BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Ebrill 2017
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
T Boy in Weeyals
post Apr 1 2017, 03:02 PM
Post #1
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Members
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

It's April guys.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
T Boy in Weeyals
post Apr 1 2017, 03:12 PM
Post #2
Radical Pink Troll
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

Anywho, lovely 2 week holiday coming up although it's exam time and I've f***ing agreed to reach for a day of it so that people who were to lazy all year can cram like there's no tomorrow (there almost isn't)

And TEAMS will of course take over.

+Quote Post
Jade
post Apr 1 2017, 03:15 PM
Post #3
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

I am starting off April on Easter holidays from Uni *.* I still have a little over a week left off. I have quite a bit of work set for April that I really need to start though. I have to hand in my dissertation proposal this month, do multiple evaluative essays, partake in two assessed news days and begin revising for my law exam. I still have NO idea what to do for my dissertation yet so time to figure that one out ASAP.

Not much else planned that's actually fun, except Bray should be coming to visit next weekend and staying for 4 days heart.gif Our Easter holidays don't actually overlap apart from the Monday and Tuesday I have off.

Also eating lots of chocolate and Teams

+Quote Post
RosaParksMyCar
post Apr 1 2017, 03:24 PM
Post #4
Creole Lady Mayonnaise
Member No.: 16,548
   No Gallery Pics

despite facebook saying otherwise April is my bday month*.*

+Quote Post
Cassidy
post Apr 1 2017, 03:29 PM
Post #5
i'm massive
Member No.: 41

Jade should we go to the zoo while we're both on Easter half term??!

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Apr 1 2017, 03:33 PM
Post #6
Balegdah
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

Easter holidays *.* We had a LOT of deadlines in March so this month is a bit quieter, only one I believe. I'm going to have at least one week of this Easter completely off and not do work, but with less coursework I'm going to try and make a swift start on exams.

The only actual thing I think I have planned currently is Charli XCX and Hannah Diamond with Lotti on the 20th *.* I'll do a few random things with friends while I'm at home too.

+Quote Post
Maurice!
post Apr 1 2017, 04:34 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

Birthday month *.* and my last few weeks being in my twenties.

+Quote Post
lordita
post Apr 1 2017, 05:51 PM
Post #8
feminist icon
Member No.: 21,777

two concerts this month, becky hill w/ ben and charli xcx w/ liam *.* v excited!

other than that, working full time & uni work, fun!

+Quote Post
Jade
post Apr 1 2017, 07:43 PM
Post #9
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

QUOTE(Cassidy @ Apr 1 2017, 04:29 PM) *
Jade should we go to the zoo while we're both on Easter half term??!

Screw my dissertation, ZOO WITH CASSIDY it is *.*.*

+Quote Post
JosephStyles🐶
post Apr 1 2017, 07:53 PM
Post #10
long hair don't care
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 13,530

Feel pretty excited about April! Ryan Lawrie gig on the 9th April which I have a VIP meet and greet ticket for biggrin.gif plus seeing The Tide on the 17th. Doctor Who's back on the 15th and of course Harry Styles' single on the 7th wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

+Quote Post
burbe
post Apr 1 2017, 08:23 PM
Post #11
Lusts for Life
Member No.: 21,753
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(l♀tita @ Apr 1 2017, 06:51 PM) *
two concerts this month, becky hill w/ ben and charli xcx w/ liam *.* v excited!

other than that, working full time & uni work, fun!

Hype heart.gif That's literally the only nice thing I've got planned atm this month between revision and coursework. Sad times.

+Quote Post
Regina
post Apr 1 2017, 09:17 PM
Post #12
Bovril Lasagna
Member No.: 5,572

Off to a shitty start this month, funeral on Monday and getting a consultation about my eye soon. But off for two weeks and got time to play Uncharted 4 *.*

+Quote Post
JosephStyles🐶
post Apr 1 2017, 11:55 PM
Post #13
long hair don't care

So I tweeted about the Primeval story I wrote and someone's asked if they can advertise it on their Primeval fansite ohmy.gif not sure how popular that kinda site would be considering the show ended over 5 years ago now but nevertheless it's pretty great to have someone showing interest! heart.gif

+Quote Post
PeteFromLeeds
post Apr 2 2017, 07:25 AM
Post #14
All songs should chart like the NHS Choir (feat. Quavo)
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

Whatever happened to Primeval? I watched it until it went onto some obscure pay-for channel laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Silas
post Apr 2 2017, 01:27 PM
Post #15
Surfing in paradise
Member No.: 3,474

Been planting today! Got my retail therapy on yesterday with a bunch of plants. I can't wait for summer!!

Any ways. April! Got a few football matches this month, going home for a week and working out of the Edinburgh office for a week. Going to see Måns Zelmerlöw and Caro Emerald this month which will be epic. Both are sooo good live.

+Quote Post
Klaus
post Apr 2 2017, 01:32 PM
Post #16
wtf are perfect places
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

I really liked the first series of Primeval but it went on a bit of a downward spiral after that, especially when it returned after its axe. I was disapointed that it never really explained the ending of Series 1. sad.gif
QUOTE(PeteFromCats @ Apr 2 2017, 08:25 AM) *
Whatever happened to Primeval? I watched it until it went onto some obscure pay-for channel laugh.gif

I think it was cancelled by ITV after its third series but then there was a deal agreed with Watch (now just W I think) for two more series. They both debuted on Watch first before airing on ITV a few months (or even a year!) later. After that though, it really did end!

+Quote Post
JosephStyles🐶
post Apr 2 2017, 01:38 PM
Post #17
long hair don't care

QUOTE(Irn Broot @ Apr 2 2017, 02:32 PM) *
I really liked the first series of Primeval but it went on a bit of a downward spiral after that, especially when it returned after its axe. I was disapointed that it never really explained the ending of Series 1. sad.gif

I think it was cancelled by ITV after its third series but then there was a deal agreed with Watch (now just W I think) for two more series. They both debuted on Watch first before airing on ITV a few months (or even a year!) later. After that though, it really did end!

Series 1 and 2 were excellent I think, but it lost its way a bit after Douglas Henshall quit. I was totally obsessed back in the day though and I'll always love it for that!

Yes that's pretty much right, ITV cancelled it after series 3 (and an excruciating cliffhanger that led me to start writing my stories magic.gif), then Watch got on board for a joint deal. Series 4 premiered on ITV and then Watch showed it later, and vice versa for series 5. It also got picked up for a Canadian spin-off which got cancelled after one series (guest starring Andrew-Lee Potts as Connor!)

#geek

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅsᴇʏ
post Apr 2 2017, 03:09 PM
Post #18
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

Lots of good things ahead *.*

Out for my friends birthday on Friday through in Glasgow, saw those guys last Tuesday for All Time Low as well so seeing them twice in two weeks is amazing and rare :') I'm off Uni for two weeks from the 10th and also have the first week of that off work as well *.* I'm seeing You Me At Six with Tonight Alive and Black Foxxes on the 13th and then Girli with Leww on the 14th most likely followed by going out cheer.gif

I have a shit load of uni stuff to do as well ofc

+Quote Post
Spinning Allie
post Apr 2 2017, 08:01 PM
Post #19
official memeber
Member No.: 21,005

QUOTE(JosephStyles @ Apr 2 2017, 02:38 PM) *
Series 1 and 2 were excellent I think, but it lost its way a bit after Douglas Henshall quit. I was totally obsessed back in the day though and I'll always love it for that!

Yes that's pretty much right, ITV cancelled it after series 3 (and an excruciating cliffhanger that led me to start writing my stories magic.gif), then Watch got on board for a joint deal. Series 4 premiered on ITV and then Watch showed it later, and vice versa for series 5. It also got picked up for a Canadian spin-off which got cancelled after one series (guest starring Andrew-Lee Potts as Connor!)

#geek
I rewatched it about 2 weeks ago and I also thought they maybe should have wrapped up a few things (the cause of the anomalies/ Claudia/future predators etc.) and they killed off far too many characters imo. I also wish we could have found out where the end of series 5 was all about nocheer.gif

I should try watching the spinoff but I have before and didn't really get into it. Another try maybe :maybe:

+Quote Post
JosephStyles🐶
post Apr 2 2017, 09:13 PM
Post #20
long hair don't care

QUOTE(CornishAromantic @ Apr 2 2017, 09:01 PM) *
I rewatched it about 2 weeks ago and I also thought they maybe should have wrapped up a few things (the cause of the anomalies/ Claudia/future predators etc.) and they killed off far too many characters imo. I also wish we could have found out where the end of series 5 was all about nocheer.gif

I should try watching the spinoff but I have before and didn't really get into it. Another try maybe :maybe:

The Claudia mystery was an amazing twist but I wish it at least got explained even if it couldn't be solved (I preferred Jenny anyway tbf). Sadly I don't think the killing characters thing could be helped when actors left sad.gif

The spin-off is decent and I'm glad we got a continuation of the format but it didn't quite have the same magic. A decent watch nevertheless I thought!

On the off-chance, if anyone is interested in reading my Primeval story, you can do so here heehee.gif (the older ones I wrote are there too, but I was much younger when I wrote them and it's kinda obvious in parts laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd June 2017 - 02:21 PM