BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MAI 2017
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Cherry.
post Apr 30 2017, 11:02 PM
Post #1
feminist icon
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,777

HAPPY MAY

plans nd discussion x
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Apr 30 2017, 11:02 PM
Post #2
THE BLAZE *.*
Member No.: 18,061

may may may

+Quote Post
Cherry.
post Apr 30 2017, 11:03 PM
Post #3
feminist icon
Member No.: 21,777

i am finishing my first year of uni i swear i only got in like yday

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Apr 30 2017, 11:03 PM
Post #4
THE BLAZE *.*

+Quote Post
UltraRedLight
post Apr 30 2017, 11:09 PM
Post #5
That Was The Moment I Knew 💔
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947
   No Gallery Pics

i start gcse's in literally just over 2 weeks.

f*** me, i'm not ready for the next month & a half, literally just revision and exams. sad.gif

+Quote Post
Jade
post Apr 30 2017, 11:11 PM
Post #6
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

Starting as I mean to go on - feeling down about getting chunkier yet continuing to eat a massive bag of prawn crackers and chocolate anyway. kink.gif

May is a mixed one! On one hand it's going to be hard, Law & Public Affairs exam is on the 11th May so I am going to have to try and get my act together with lots and lots of study until then. After that I am done with Uni until October ohmy.gif minus work experience which I should probably arrange this month. On the other hand, I am going on holiday to a villa in Alicante on 13th May until the 20th heart.gif looking forward to a blissful week in lovely Spanishy weather. Attempting to watch Eurovision when I get there also mainly for my gal ONUKA *.*

Also my grandma's bday and seeing Bray hopefully before I go away x

+Quote Post
Brett-Butler
post Apr 30 2017, 11:13 PM
Post #7
Howdy, disco citizens.
Member No.: 10,455
   No Gallery Pics

I'm working from home this month. I was supposed to go to Windsor, but they decided it was too expensive so they've told me to work from home instead. I am going to take that request literally. Living the dream.

I'm also heading to Brighton for a music festival. Was hoping to get away from the real world in Brighton, but unfortunately somebody decided to hold a bloody General Election next month, so I won't be able to move for the politics and political discussion whilst I'm over there. Some people are just inconsiderate.

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Apr 30 2017, 11:20 PM
Post #8
One Mississippi you're here, luvin me with all your heart
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 21,161

QUOTE(Jade @ May 1 2017, 12:11 AM) *
Starting as I mean to go on - feeling down about getting chunkier yet continuing to eat a massive bag of prawn crackers and chocolate anyway. kink.gif

This is basically me oops. I'm not obese or anything but I wanna lose weight as the gain in the last 1.5 years is very visable at the moment drama.gif Tbh when there's KitKats, Rich Teas and microwavable puddings in the house how am I supposed to resist xo

After lounging a bit for the past few weeks, on the job hunt and really gunning to get one this month! Also to feel a bit more EXCITED about life in general and not just having the odd good day and the rest of the time trundling along.

+Quote Post
Jade
post Apr 30 2017, 11:30 PM
Post #9
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

QUOTE(Andrew. @ May 1 2017, 12:20 AM) *
This is basically me oops. I'm not obese or anything but I wanna lose weight as the gain in the last 1.5 years is very visable at the moment drama.gif Tbh when there's KitKats, Rich Teas and microwavable puddings in the house how am I supposed to resist xo

Exactlyyyy! I am so bad with snacking on appealing food around the house at the moment too. My meal portions are fine I think but my downfall is getting food cravings in the middle of the night and binging on loads of unhealthy things like chocolate and crisps. Like you I am also not obese or anything, just slightly overweight for my lil 5 ft 4 height, but putting on almost 3 stone since the beginning of 2016 is v noticeable (gone from 8 stone to 11). I was happy with having a fuller figure at first but now I just want the weight gaining to stop, especially on my stomach. Need to try and be a bit more sensible and actually try and do exercise, how are you on the exercise front? Having time off Uni to revise for my exam is reducing it so much when I usually walk lots when I am at Uni. Need to hop on the treadmill~

(we can do thissssss xo) ((good luck with the job hunting too!!))

+Quote Post
Capybréra
post Apr 30 2017, 11:43 PM
Post #10
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Member No.: 8,300

I need to sort out my unit choices for third year before next Monday but atm there's a real possibility that this will be irrelevant, because if my upcoming exams go badly I will be very seriously considering just dropping out of uni and not even attempting to carry on to third year. I have fuck all clue what I'll do next year if I do end up dropping out but uni has been feeling like a waste of time and money for months now.

(here's hoping it won't come to that anyway lol ~ I'll stick around as long as I feel like I'll actually be able to get a degree at the end of the day)

Have another group coursework to finish off (also, start) this week, the last one was pretty much horrendous and I have little more hope for this one. Yayyy

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Apr 30 2017, 11:52 PM
Post #11
One Mississippi you're here, luvin me with all your heart
Member No.: 21,161

QUOTE(Jade @ May 1 2017, 12:30 AM) *
Exactlyyyy! I am so bad with snacking on appealing food around the house at the moment too. My meal portions are fine I think but my downfall is getting food cravings in the middle of the night and binging on loads of unhealthy things like chocolate and crisps. Like you I am also not obese or anything, just slightly overweight for my lil 5 ft 4 height, but putting on almost 3 stone since the beginning of 2016 is v noticeable (gone from 8 stone to 11). I was happy with having a fuller figure at first but now I just want the weight gaining to stop, especially on my stomach. Need to try and be a bit more sensible and actually try and do exercise, how are you on the exercise front? Having time off Uni to revise for my exam is reducing it so much when I usually walk lots when I am at Uni. Need to hop on the treadmill~

(we can do thissssss xo) ((good luck with the job hunting too!!))

I'm hella tall at just under 6 ft 4 so I was slightly lanky before and when I gained that little bit of weight I wasn't too bothered but now it's gone too far, I've also gained nearly three stone laugh.gif On the exercise, when I actually do it I'm good enough and lose a fair amount of calories etc but it's just getting the motivation that's the problem kink.gif

Good luck as well! And thanks xo

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Apr 30 2017, 11:53 PM
Post #12
THE BLAZE *.*

I am so here for a 'body image' thread

+Quote Post
Hisspot
post Apr 30 2017, 11:54 PM
Post #13
Hiss Hiss Bish
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,308
   No Gallery Pics

What is 'Tipping Virginia' supposed to mean?

+Quote Post
Faller
post May 1 2017, 12:25 AM
Post #14
Driving with my eyes closed
Member No.: 19,534

This is the first month in a while that I feel like I actually have some plans! Excited for my cousin's baby's first birthday party, and potentially a pride event the night before which I've never done before. Then the usual Mother's Day, mom's birthday and Memorial Day, need to get gifts sorted for the first two and hoping for nice weather for the latter. Also just seen a new show premiering called "Beat Shazam" which I should really try to apply for ohmy.gif

QUOTE(Cameron @ Apr 30 2017, 07:53 PM) *
I am so here for a 'body image' thread
There was one like 6 months ago! But I'm still here for one too

Edit: here

+Quote Post
Chez Wombat
post May 1 2017, 12:28 AM
Post #15
Always Watching...
Group: Members
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

This is the month that the teaching placement side of my PGCE basically finishes (though I still need another four (!) observations and it doesn't officially finish until end of June), which is gonna leave a lot of pressure to get a job, I had my first interview for a position a few days ago which...could've gone better, but I'm hoping I can get some more experience this month if I can. It's getting a bit scarier now :x

I'm hoping exam season can mean I can get a bit of money through invigilating too, I'm basically skint lol

+Quote Post
ʙᴇᴀʀsᴇʏ
post May 1 2017, 12:30 AM
Post #16
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

May is still a stressful month for me :') I'm not even sure where I'm at with deadlines other than I've got my exhibition on the 11th, 12th and 15th... Starting off the month with a job change as I mentioned before as well. Paramore's album is out on the 12th, seeing set it off and with confidence on the 25th and I've got a works night out in a couple of weeks too and most likely a uni one post exhibition launch so there's some good things to balance out the shitty laugh.gif

Cameron make your body image thread x

+Quote Post
Cody Rance
post May 1 2017, 12:53 AM
Post #17
I'm still rocking your hoodie
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

Beat Shazam sounds like something up my alley tongue.gif

Anyway it's midterm season and everything is due on the same day and I CAN'T HONESTLY

+Quote Post
Liаm
post May 1 2017, 01:04 AM
Post #18
Balegdah
Member No.: 10,139

Basically Eurovision and exams, so one of the best times of the year contrasted with the worst a week later drama.gif I think I've got something like a psych exam the 23rd, sociology 25th and psych 26th, I know that seems like a small amount but the amount of content and all so close is stressing me right out, can't wait to get them done. One of them is biopsych which is borderline impossible and idk how I'll do it :')

+Quote Post
Lorderella
post May 1 2017, 08:39 AM
Post #19
broadcast the boom boom boom boom
Member No.: 4,397

Gonna be the best month probably. 3 extra holiday days, my friend visiting for a couple of days, Eurovision and Crete.

*.*

+Quote Post
Moses!
post May 1 2017, 08:43 AM
Post #20
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

Leaving my job at the end of the month,I can't wait for it to be last day already.
For the rest it's gonna be a quiet month, may go to the UK in one of the weekends.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2017 - 06:44 AM