BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Have you ever been naughty
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Mart!n
post Jan 18 2017, 07:39 PM
Post #1
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 2

biggrin.gif and got told off by your parents.

I got caught bunking off school for a day. sad.gif Ha
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
popchartfreak
post Jan 18 2017, 07:44 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

I was an angel. I was very good at not getting caught when I strayed.... laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cherry.
post Jan 18 2017, 07:47 PM
Post #3
feminist icon
Member No.: 21,777

👀👀👀👀👀 @ that title. GOOGLE IS WATCHING

I was an awful child, my dad once threw away all of my toys bc I argued with my brother sad.gif

+Quote Post
popchartfreak
post Jan 18 2017, 07:50 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(princess lotita @ Jan 18 2017, 07:47 PM) *
👀👀👀👀👀 @ that title. GOOGLE IS WATCHING

I was an awful child, my dad once threw away all of my toys bc I argued with my brother sad.gif

oh that was mean! tongue.gif All siblings argue, I would be very worried by a kid who didn't argue with their brother or sister at some time or other... ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Meatball Cody
post Jan 18 2017, 07:50 PM
Post #5
the hood
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

All day every day

+Quote Post
Jade
post Jan 18 2017, 07:53 PM
Post #6
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

I had a couple of telling-offs in Primary school, I stole a toy off someone I didn't like and they found out it was me and got in massive trouble, because this girl made a huge fuss about it. Also got in trouble because I used to play on my Tamagotchi in lessons and it had a baby + the person next to me got excited about this, so the teacher came over to see what the fuss was about and took it off me sad.gif

My parents went mental at me for walking to town with friends at 3am 'for the lolz' when we were only like 11. Also bickering with my brother drove them mad.

Otherwise an angel, a goodie two shoes who could simply never skive off school x

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Jan 18 2017, 08:03 PM
Post #7
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Members
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

My parents were really only angry with me if I lied to them. I was actually very honest with them as a teenager so they weren't so tough. My sister couldn't stand it. She was always trying to rebel when there was nothing to rebel against.

At school, I was made to feel awful after me and some mates made prank phone calls when on a residential.

+Quote Post
Tawdry Hepburn
post Jan 18 2017, 08:42 PM
Post #8
I'll find your lips in the street lights
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 51

There was one occasion when it was the last day of term, in a PE lesson this girl who was the ultimate teacher's pet and could do no wrong in their eyes threw a netball in my face... so I swore at her, she went crying to the teacher who wouldn't believe what she did and suspended me for the rest of the day.

+Quote Post
PeteFromLeeds
post Jan 18 2017, 08:48 PM
Post #9
Buzzjack's #1 Drake-basher (ft. Quavo)
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

I've always been really well behaved, mainly because I HATED punishment/being shouted at. The worst that ever happened was when I was kept in over lunch at primary for calling the dinner lady 'silly' laugh.gif

+Quote Post
cqmerqn
post Jan 18 2017, 08:56 PM
Post #10
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 23,155
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(PeteFromLeeds @ Jan 18 2017, 08:48 PM) *
I've always been really well behaved, mainly because I HATED punishment/being shouted at. The worst that ever happened was when I was kept in over lunch at primary for calling the dinner lady 'silly' laugh.gif

Less with the language!!!!! mad.gif

+Quote Post
danG
post Jan 18 2017, 09:02 PM
Post #11
Danvicii
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

I've never bunked off school without my parents knowledge (I would occasionally miss the last day of school if no important lessons were on which mum was happy with.

I've never really got into major trouble with my parents, or school for that matter except for one incident where there was a misunderstanding. Worst that's happened was I got banned from using electronics for one day, if I was too rude or didn't do chores, but that rarely happened and is years in the past now.

+Quote Post
M.
post Jan 18 2017, 09:14 PM
Post #12
// some kind of Estonian crab
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

Yeah I also got into trouble for skipping school, not proud of it. There was a period of time where I hated school and didn't realise that skipping it wasn't the ideal solution laugh.gif One of my teachers nearly had to let some "higher people" know about me having missed quite a lot of days oops ph34r.gif

I also got into trouble sometimes for losing my temper (not physically), I was an overemotional child lmao

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Jan 18 2017, 10:33 PM
Post #13
Buzzjacks Resident Head c**t In Charge
Member No.: 16,660

Skipping school, dragging teachers, using my mums autograph to fake doctors notes, using my mum's email to call in sick etc.

Some of these lead to me being banned from certain lessons for weeks

+Quote Post
Cherry.
post Jan 18 2017, 10:35 PM
Post #14
feminist icon
Member No.: 21,777

U got in trouble for using your mums sig? My mum couldn't be bothered to sign things so taught me to make her signature

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Jan 18 2017, 10:36 PM
Post #15
Buzzjacks Resident Head c**t In Charge
Member No.: 16,660

Well my mother wasnt really aware of the fact that I used it :eyes:

+Quote Post
commonsense
post Jan 18 2017, 10:46 PM
Post #16
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 53
   No Gallery Pics

I hid my grandad's glasses and he was virtually blind without them. He was going mad for 3 days and even poked down the loo with his stick. My mum was adamant it was nothing to do with me but he said "I know it's that little devil. I just know it" I just left them on the dining table for him to find and never admitted it.

+Quote Post
Floater
post Jan 19 2017, 03:44 AM
Post #17
Only here for the cereal
Member No.: 19,534

The only times I got in trouble at school were once for disrupting a red rover game at school, and once my friend did my homework assignment during another class and the teacher saw and told the other teacher. Oh and once I called a teacher lazy in front of the class but he didn't punish me for it.

At home my brother and I were usually in trouble for staying up too late, watching TV too late, using the computer too late. We lost our computer privileges so many times which I thought was ridiculous at age 16/17, that was before we had laptops and smartphones.

+Quote Post
mdh
post Jan 19 2017, 05:10 PM
Post #18
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

I've always been AWFUL when it comes to behaviour. Even now I'm currently serving a month ban from the school library for eating in there (that wasn't me rebelling against society, I just genuinely thought you were allowed to eat in there).

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Jan 19 2017, 05:15 PM
Post #19
THE BLAZE *.*
Member No.: 18,061

I stole a Tunnocks Teacake from my Auntie when I was like 5 and was treated like the antichrist

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jan 19 2017, 05:30 PM
Post #20
Balegdah
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

I think I only ever got one detention at school, in year 7 French, which was because the teacher HATED me for som reason. I know all kids say that but I was """late"" apparently, even though me and my friend both walked in the same time, not even a minute after the bell, he got to sit down and she made me put my organiser on her desk and she stamped a late detention in, where basically you had to go to her at the end of the day for like 20 minutes and say why you were late... She also slated me every time we had reports and said I didn't try or was rude or some shit. We had her for Italian in year 9 also and she was SO shit, she was learning it at night school as she taught us and there were some things that we learned that she didn't know and we had to tell her from us doing it in year 8.... I think one time it was something like what the word for a ruler or rubber or something like that was.

Otherwise in school I did hand in homework late a good few times, but that was just "make sure you hand it in next time" and I always did. I got told off for chatting a fair bit but I only tended to do that in lessons where I hated it laugh.gif In primary school I had another teacher I hated because we always had her for PE and RE on a Tuesday afternoon in something like year 5 and she called my mum to say I wasn't behaving in her lessons because I didn't like her and her lessons and it was rude. TOo right bitch I did hate you x She basically said I don't like PE because I was fat anyway lmao rude cow

QUOTE(Cameron @ Jan 19 2017, 05:15 PM) *
I stole a Tunnocks Teacake from my Auntie when I was like 5 and was treated like the antichrist

I did this with like 4 squares of chocolate from my mum laugh.gif She probably wouldn't have noticed but my sister did the same and we both got in shit for such a minor thing. My mum was usually so lenient though, I think the worst thing was when I just went "for a walk" but ended up going to my friend's house without telling her, I was gone ages and she went mad when I came back thinking I'd like gone missing and got lost or anything could've happened laugh.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th August 2017 - 09:30 PM