BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2017年3月
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Lorderella
post Feb 28 2017, 10:56 PM
Post #1
broadcast the boom boom boom boom
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 4,397

Long live the monthly thread. It's 2am here so you'll survive i am starting early without you.

The full title is in mandarin because i just started a course and i transferred to a beginner++ group from beginner0 where i found myself so f***ing bored. The first lesson today was pretty hard and i have a test in two days time. They will tell us a word in russian and we'll need to write the mandarin character and pinyin. F.U.N. And i am not even caught up with everything they did before this class. So much fun having a full time job as well. Cramming everything in tomorrow i guess.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lorderella
post Feb 28 2017, 10:57 PM
Post #2

Needless to say i am currently obsessed with chinese. My second tone is quite appalling and trying to be the fourth though. Just thought yall should know that.

+Quote Post
Cherry.
post Feb 28 2017, 11:00 PM
Post #3
feminist icon
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,777

i didnt even realise it was march tomorrow so now im in existential crisis

+Quote Post
Cherry.
post Feb 28 2017, 11:03 PM
Post #4
feminist icon
Member No.: 21,777

HYPED for gaga night obvs

aside from that i have two essays due yay?????

+Quote Post
Harve
post Feb 28 2017, 11:09 PM
Post #5
cultural marxist
Group: Members
Member No.: 4,718
   No Gallery Pics

I didn't realise my birthday was on Friday until a friend asked me what I'm doing it today because I keep forgetting that February only has 28 days. Like I thought it was next Monday or something.

Needless to say I'm not planning much!

Re: Mandarin. I've heard so many horrible things about learning it (like a Westerner speaking it fluently is so rare that it's worthy of a viral video) and given how long it took me to reach a satisfying level of a language like French which is so similar to English, I really doubt I have the patience to learn non-Latin/Germanic languages. Even Russian, Pav. </3

This post has been edited by Harve: Feb 28 2017, 11:10 PM

+Quote Post
Capybréra
post Feb 28 2017, 11:31 PM
Post #6
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Member No.: 8,300

Seeing The xx on Saturday, super excited *.*

Otherwise, still waiting for exam results and I think I have more coursework starting this month, joy of joys

+Quote Post
Jade
post Feb 28 2017, 11:33 PM
Post #7
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

I shall walk into Uni tomorrow as a nu woman with my newly pierced nose. On the subject of Uni though, March is a bit of mental month for assignments. I have two group assignments running alongside each other due at the end of the month - one to make a music website and also a 10 minute TV show. I am getting into the swing of the former as it's up my street for sure. The latter is a bit stressful so far, the girl who has been allocated as producer doesn't have a clue what she's doing, I wish I could step in and be in charge instead. I cannae stand group assignments in general because I like doing my own thing, and don't like having to rely on others to pull their weight too. Ahh well. So yeah loads of interviews and stuff for those two things to set up, and some further individual assignments too. But I believe the end of March is the start of our Easter break so yasss <3 our timetables got screwed up and we have time off for Easter for two weeks before Easter actually occurs lmao :')

Anyway, on the bright side!! As Bray mentioned, we're going to Nottingham this weekend to see The xx and I'm so bloody excited wub.gif gonna be staying in an apartment there overnight too which will be cool. Also later on in the month I'm seeing Craig David in Birmingham with my brother lmao *.* so clearly the month of concerts. Also mother's day is this month and we've already booked to go to Bella Italia for that, sounds good to me~

+Quote Post
Lorderella
post Feb 28 2017, 11:58 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(Harve @ Mar 1 2017, 02:09 AM) *
I didn't realise my birthday was on Friday until a friend asked me what I'm doing it today because I keep forgetting that February only has 28 days. Like I thought it was next Monday or something.

Needless to say I'm not planning much!

Re: Mandarin. I've heard so many horrible things about learning it (like a Westerner speaking it fluently is so rare that it's worthy of a viral video) and given how long it took me to reach a satisfying level of a language like French which is so similar to English, I really doubt I have the patience to learn non-Latin/Germanic languages. Even Russian, Pav. </3

my boyfriends cousin (who is spanish) is one of those people. It's not as rare as you would think. At first mandarin does seem very complicated but it's rather easy once you get over the first steps. Trust me bitch

+Quote Post
Iz~
post Mar 1 2017, 12:05 AM
Post #9
consentes dei Juno Jupiter Minerva
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 12,929

I'm learning Japanese as a hobby and Chinese scares me. It's probably because it looks like a language that is just ALL kanji.

Though they're not the same, I concur on 'easy once you get over the first steps', only I'm preparing for huge brick walls when I get a little further.

+Quote Post
Meatball Cody
post Mar 1 2017, 12:57 AM
Post #10
the hood
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

I FOUND THE SOURCE OF THE CAMILA PICTURE

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1177469&page=6

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Mar 1 2017, 12:59 AM
Post #11
Balegdah
Member No.: 10,139

I have something ridic like 4 deadlines this month drama.gif But meeting Lotti, Rob and Bal for a Gaga night up in Birmingham the weekend after this one coming will be fabbb so I'm excited for that! Not a lot apart from that as far as I know.

+Quote Post
Tyler
post Mar 1 2017, 04:02 AM
Post #12
Get Free.
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 67

Hi

+Quote Post
Jack
post Mar 1 2017, 09:13 AM
Post #13
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 223

Gonna see Tatianna this month is probably my highlight, other than that it's a fairly chilled one I think, but that never lasts for long and I'm sure I'll make up some last minute plans.

+Quote Post
HarryEzra
post Mar 1 2017, 09:44 AM
Post #14
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Member No.: 20,835

QUOTE(princess lotita @ Feb 28 2017, 11:00 PM) *
i didnt even realise it was march tomorrow so now im in existential crisis

This describes me waking up thinking its still February to find out its March laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Moses!
post Mar 1 2017, 09:57 AM
Post #15
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

The last full month of being in my twenties so gonna enjoy as much as I can😂

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs.
post Mar 1 2017, 10:13 AM
Post #16
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

State Champs on the 14th and All Time Low on the 28th, that's about the only highlights atm laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Oliver
post Mar 1 2017, 12:08 PM
Post #17
Buzzjack's Finest Alcoholic.
Member No.: 15,367

Got my birthday next week and then I'm going to the Lake District on 23rd for a much needed couple of days relax. wub.gif

+Quote Post
Chez Wombat
post Mar 1 2017, 12:33 PM
Post #18
Always Watching...
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

How are we in March already? Ugh, can things slow down plz (not at all related to the fact I have to start applying to jobs soon). This month will be rather stressful what with that, teaching, multiple birthdays and paperwork, but it'll be Easter at the end of it at least.

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frřkner
post Mar 1 2017, 12:39 PM
Post #19
Surfing in paradise
Member No.: 3,474

I am on holiday for the first half of this month which is glorious. I'm back at work a single day before I go to a conference. I'm not thinking beyond that at the moment or how many emails are waiting for me. Even left my work phone at work so I'm not tempted to check it when I get home from my trip

+Quote Post
J▲hq
post Mar 1 2017, 12:57 PM
Post #20
alt er love
Member No.: 8,674

A week until I head to Stockholm for three nights with Ryan for Melodifestivalen! heart.gif

Got a couple of weeks off work this month but also got assessments next Monday for the dream promotion (so by the end of the month I *could* know whether I've been successful mellow.gif)

+Quote Post

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th August 2017 - 01:43 PM