote Post
♀mdh♀
post Dec 29 2016, 06:02 PM
Post #9
baby, there's nothing holdin' me back
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

I'm looking forward to my 18th on the 14th of January and being able to get legally LEATHERED next year heehee.gif It'll be weird to be classed as a proper adult!

Also going to Wales in June again is going to be superb, although I'll have barely any Wi-Fi. It's just so nice to be in Snowdonia, definitely one of the only places I feel totally happy in. heart.gif

I am SO f***ING EXCITED for Eurovision too, honestly one of my favourite nights of the year. Another night I'm hyped for is the BRITs, they'll be awesome. So at the moment there's a lot to look forward too musically (also new top and Ed Sheeran material!)

+Quote Post
Maurice!
post Dec 29 2016, 06:04 PM
Post #10
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

Looking forward to switch jobs after summer. Also seeing Robbie Williams in July will be a great highlight of the year.

+Quote Post
Chez Wombat
post Dec 29 2016, 06:09 PM
Post #11
Always Watching...
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

The year that I hopefully finally start my career - I finish my PGCE in June (that is assuming I make it out of my current placement alive, still 50/50 on that :')) so that will pretty much be my life until then and then I'll be deciding what I want to teach next. It's not clear cut as the post 16 sector's quite wide, but I'm certainly getting a lot of valuable (if painful) experience and support that will hopefully point me in the right direction to find the actual getting a job part less hard than it's been for me in the past. Still, scary times :x (and turning 25 at the end of the year, scarier times)

I've not got any other solid plans apart from to not go insane but I might be going to the World Athletics Championships in August as they're in Stratford and my parents got tickets and hopefully a holiday as well as me and my family by coincidence all turn a landmark birthday next year! (21, 25, 60 & 65 ;o)

Also, less doom and gloom/shocking celebrity deaths would be nice as a bonus.

This post has been edited by Wombanta Claus: Dec 29 2016, 06:10 PM

+Quote Post
Jack
post Dec 29 2016, 06:24 PM
Post #12
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 223

Seeing JoJo & Tove Lo in concert, going to Budapest and Portugal and I'll probably plan another holiday as well.

I'm hopeful to change careers or progress in my current one too.

+Quote Post
PeteFromLeeds
post Dec 29 2016, 06:27 PM
Post #13
The bank robbed the people so the people rob the bank
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

Well I'm looking forward to going on holiday in the summer, but that's about it really

Now I'm 17, I should learn to drive sad.gif And get a job cry.gif

+Quote Post
Brer
post Dec 29 2016, 06:36 PM
Post #14
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Member No.: 8,300

QUOTE(WiseManFromLeeds @ Dec 29 2016, 06:27 PM) *
Now I'm 17, I should learn to drive sad.gif And get a job cry.gif

Turning 21 next year and haven't even begun to think about either of these things. x (not suggesting you should follow my example tho)

The first 3 days of 2017 should be wonderful (see Jade's post) but beyond that I can't think of much I'm not dreading about the year tbh. Exams, group coursework projects, choices for 3rd year (including making a big decision on whether I want to change courses or not which I've been putting off for months already but coming up to the deadline for making that choice ~), more exams. Blegh.

+Quote Post
T Boy in Weeyals
post Dec 29 2016, 06:40 PM
Post #15
Radical Pink Troll
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

Can people stop mentioning age? Some of us are turning 29 next year...

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Dec 29 2016, 06:43 PM
Post #16
Balegdah
Member No.: 10,139

I'm just looking forward to January being over drama.gif I have 3 deadlines as well as 2 exams, all within less than two weeks of each other. Come January 17th I'll be free of it until another assessment crops up laugh.gif

Not sure what else, don't have any particular plans apart from the whispers of me and Lotti going up to Glasgow to see Lindsey etc which we'll have to sort, experience how they felt when they had to travel to Plym kink.gif. I also have to decide whether I'm going to do a placement though and I am really unsure. If not then I'll be gearing up for third and final year in september :/

+Quote Post
Taylor Jago
post Dec 29 2016, 06:43 PM
Post #17
My mother said, to get things done, you better not mess with Maj
Member No.: 21,319
   No Gallery Pics

I'm going on holiday to Sardinia for a week in February, but what I'm really looking forward to is when I'll go to the UK for five nights with my classmates, from the 13th to the 17th of March, and we'll be going to Bath, Oxford, Portsmouth and Cardiff. I cannot wait!

+Quote Post
J▲hq
post Dec 29 2016, 10:39 PM
Post #18
alt er love
Member No.: 8,674

Hopefully a year of maintaining good health, 2016 ended up being pretty up and down in that regard.

Have booked to go and see the Melodifestivalen final (rehearsal) in Stockholm in March, hopefully with Ryan. Might be unable to go depending on work, but if I can't go it will mean I've got the role I'm dying for so it's alright either way. My entire immediate family (parents, siblings, nieces) also have a holiday to Spain booked for the end of May, again whether I can go will depend on timings of a potential promotion.

Also very hyped for the Nintendo Switch release in March!

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Dec 29 2016, 11:04 PM
Post #19
THE BLAZE *.*
Member No.: 18,061

Kicking off 2017 by going in for Surgery on the 12th and then need to miss a week of uni and work laugh.gif

Turning 21 is probably the 'big' event but I don't want to get older cry.gif

+Quote Post
Вuzzjack
post Dec 30 2016, 12:21 AM
Post #20
Hello and welcome to Buzzjack!
Member No.: 23,308
   No Gallery Pics

Funky house coming back to the charts....hopefully laugh.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2017 - 11:48 AM