BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> American Assassin, 15 September 2017 | Michael Keaton and DYLAN O'BRIEN
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
TheStareCrow-dy
post Apr 18 2017, 10:52 PM
Post #1
technique on fleek cause I'm ballet trained
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

Black ops recruit Mitch Rapp (Dylan O'Brien) is reeling from the death of his fiancée in a terrorist attack when he is assigned to shadowy CIA figure Stan Hurley (Michael Keaton) to receive special training in tracking terrorists. Rapp and Hurley are then dispatched to join a Turkish agent on a mission to stop a mysterious operative from unleashing chaos of international proportions.
I LIVE for anything Dylan O'Brien puts his name in so I'm excited to see how this goes.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jo...shh! It...
post Apr 19 2017, 09:32 AM
Post #2
c:
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,692

I'm not really that hyped for this but I'm glad to see Dylan O'Brien's face is OK after his accident, I hope we're still getting the third Maze Runner film because I loved the first one!

+Quote Post
Regina
post Apr 19 2017, 11:55 AM
Post #3
Ooga Boo
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 5,572

What a horribly misscast movie laugh.gif Dylan as a black ops recruit is about as believable as Chris Hemsworth as a hacker in Blackhat. I've seen a bunch of gifs on tumblr
and thought it was a comedy parody at first.

+Quote Post
Jo...shh! It...
post Sep 17 2017, 09:59 PM
Post #4
c:
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,692

I wasn't really that hyped for this based off the trailer but I ended up quite enjoying it which I wasn't expecting. The opening scene on the beach was really intense and set the mood nicely and there were plenty of interesting twists and turns that kept things interesting along the way (it probably seems obvious in retrospect but I wasn't expecting the female agent to be a double agent ohmy.gif). I really liked the ending too when the bomb went off and it turned into a weird disaster flick/San Andreas sort of movie, not something I was expecting to see in this film but it made for a pretty thrilling ending!

Also, if you're a fan of Dylan O'Brien then I would definitely recommend this film. He has about 7 topless scenes and has cute chest hair smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2017 - 12:26 AM