BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I BET YOU CAN'T DO IT LIKE ME, Stream TCTS feat. Sage The Gemini & Kelis on Deezer
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Jade
post Mar 23 2017, 11:49 PM
Post #1
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

Fri - Easter holidays for me now as my Uni timetable is botched up (Easter hols two weeks before Easter *_*) and my Friday lectures concluded last week! cheer.gif Travelling to Birmingham to see Craig David live, my body isn't ready for the slayage of 'Re-Rewind' live tbh. Also have a Pizza Express for dinner and stay in a hotel for the night.
Sat - Travelling home! Not a lot else, just enjoying my time off Uni really. I do have work to do over the hols but let's be real that's not happening yet
Sun - Mother's day! Watch my mum open her stuff (me and my bro have gone halves on a nice lil weekend away for her - also got her a cat card) and then going to Bella Italia for dinner.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cherry.
post Mar 23 2017, 11:57 PM
Post #2
feminist icon
Member No.: 21,777

friday // also easter holidays! just have to get thru international relations first. looking at local markets/global poverty. my mum is picking me up so i dont even have to lug several bags home on the train because we get given a month off for easter *.*
saturday // my return to waitrose, working 1-9
sunday // i believe i'm working 10-4 alongside my mum, happy mothers day x

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Mar 23 2017, 11:59 PM
Post #3
One Mississippi you're here, luvin me with all your heart
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 21,161

Friday - Meeting up with an old pal I haven't seen for a while which should be nice and my first TEAMS
Saturday - Nothing during the day (which is most Saturdays for me laugh.gif) but will probably go out with someone later on!
Sunday - Really hyped for Sunday! Going down to Edinburgh with my parents for a Mother's Day lunch and spending the night in a nice apartment.

+Quote Post
Meatball Cody
post Mar 24 2017, 12:05 AM
Post #4
the hood
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

Friday: last final then idk, I wanna plan to watch the new Power Rangers with my friend but idk when his last final is
Saturday: I'm going to a Great Gatsby themed party!
Sunday: idk

+Quote Post
Cassidy
post Mar 24 2017, 12:29 AM
Post #5
i'm massive
Group: Members
Member No.: 41

Getting drunk 4 my birthday 🎉

+Quote Post
J▲hq
post Mar 24 2017, 01:01 AM
Post #6
alt er love
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

Fri: pick up a mothers day card (also birthday cards for my sister and mum for next week too) and work 3-11
Sat: work 5-midnight
Sun: start of a week off work! Got a slow train up to Chesterfield in the morning, mothers day lunch is booked for about 2pm at this local independent place

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Mar 24 2017, 01:42 AM
Post #7
Balegdah
Member No.: 10,139

Omg we have another week of uni before Easter holidays drama.gif

Fri: my sociology classes are cancelled so nothing in the day then going out in the night, pres are gonna be borederline unbearable bc my housemate has taken to beign a massive attention seeker recently so god knows how that'll be exacerbated by alcohol but if I get drunk it'll be fine x
Sat: actually able to play PS4 now deadlines are a few weeks away *.*
Sun: as above

+Quote Post
danG
post Mar 24 2017, 09:34 AM
Post #8
Danvicii
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

Fri: going to üni. I actually have two more weeks after this too.
Sat: skiing practise in the morning then study in the afternoon
Sun: mother's day; going out for lunch with family then hosting BJSC in the evening

+Quote Post
jakewild
post Mar 24 2017, 10:07 AM
Post #9
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
Member No.: 2,790
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Cassidy @ Mar 24 2017, 12:29 AM) *
Getting drunk 4 my birthday 🎉

happy bday bb x

+Quote Post
jakewild
post Mar 24 2017, 10:11 AM
Post #10
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
Member No.: 2,790
   No Gallery Pics

fri: work then goin seein get out then beers and food
sat: my weekly grub mcr binge then house party
sun: hangover mothers day and F1 💕

+Quote Post
Jack
post Mar 24 2017, 03:22 PM
Post #11
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 223

Fri: drinks with work people
Sat: work 8-4 and then out in the eve
Sun: watching 'Life' in the cinema and getting hangover food

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Mar 24 2017, 05:29 PM
Post #12
Surfing in paradise
Member No.: 3,474

Fri / Work then drop teams
Sat / Chill and do precisely shite all
Sun / F1 returns, Swim, chill.

+Quote Post
DalekTurret32
post Mar 24 2017, 06:05 PM
Post #13
Help me. I can't do the thing you want
Member No.: 21,666
   No Gallery Pics

Friday: Didn't do a lot of interesting stuff. Though I did pop into my local record store and bought a secondhand 12-inch vinyl of Kinky Machine's Supernatural Giver.
Might watch The Simpsons
Having pizza soon (I might watch Two And A Half Men or Big Bang Theory with it)

Saturday:

Going to a record fair and I might hang out with a friend
TV I might watch (Rick And Morty, Westworld, Orange Is The New Black, Star Vs The Forces Of Evil, The Amazing World Of Gumball)
Films I might watch (Gran Torino and Logan)
Albums I might listen to (New albums from The Jesus And Mary Chain, Real Estate, Creeper, Soulwax, Formation, Drake, The Magic Gang's new EP, and Frances. 2016 albums to catch up on from the likes of Haley Bonar, TOY, White Lies, Wretch 32 and Eric Clapton.)
Planning my DT32 chart as usual

Sunday:

Work, nothing much.

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Mar 25 2017, 10:30 AM
Post #14
On This Day in P!nk History...
Member No.: 590

Thursday (since I did a lot on thursday too this week) - Got in from work at 6am, slept til 11:30am then went to Manchester to meet up with my brother, went to the Cat Cafe.
Friday - Day out in Manchester with my brother, we went to the Cat Cafe (again!), John Rylands Library, Science and Industry museum, Afflecks Palace and shopping
Saturday - Got up and did a bit of housework, going out soon to test out a bus route (and hopefully get some work that I've always wanted, don't want to say too much yet, but please keep your fingers and toes crossed for me!). Lazy afternoon at home, working on some photos, reading and napping
Sunday - Night off work so I'm going to visit my mum in the afternoon/evening smile.gif

+Quote Post
mdh
post Mar 25 2017, 06:31 PM
Post #15
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

FRIDAY - Really busy day finishing off media coursework practically all morning and most of the afternoon - managed to get a complete folder full of all my media coursework FINISHED a week before it needs to be done cheer.gif Also cracked on with the detailed 10 page script we have to do for our film (even though we've already got a basic script we use when we film stuff), so yeah, very productive and saved me a lot of time this weekend. Got home and listened to the chart - then got chips for tea and played FIFA.

SATURDAY - went out to see my nan at 10, then had a look round an abandoned mansion about an hour away from where I live - so so cool! Also found a waterfall there while I was at it, got some awesome pics. Made a reservation for mum's 50th Birthday party at a hotel near Brum, and got her some chocolates and a card for Mothers Day. Went into town in the afternoon and bought jeans. Busy day.

SUNDAY - getting up early for the Formula 1 (bound to be screwed tho as I'll lose an hour of sleep from Daylight Savings blush.gif) and then might go on a bike ride dependant on the weather, but I expect it'll be good so I shall be going for a long ride. Then the England game in the evening, then BREATHE.

I feel so productive right now blush.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th August 2017 - 06:28 PM