BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MORALS
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Andrew.
post Apr 30 2017, 11:15 PM
Post #1
One Mississippi you're here, luvin me with all your heart
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 21,161

I'd like to think I'm a kind/considerate person! I do have diva moments sometimes but who doesn't lmao, tbh I'm only really gruff when I'm feeling down or whatever so most people are understanding when I explain, although that's not always been the case recently :') A bit of shadiness in a person is a good thing tbh, though crossing the line into outright nastiness is a no no. (I can be shady when I want to be, watch ha weaves x) I always TRY to be good which is the main thing. The worst thing I've probably ever done in my life is when I bunked off PE at 15 or something kink.gif

What are your morals like? Discuss~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mattias
post Apr 30 2017, 11:54 PM
Post #2
//
Group: Members
Member No.: 7,132
   No Gallery Pics

This has been on my mind a lot lately. I'm rather moral. As in, I have internal ideas of right and wrong (for want of a better way of putting it) that others may not necessarily understand or care about. I've come to understand that this is separate from ethics, which is slightly more to do with external customs, which I can be good at too but I think the difference for me lies in the fact that I tend to get more upset when my own morals are being crossed. I tend to have incidents where I stand up for things that other people wouldn't stand up for because for them the issue was not of importance. It makes for difficult situations sometimes.

(In humans' cognitive functions, what I have described is called introverted feeling or Fi kink.gif)

+Quote Post
Jade
post May 1 2017, 12:09 AM
Post #3
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

The thought of being 5 minutes late to a lecture makes me feel bad, let alone skipping one. kink.gif I am such a goody two shoes but not a boring one I promise, I have a sense of fun but also really sensible shoulders. I think I have good morals and ethics (which is brought up time after time in my course with the dodgy things journalists have done *cough cough* phone hacking scandal amongst other things) and always treat people with respect. I think the most common compliment I receive in life is that I am a nice person and I am happy to be perceived in such a way. I am not a pushover though at the same time, I will call people out if they have made me upset but that is just standing up for myself, I always strive to be kind to people and only feel otherwise if they give me a reason not to.

Basically... have good morals kids xo

+Quote Post
RosaParksMyCar
post May 1 2017, 12:24 AM
Post #4
Creole Lady Mayonnaise
Member No.: 16,548
   No Gallery Pics

whats a moral?

+Quote Post
Вuzzjack
post May 1 2017, 12:26 AM
Post #5
Hello and welcome to Buzzjack!
Member No.: 23,308
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(RosaParksMyCar @ May 1 2017, 01:24 AM) *
whats a moral?

You should change your username again, I loved the Aquamaqueesha era and the Bonquiqui era! You need to invent something else iconic imo.

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅsᴇʏ
post May 1 2017, 12:45 AM
Post #6
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

In terms of how I treat people I very much go by how would you feel in their shoes/treat people how you'd want to be treated as well as not letting what other people say affect how you are with someone. That seems pretty bog standard until you're actually in a situation where you're like hang on, do I feel this way towards someone because of my reasons or someone elses? which I have been recently, it reminds me of how things worked back in school :') literally everyone is telling me to be cautious around this person and that they're prone to playing people/back stabbing and they're just not a nice person yet I actually get on well with them and have never had any issues so I'm like well i should give them the benefit of the doubt and not be off with them because other people are.

In terms of every thing else, I'm someone who does think about consequences or the impact of things a lot so if something I do is gonna hurt someone or make things difficult or have any sort of negative affect that I can't justify then it's usually gonna be wrong in my book. I've skipped a fair few classes at uni and yes it's felt wrong but I've only missed them for good reason (usually to catch up on work) so I can accept that etc kink.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post May 1 2017, 01:29 AM
Post #7
Balegdah
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

I was just discussing this with my housemates then this crops up, relevancy laugh.gif

I openly admit to being a total bitch and I'll rant if people annoy me as my friends on here will know, with few limits if i'm really pissed off, but there's a difference between that in the heat of the moment and how you actually TREAT people. For example if we're going out and have pres, no matter who it is, if someone is really really drunk I have to make sure they are ok, I'll take them home before I go out or I'll make sure I go with them if they don't have someone. People annoy me really easily and I'll be the one amusingly ranting but I feel it's a different thing entirely to not bother helping people or just being a decent person. If I didn't help someone when they needed it, and something happened, I'd feel so bad, it doesn't take much out of your day to do something positive for someone else, even if it's just like seeing if my housemates need anything from Tesco or getting a taxi home for a drunk friend. Some people just will not do anything for anyone whatever the situation if it slightly puts them out and I cannot stand people like that.

+Quote Post
*Tim
post May 1 2017, 09:45 AM
Post #8
Buzzjacks Resident Head c**t In Charge
Member No.: 16,660

I've lost my morals years ago

+Quote Post
mdh
post May 1 2017, 10:05 AM
Post #9
our love is untouchable
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

Oh god laugh.gif I'm a nice person to everyone and I treat everyone as well as I can but in terms of doing completely irrational things (not to people, but like in my daily life) that I probably shouldn't be doing, I don't know my limits at all :') So far it hasn't particularly got me into any trouble but we'll see.

For example, I managed to get away with not revising for any of my GCSE's just because at the time I thought revising 'was for nerds'. I have morals for people, but actions that don't involve other people and are personal are a different story.

+Quote Post
PeteFromLeeds
post May 1 2017, 11:33 AM
Post #10
Free as a bird, I'm wandering around...
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

I always try to be a kind person, and I always abide by rules as long as they're sensible. I try and make an effort not to negatively tak about people behind their back, and it always makes me feel awkward when someone else is doing it. I really feel like i need to start actively being nice to people instead of waiting for opportunities to come up though.

Like on this forum, I'll try and open up discussions with people who are deemed 'less popular', how they respond is up to them. I did feel awkward voting on the negative awards last year, and I'm sure I'll find the rate hard in a few months time.

+Quote Post
mdh
post May 1 2017, 02:07 PM
Post #11
our love is untouchable
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(PeteFromLeeds @ May 1 2017, 12:33 PM) *
Like on this forum, I'll try and open up discussions with people who are deemed 'less popular', how they respond is up to them. I did feel awkward voting on the negative awards last year, and I'm sure I'll find the rate hard in a few months time.

I'm with this! There isn't anyone on the site who I think I really dislike, giving out zeros is going to be a nightmare sad.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2017 - 07:27 PM