BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cunk on Britain, BBC Two | SO EXCITING
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post May 27 2017, 10:25 AM
Post #1
wtf are perfect places
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

Following the BAFTA NOMINATED Cunk on Shakespeare as well as Cunk on Christmas, BBC Two have commissioned a full five part series titled 'Cunk on Britain'.

QUOTE(Radio Times)
Promising to “exploring the rich, historical journey that’s led our great country to 2017’s Brexit Britain,” the series will give Cunk an opportunity to share her uniquely original overview of the nation’s past.

“From the oldest era imaginable, Cunk’s insightful analysis of events and popular culture will tell the story of Britain’s battles, Medieval monarchs and the expansion of the Empire, right up through Thatcher, Britpop, the discovery of Nick Clegg and the invention of Brexit," said the BBC in a statement. “She’ll be asking probing questions such as: were dinosaurs the first people to discover Britain? When did Britain get officially ‘Great’? Where did Robin Hood buy his tights or was that bit just made up? The ultimate guide to our country's past: Cunk On Britain. The rest is history.”

Philomena herself said: "In 2017, Britain stands at a fork in its crossroads, so what better way to find out where we might be heading than looking behind us, into history (which apparently is a sort of 'rear view mirror’ for time). "I’ll be travelling the length and width of the country talking to experts and standing in front of old buildings saying things into the camera, as I try to discover what made Ancient Britain the Modern Britain it is today."

Cunk has been one of my favourite comedy characters right from her appearances in Weekly Wipe. To get a full 30 minute programme with Shakespeare was amazing in itself (and THE funniest 30 minutes I have ever seen). I am over the moon that we're getting a full five part series and I really cannot wait <3
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
danG
post May 27 2017, 11:58 AM
Post #2
Danvicii
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

Omg!!!

+Quote Post
Chez Wombat
post May 27 2017, 01:04 PM
Post #3
Always Watching...
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

OMG *.* Best woman on television I swear, this'll make a nice replacement to Weekly Wipe.

(still need to watch Cunk on Shakespeare though!)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd August 2017 - 03:01 PM