BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I'M LEAVING~
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
HausofSZA
post Dec 29 2016, 06:04 PM
Post #1
Henrietta R Hippo
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 13,007

... my position as a Lounge Moderator sleep.gif

*this is the Madonna falling off stage/cape gate that T Boy alluded to yesterday in the Awards thread

It's been a FAB few years, being selected at a time when the site was everything to me, but naturally it's time to pass on the honour to someone more worthy sob.gif My heart isn't in it anymore especially compared to what it was like over the past couple of years.

Huge thanks to the Lounge Mods i've worked with and the Global Mods, it's been a riot <3

BUT NOW WE WANT YOU ohmy.gif

If you think you can make as ICONIC lounge moments as "GIGANTIC ASS ATTEMPTS TO SIT ON BABY" and "POO" then you're right for the job cool2.gif

The lounge will have a big haus shaped hole to fill and I am officially opening applications for that because I didn't want to go quietly and have someone the team didn't feel was perfect for the role taking my place~ Sacrificing a life of EDIT LINES for this. Please express your interest IN THIS THREAD if you want to (seriously) take the opportunity to be considered as a Mod and discussions can get underway for who best to take the position. I will say at times in the year it is stressful and thankless but most of the year it's a lovely community to be at the head of and I could not recommend it enough! We will choose someone based on their interest shown in this thread and how passionate we think they are to move this place forward as a community.

All the best for those that wish to take the job ~ CONVINCE US AWAY (and take it seriously - spamming this thread isn't really what we're going to be looking for tongue.gif)

Thanks all <3
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jade
post Dec 29 2016, 06:07 PM
Post #2
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

Bal you have been an absolutely brilliant Lounge Mod and it's been a pleasure getting to work with you for the past year. Your shoes will be hard ones to fill!

+Quote Post
mqh
post Dec 29 2016, 06:07 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

Aw, it'll be a shame to see you go sad.gif (at least you're not actually leaving tho).

Interested to see who gets the position as there aren't many obvious candidates in my head!

+Quote Post
MoistSummerFruit
post Dec 29 2016, 06:10 PM
Post #4
Life is so much queefier than we allow ourselves to think x
Group: Members
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

OI shall apply!!

+Quote Post
HarryEzra
post Dec 29 2016, 06:10 PM
Post #5
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Member No.: 20,835

Aww Bal its a massive shame to see you go you have been a fab lounge mod (I am glad you are still staying and slaying the forum though)

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Dec 29 2016, 06:11 PM
Post #6
One Mississippi you're here, luvin me with all your heart
Member No.: 21,161

That's a shame Bal, hopefully you'll stick around other parts of the forum! (and not just the Madonna one ;o)

+Quote Post
HausofSZA
post Dec 29 2016, 06:12 PM
Post #7
Henrietta R Hippo
Member No.: 13,007

QUOTE(Frosty Xmas Baps @ Dec 29 2016, 06:10 PM) *
OI shall apply!!

*.* Can we close the thread now?

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs
post Dec 29 2016, 06:12 PM
Post #8
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

Tbh yes I'm still interested angel.gif

So sad to see you step down bal, you did such an Incredible job and whoever the next mod is will definitely have big shoes to fill! heart.gif

+Quote Post
MoistSummerFruit
post Dec 29 2016, 06:13 PM
Post #9
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(HausofBallBalls @ Dec 29 2016, 06:12 PM) *
*.* Can we close the thread now?

OMG, THIS!! cheer.gif

+Quote Post
Chez Wombat
post Dec 29 2016, 06:17 PM
Post #10
Always Watching...
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

Thanks for all the fab work you did Bal, a real shame to see you go (still remember our teams victory in 2014 *.*) I hope you continue to stick around as your topics are always great and who else is gonna start topics about faeces? magic.gif

I probably won't be applying as I'm not sure I have the time to commit to this in the new year, but good luck to all who do x

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Dec 29 2016, 06:21 PM
Post #11
Radical Pink Troll
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

That is a shame, but do what you have to do. There's more than a few members I could imagine doing a good job. I get it.

+Quote Post
lordita
post Dec 29 2016, 06:22 PM
Post #12
feminist icon
Member No.: 21,777

ofc I'm interested consider me bitches

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs
post Dec 29 2016, 06:23 PM
Post #13
Heda
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(princess lotita @ Dec 29 2016, 06:22 PM) *

Now you can close the thread

+Quote Post
Cory
post Dec 29 2016, 06:25 PM
Post #14
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Member No.: 8,300

Has been wonderful to work with you in here Bal, a shame to see you go but it seems like the right decision as you have moved on to bigger sunnier things in life ;o just hope to not see you abandoning us completely as we need your memes xx Am looking forward to welcoming in some more fresh blood to the Lounge Mod team as now the second most senior mod mellow.gif x

+Quote Post
LexC♀
post Dec 29 2016, 06:26 PM
Post #15
unofficially fabulous
Member No.: 5,342

QUOTE(princess lotita @ Dec 29 2016, 06:22 PM) *

something else u can come second in xox

+Quote Post
LexC♀
post Dec 29 2016, 06:28 PM
Post #16
unofficially fabulous
Member No.: 5,342

In all seriousness, sad to see you go Bal but I understand totally why you're going. Brats before Buzzjack amirite ladies?

+Quote Post
Jade
post Dec 29 2016, 06:32 PM
Post #17
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

Just want to say that being a Lounge Mod has been an incredibly positive experience on the whole since joining the team in January! There are difficult things that crop up that we have to deal with but there's so much fun to be had as well. Bringing ideas to the table, getting to write commentary about everyone and getting to work alongside some great people. I really would recommend it to anyone who may be thinking about it ~

We want someone who is very passionate about the forum and driving it forward in 2017. Everything is out in the open so make your convincing cases in this very thread as to why you should be chosen.

If you need any more convincing... you get to see the quarantined threads. (I'll be damned if this hasn't been the first thing every Lounge Mod has flocked to upon being appointed the role)

+Quote Post
MoistSummerFruit
post Dec 29 2016, 06:40 PM
Post #18
   No Gallery Pics

I am perfect for this tole as I believe that children are the future.

I also believe in what have we done to the world, look what we've done to the Lounge, oooh ooh.

Using these two skills I am perfect for the New Lounge, as it will be rebranded under me like New Labour but nore Sexy Action News like.

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs
post Dec 29 2016, 06:43 PM
Post #19
Heda
   No Gallery Pics

I said the majority of things to back my case in the last application but as I've forgotten most of that, a little refresher can't hurt? teresa.gif

The lounge has always been my first port of call when I log in to buzzjack, it's the area where I feel the most free to post what I want to and I've loved trying to encourage that attitude with other people via games, quizzes, random topics or whatever. It's been a while but I promise I can still whip out the odd valuable essay post when needed too wink.gif I feel like I've come across as quite an argumentative person on here this year which has both surprised and bothered me as it's not usually in my nature, I guess I've been over defensive of certain things but I can assure that I can be professional and unbiased as well and not get too caught up in SHENANIGANS laugh.gif

I'm sure most of you are aware of how active I am and how often I contribute to the Lounge too, despite last night's mini strop I will still be doing that :')

I just wanted to clear up any doubts you guys may have about me and my capability of being an asset to the Lounge mod team happy.gif

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Dec 29 2016, 06:46 PM
Post #20
Buzzjacks Resident Head c**t In Charge
Member No.: 16,660

With the drunken $l*t of the lounge leaving (luh ya bal) I think y'all should replace ha with a messier, sluttier and better bitch. Aka hire me or lotti

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th June 2017 - 10:39 AM