BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The House, June 2017
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
J▲hq
post Feb 16 2017, 06:59 PM
Post #1
alt er love
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

AMY POEHLER

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Josh!
post Jul 2 2017, 06:35 AM
Post #2
c:
Member No.: 20,692

I didn't really find the trailer to this that funny but there were a fair few moments that really made me laugh. The large majority of jokes just did not land which is a shame (I love Amy Poehler but I don't even think I laughed at one of her gags :/) but some of them were great, I loved the finger severing scene and the surprise Jeremy Renner cameo, was fun to see him pop up. Jason Mantzoukas was easily the best character though and the most consistent jokes wise, I liked it when he kept walking past the shop to try and get his wife's attention laugh.gif Overall, it's a shame so much is not funny because the high moments really do hit. Still worth a watch for a few chuckles but some of it left me cringing a bit sad.gif

+Quote Post
J▲hq
post Jul 3 2017, 06:39 PM
Post #3
alt er love
Member No.: 8,674

Oh Amy. Parks & Rec has left me with a lifetime of goodwill for her but this is another dud comedy. I'm looking at it more favourably than "Sisters" because I don't think this had as much that I found as actively annoying / cringe, but "Sisters" may have had a couple of bigger LOLs, can't remember now.

All the scenes involving the axe were easily the best.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2017 - 08:19 AM