BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> INTERIOR DESIGN
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Cherry.
post Feb 14 2017, 10:28 PM
Post #1
feminist icon
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,777

this thread title makes it seem a lot fancier than it actually is

how much do u guys enjoy designing ur own rooms/home? i spend way too much time in homeware stores and own so many decorations nd shit. my uni room is always a mess but my walls look cute and i have hella fairy lights nd plants. i've already started buying stuff for my new house which i'm not moving into until july laugh.gif

whenever i design my rooms they always seem to be quite modern! in my last couple of rooms (i've moved house and rooms a lot) i've always painted them white, and had white furniture with alot of greeny plants. simplicity is key for me
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Feb 14 2017, 10:55 PM
Post #2
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

In theory it's hella important to me as aesthetic is everything but in practice I'm just kinda like eh whatever, my flat isn't what I'd like it to be like but I need to keep my walls white, my flat is actually decorated pretty nicely, although it's hella basic but I've kinda realised it's not very "me" like you could walk in and not get any kind of understanding about who lives here. I want it to reflect me more but I've never been able to get out the mindset that this place is only temporary so maybe that's why it's not very personal laugh.gif

My room at home is very me tho, like I've got posters everywhere, ticket stubs, little momentos dotted about the place, there's sketchbooks and CDs, records, photos etc and I think it's because that's still my room, my parents house is still my home, I'm just living in a flat. Wow that got deep but I do really think your own mentality and way of thinking comes through in your surroundings... This explains why my flat is always hella messy kink.gif

+Quote Post
RosaParksMyCar
post Feb 14 2017, 11:34 PM
Post #3
Creole Lady Mayonnaise
Group: Members
Member No.: 16,548
   No Gallery Pics

so much whiteness

+Quote Post
Floater
post Feb 15 2017, 05:17 AM
Post #4
Only here for the cereal
Member No.: 19,534

I've never had an interest but did recently manage to pick bedroom furniture that goes with the color of my walls and the nightstand I already own! I just picked out drapes too and those get delivered next week so fingers crossed those look okay too. Haven't put anything on the walls yet until I decide what should go where.

+Quote Post
Jade
post Feb 15 2017, 03:57 PM
Post #5
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

I loved getting the opportunity to redecorate my room last year, after 11 years of it being the same. Gone were two of my walls being yellow and two purple, and now they're a light green colour (with one wall having black and white NYC wallpaper). My room actually looks like an adult bedroom now rather than an explosion of my childhood laugh.gif I like simplicity too - my desks, wardrobes, drawers and mirror are all white! My desk is currently brightened up with an orange record player and red roses - simplicity with a splash of colour is good so that it's not too dull.

I like buying homeware stuff and look forward to decorating my own house one day!

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Feb 15 2017, 05:16 PM
Post #6
Balegdah
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

My room at uni (as Lottsey and Lew have seen) as well as at home are both just like chucking stuff wherever I have space laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th August 2017 - 10:50 AM