BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> DISCRIMINATION
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Have You Ever Faced Discrimination
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 5
Guests cannot vote 
Andrew.
post Apr 18 2017, 11:46 PM
Post #1
One Mississippi you're here, luvin me with all your heart
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 21,161

Since June (don't really need to explain what happened :/) there's been a marked rise in hate crimes in discrimination in the UK and in the US since November. Throughout Europe hard right parties have also been on the rise, making the world as a whole feel a lot less safe for minorities, pretty much everyone really with Trump in charge :/

I'm lucky enough not to have received much abuse for my sexuality since I came out bi at 17, at school the really c**ty boys lived up their reputation but even they got bored after a week or two. Other than that there's been the odd look or 'casual' comment but nothing AWFUL. (Obviously all discrimination is awful but when you consider other people's treatment it does make to feel lucky).

Have you ever received discrimination for your Sexuality, Gender, Race or something else? Discuss~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2017 - 02:22 AM