BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Money, Guap, P's, Bread, Cheddar, Doe
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Houdini
post Mar 28 2017, 02:07 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 21,725
   No Gallery Pics

Earlier today I went to withdraw money at a cash machine inside a small Sainsbury's close to where I live and once I got to the machine there was already a receipt sticking out left behind by someone who withdrew money much earlier than me. I always keep my receipts whenever I withdraw money so I took the other person's receipt out of the machine and saw that they took out £200 and were left with a staggering balance of £96,112.59. My immediate thought was "wow I've never had anywhere close to that amount of money before, I wish I could have that"

The area is a working class area as well which also has a moderate - high amount of unemployment which made my discovery even more surprising.

Without revealing exactly how much money/savings you have, have you ever seen that kind of money before and how much would you hope to make in the future?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HissingSparkler
post Mar 28 2017, 03:38 PM
Post #2
Hiss Hiss Bish.
Member No.: 23,308
   No Gallery Pics

I am sure everyone's ambition on here is to buy Buzzjack , I am sure there is lots of money to be made from it.

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Mar 28 2017, 03:44 PM
Post #3
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

money? What's that? I has debt. Lots of debt. Like £30k of that. Tho I'm getting that in order with balance transfers and stuff onto 0% deals. Plus the lion share of that is the car

+Quote Post
Spun's Labyrinth
post Mar 28 2017, 04:51 PM
Post #4
ayyy lmao
Member No.: 21,005

QUOTE(Вuzzjack @ Mar 28 2017, 04:38 PM) *
I am sure everyone's ambition on here is to buy Buzzjack , I am sure there is lots of money to be made from it.
I'm not so sure Phil makes a lot on here and it's more of a hobby. I might have read somewhere that he has another job aside from running the site also.

+Quote Post
DANKENSTEIN
post Mar 28 2017, 05:23 PM
Post #5
Danvīci
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

I don't think he makes any money from it. The ad revenue Buzzjack makes is only enough to pay for the servers (and I'm not even sure about that, it may be even less than that)

+Quote Post
lot🎈IT🎈a
post Mar 28 2017, 07:07 PM
Post #6
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

I've seen and handled quite a lot of money before but obviously that's through working at retail! It's not really that exciting, but I'm sure if it was my own it would be laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2017 - 06:19 AM