BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> eBay, Anyone use it?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Steve201
post Feb 8 2017, 11:45 PM
Post #1
Shakin Stevens
Group: Members
Member No.: 5,138
   No Gallery Pics

I'm looking to get rid of a few cds and Music Magpie said one of my old Status quo cd singles was worth 2.50 - which is quite high - would it be worth putting it on eBay?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lewistgreen
post Feb 9 2017, 12:06 AM
Post #2
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 19,585

Up to you really. You can either put a Buy it Now price on eBay or put your items on for bids. Just be wary that eBay take a small percentage of what you sell

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Feb 9 2017, 09:22 AM
Post #3
On This Day in P!nk History...
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 590

I use eBay quite a lot but it can go either way. Some things you can be listing for months and months, other things can end up in a bidding war. I sold an Evanescence DVD once which started off at 99p, ended up selling for about 13!

And yes, eBay does take a percentage of what you sell, so make sure you list when you have free listings, otherwise you'll be paying to list your item as well.

I'd recommend always posting stuff with tracked delivery though, because there are a lot of people who claim to never have got things so to back yourself up get it sent with tracked delivery and then you can check where the item is.

As for music magpie, I wouldn't use them. I found you can get a lot more with a site called Ziffit., but if you've got a lot to sell then maybe sell them as a job lot on eBay, you may get more that way smile.gif

+Quote Post
Steve201
post Feb 9 2017, 11:07 PM
Post #4
Shakin Stevens
Member No.: 5,138
   No Gallery Pics

Thanks guys!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2017 - 04:19 AM