BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> GET WOKE
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
l♀tita
post Apr 6 2017, 03:48 PM
Post #1
feminist icon
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,777

Hey guys!

Following a few comments we've seen around the site recently, and also due to our general passion for politics, myself and Silas have decided to do a lounge series called "GET WOKE". The Lounge is an amazing place for general discussion, and being one of the more busier places of the site it's important to use our traffic to make sure everyone is well informed and able to help contribute to decisions which affect not only their daily life, but also their future. We are planning on posting PSAs, how-to's and also explanations on different aspects of modern politics. Hopefully we can then open up to some interactive discussion concerning these themes, which will make this series a lot more informative and exciting than just simply googling for an explanation.

In times where young people are becoming increasingly more disenfranchised and alienated from mainstream politics it's even more important that we break this trend and get more involved. This is just an introductory post for now, but we really wanted to get some feedback to see if there is anything you guys want us to cover during this! We're very open to all suggestions and will try to cover them all.

Lotti & Phil
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Silas
post Apr 6 2017, 04:01 PM
Post #2
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

We're both very passionate about this and as we sit on opposite sides of the spectrum politically I think that we will both bring a unique view to things that should help to cut through the white noise that so often surrounds these subjects.

Please let us know if there's something you'd like us to cover or have an explainer on.

+Quote Post
LustForLife
post Apr 6 2017, 04:10 PM
Post #3
woke icon
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 21,753
   No Gallery Pics

Hype for this! Such a fab idea!

+Quote Post
Brett-Butler
post Apr 6 2017, 06:20 PM
Post #4
Howdy, disco citizens.
Member No.: 10,455
   No Gallery Pics

I'm happy to help in any way I can as well, as one of the saner "conservative" people on this board I'd be happy to offer input from my perspective.

+Quote Post
l♀tita
post Apr 6 2017, 06:21 PM
Post #5
feminist icon
Member No.: 21,777

that would be brill biggrin.gif let us know if there is anything in particular you'd like to write up on!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2017 - 10:53 PM