BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ມິ​ຖຸ​ນາ 2017, I hope monthly threads are still a thing
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Cody Rance
post Jun 1 2017, 03:44 AM
Post #1
I'm still rocking your hoodie
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

(Theo when he owns a ghost rider, Joseph understands ~)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cherry.
post Jun 1 2017, 07:02 AM
Post #2
feminist icon
Member No.: 21,777

a week today i'm transferring! i'm going to miss my current branch so much just because i get on so well with the other partners but it makes more sense for me to leave. i've got quite a bit of training planned for the branch i'm transferring to so i'm looking forward to being upskilled on other sections. basically going to be a month of work and packing as i'm finally moving into a house with my friends yaaaassss (i hate living in my flat so much atm)

+Quote Post
Bairlas
post Jun 1 2017, 07:19 AM
Post #3
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

I'm off to Iceland three weeks tomorrow!! So looking forward to this trip. Going to be a busy month. Got a first aid course to do, potentially might have to do a couple of trips to London and I'm hoping to weasel my way onto a trip to Poland to a client training session

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Jun 1 2017, 08:22 AM
Post #4
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Members
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

May was possibly the worst month of my life ever. June is a lot less busy and looks more enjoyable.

+Quote Post
PeteFromLeeds
post Jun 1 2017, 08:34 AM
Post #5
Buzzjack's #1 Drake-basher (ft. Quavo)
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

Mocks at the end of the month & then I'm free for the summer! Barring Gold DofE in early July & Explorer Belt in August

+Quote Post
Josh!
post Jun 1 2017, 08:35 AM
Post #6
c:
Member No.: 20,692

first A level exam in a week, yaaay nocheer.gif

so scared for chemistry lol :') and just hoping the right sort of questions come up in sociology and spanish tbh laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Jun 1 2017, 09:55 AM
Post #7
THE BLAZE *.*
Member No.: 18,061

Legit just work. June is going to be boring af

+Quote Post
cq(uavo)merqn
post Jun 1 2017, 11:12 AM
Post #8
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 23,155
   No Gallery Pics

Birthday this month and I have a couple days booked off from work biggrin.gif

Reuniting with a few previous friends some time this month too. Should be a great month!

+Quote Post
danG
post Jun 1 2017, 11:43 AM
Post #9
putting the DAN (feat. Quavo) in dance music
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

I'm just hoping that somehow June will mark the end of May (it definitely won't tho)

+Quote Post
Jade
post Jun 1 2017, 02:29 PM
Post #10
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

Kicking off the month with a barbecue *.* otherwise, not much else springs to mind aside from possibly going to the local carnival with Bray again as it was fun last year and casting my vote in the General Election. This will be the first time that I have been eligible to vote in a General Election so that's pretty cool. Also need to do 2 weeks of work experience over summer so that might happen this month, but more likely in the coming months. So yeah, a pretty quiet month on the whole that will most likely be full of spontaneous plans.

+Quote Post
JosephStyles
post Jun 1 2017, 02:30 PM
Post #11
dreadlocked hair don't care
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 13,530

QUOTE(Cody S. Berry @ Jun 1 2017, 04:44 AM) *

(Theo when he owns a ghost rider, Joseph understands ~)

laugh.gif yes I do *.*

Kicking off June in style, seeing Shawn Mendes tonight wub.gif otherwise very little planned! Very quiet month.

+Quote Post
Addy K!ng
post Jun 1 2017, 02:35 PM
Post #12
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 2,666

Going to Vegas next week for 5 days, will see Jennifer Lopez and some Cirque De Soleil shows.

Then it depends on today's immigration interview, I have plans to go home mid-June and grief mom's loss with my family sad.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jun 1 2017, 02:48 PM
Post #13
Balegdah
Member No.: 10,139

Not a lot, got our summer ball Saturday which I REALLY don't want to go to tbh but I've paid the 40 laugh.gif Cascada are playing so that should at least be good. Also the housemate I cannot stand to even be in the same room as is moving out 2 days after that so YAAAAAAAAAASS. I shouldn't be so excited to never see someone again but he is just unbearable, selfish, loud, and completely inept of any personality or conversational skills, and any time he's in a group he has to seek attention by screaming and shouting and being generally annoying. It's got to the point where I only go downstairs if I know it's "safe" and he isn't there laugh.gif I honestly haven't been able to have a proper conversation with him since we moved in in September....

Apart from that election (hoping for Tories to lose their majority, come on polls be right this time), and probs just a few days out with my housemates etc, might get my friends down to visit. I'll probably be moving out myself towards the end of the month as well (not gonna properly move my stuff out til July but I'll probably go home and just have the option to go back and do something in Plym should I wish to).

+Quote Post
ʙᴇᴀʀsᴇʏ
post Jun 1 2017, 02:53 PM
Post #14
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

Paramore on the 22nd cry.gif

+Quote Post
Chez Wombat
post Jun 1 2017, 03:15 PM
Post #15
Always Watching...
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

I'm going to Weston Super Mare to cat-sit for my aunt while she goes all around the world on work visits including Japan. Quite frankly, I'd rather be there, but I suppose this would also be an opportunity of getting out the house.

Finishing off my PGCE otherwise and (for hopefully the time) going out into the real world to find a job :x

+Quote Post
mdh
post Jun 1 2017, 03:25 PM
Post #16
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

Think I finish schooling forever this month (can't actually remember tho, this is how little interest I'm paying school atm laugh.gif)

First I've got my final Media exam and shitloads of French exams (including a speaking Exam which I got 35% on last time so that'll be fun) tho, which'll be a nightmare. Just got back from holiday today which went by FAR too quickly... but I've got a great weekend lined up.

Can't wait to finally be off for summer, sixth is dragging on drama.gif

+Quote Post
Shaphne
post Jun 1 2017, 05:20 PM
Post #17
Thighs of Betrayal
Member No.: 5,572

This month has gotten a a sour start. Ten to 4, aka right as my project is due in, I am told that my labels and artist's statement I sent in tow weeks ago (and got confirmstion for) were never recieved :/ and so had to rush home and send them again in the hope that they'll be ready for tomorrow night#s opening.

Annnnnd to make me feel even better, my class has gone for a night out and neglected to invite me. Guess I know now I'm not worth their time, but after all that's gone down recently, I'm glad and likely wouldn't have gone even if I were invited. Still, it would be nice to be asked.

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Jun 1 2017, 06:04 PM
Post #18
Radical Pink Troll
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

Hope your work gets sent ok!

It's shit to be left out of a night out. I've been there. As you say, it's not even like you always want to go, it's just the thought that would count.

+Quote Post
Shaphne
post Jun 1 2017, 06:10 PM
Post #19
Thighs of Betrayal
Member No.: 5,572

TBH I wanted to throw it back in their face. kink.gif Being told "keeo your problems to yourself" and "I didn't come here to make friends, I don't care about your shit" doesn't make me feel welcome anyway. I can drink alone.

+Quote Post
ʙᴇᴀʀsᴇʏ
post Jun 1 2017, 06:33 PM
Post #20
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

Grant I feel your pain SO much, I basically went through the same thing last week, lecturers can honestly be the worst, as if we're not stressed enough eh? rolleyes.gif Exhibitions are also stressful af but I'm sure it will all come together in the end, I hope your opening goes well!

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2017 - 06:47 AM