BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Court case
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
common sense
post Mar 6 2017, 04:35 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 53
   No Gallery Pics

Have you ever been involved in an accident and the other party has wanted compensation and it's gone to court? Wife's case is in court later this month and she's insisting on going and facing the lass who reversed in to her but says my wife ran in to her. We think it was a crash for cash scenario. Wife's insurance company won't pay so it's going to court. She wants 10 grand compo for whiplash, depression etc. It's her word against the other party's with no witnesses or CCTV.

I've told her not to go and let the solicitors deal with it. The other party is virtually certain to win as usually you run in to someone from behind rather than reverse in to them!

I may go to see what she says but her boss may be going and he hates me and doesn't want to see me. Hope there's no violence as wife's very angry with that girl, wanted to go round to her house and sort her out. I think it's wrong that on all the correspondence both addresses are given. Don't you? What's to stop one party sending the boys round so to speak? This happened October 2014 and it's taken so long to reach court.

This post has been edited by common sense: Mar 6 2017, 04:48 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Вuzzjack
post Mar 6 2017, 04:42 PM
Post #2
Hello and welcome to Buzzjack!
Member No.: 23,308
   No Gallery Pics

Why do you put a full stop at the end of your thread titles, common sense? unsure.gif Even if they are only 2 words! tongue.gif

This post has been edited by The Wise Sultan: Mar 6 2017, 04:44 PM

+Quote Post
common sense
post Mar 6 2017, 04:47 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(The Wise Sultan @ Mar 6 2017, 04:42 PM) *
Why do you put a full stop at the end of your thread titles, common sense? unsure.gif Even if they are only 2 words! tongue.gif

I have no idea to be honest. I shall delete it just for you. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Вuzzjack
post Mar 6 2017, 04:49 PM
Post #4
Hello and welcome to Buzzjack!
Member No.: 23,308
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(common sense @ Mar 6 2017, 04:47 PM) *
I have no idea to be honest. I shall delete it just for you. tongue.gif

I wasn't being critical, just wondering.... biggrin.gif I liked the full stop, I might start doing that with my threads!

This post has been edited by The Wise Sultan: Mar 6 2017, 04:50 PM

+Quote Post
common sense
post Mar 6 2017, 04:50 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Bit of advice. If you're in any accident and it's not your fault, get as many witnesses as you can and take photos and take a video on your phone from when the other party gets out of their car as people lie through their teeth if there's money to be had. She said "Oh don't worry I know it was my fault and my insurance company will pay"

This post has been edited by common sense: Mar 6 2017, 04:53 PM

+Quote Post
burbe
post Mar 6 2017, 09:32 PM
Post #6
woke icon
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 21,753
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(common sense @ Mar 6 2017, 04:35 PM) *
I think it's wrong that on all the correspondence both addresses are given. Don't you? What's to stop one party sending the boys round so to speak? This happened October 2014 and it's taken so long to reach court.

Because that's assault or potentially something worse? And then you'll be facing a criminal action rather than civil one, and good luck getting your money.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2017 - 09:37 PM