BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Buzzjack Flat Sharing
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
ʟɪɴᴅs
post Jun 1 2017, 06:54 PM
Post #1
Heda
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

Me and Lotti have said for literally years that it's a goal to end up living together at some point. We had a similar chat with Liam because things would be so much easier if we all lived closer SO I was wondering, do you guys have similar ambitions to one day live with or even closer to some of your online friends? Is there even posters that you just think you get on well enough with that you could live together, see each other daily etc? Or are you quite happy keeping as much distance as you can geographically and staying purely online friends with perhaps the odd irl meet up? kink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lordita
post Jun 1 2017, 06:55 PM
Post #2
feminist icon
Member No.: 21,777

Liam and lindsey are going to end up hating me but will keep me for the reduced Waitrose food I bring home

+Quote Post
cq(uavo)merqn
post Jun 1 2017, 06:55 PM
Post #3
brqr is a flop
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,155
   No Gallery Pics

Well mdh lives like 3 doors away from me so does that count :')

+Quote Post
lordita
post Jun 1 2017, 06:56 PM
Post #4
feminist icon
Member No.: 21,777

QUOTE(Sigrid(ft.Quavo) @ Jun 1 2017, 07:55 PM) *

Wait ya'll know each other inrl?!

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Jun 1 2017, 07:00 PM
Post #5
Radical Pink Troll
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

Bought my first home last September so I certainly don't need to live with anyone. Do have a spare bedroom tho so if anyone needs anywhere to stay near Chester...

+Quote Post
mqh
post Jun 1 2017, 07:06 PM
Post #6
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Sigrid(ft.Quavo) @ Jun 1 2017, 07:55 PM) *

Unfortunately not ;o

I can't really look too far into the future, butttt as much as it'd be nice to - I can't see it happening with anyone on here sad.gif Think I'd be too anxious to meet anyone from Buzzjack let alone live with them. Only time will tell tho

+Quote Post
cq(uavo)merqn
post Jun 1 2017, 07:20 PM
Post #7
brqr is a flop
Member No.: 23,155
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(mdh (ft. Quavo) @ Jun 1 2017, 08:06 PM) *
Unfortunately not ;o

I can't really look too far into the future, butttt as much as it'd be nice to - I can't see it happening with anyone on here sad.gif Think I'd be too anxious to meet anyone from Buzzjack let alone live with them. Only time will tell tho

Wow u should've kept that up, we would've had them fooled

This post has been edited by Sigrid(ft.Quavo): Jun 1 2017, 07:20 PM

+Quote Post
Silas
post Jun 1 2017, 07:20 PM
Post #8
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

QUOTE(T Boy in Weeyals @ Jun 1 2017, 08:00 PM) *
Bought my first home last September so I certainly don't need to live with anyone. Do have a spare bedroom tho so if anyone needs anywhere to stay near Chester...

You're up in North Wayeles?? For some reason I had it in my head that you were South Wales not up Flintshire way

+Quote Post
Silas
post Jun 1 2017, 07:21 PM
Post #9
Surfing in paradise
Member No.: 3,474

I'd hate to live with anyone from here but that's mainly because I hate to live with others full stop. I like living on my own

+Quote Post
Jade
post Jun 1 2017, 07:23 PM
Post #10
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Member No.: 12,810

Me and Bray will be living together obvs, probably with Toby in the basement x

Location currently unknown, something to think about after Uni is all done and dusted. Cat lovers welcome to move near us as there will be more felines than humans in our humble abode of the future.

(I cannae deal with lots of other people's living habits so moving in with a group of friends never really appealed to me)

+Quote Post
ʟɪɴᴅs
post Jun 1 2017, 07:30 PM
Post #11
Heda
Member No.: 21,176
   No Gallery Pics

See I'm kinda like you too Phil, I love my own space and can't imagine living with other people really but at the same time I kinda want too as well laugh.gif

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Jun 1 2017, 07:47 PM
Post #12
Radical Pink Troll
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Silas @ Jun 1 2017, 08:20 PM) *
You're up in North Wayeles?? For some reason I had it in my head that you were South Wales not up Flintshire way

I'm from the Flintshire area and now reside there. I went to Aberystwyth for uni and then did my PGCE down in Cardiff. Would love to have stayed in Cardiff but, alas, I could only get work back home (headteachers down South simply wouldn't believe I was willing to move.)

I do enjoy living alone. Possibly because I've lived with actual psychos in the past. I also love that it's my house.

+Quote Post
Logged in as:
post Jun 1 2017, 08:00 PM
Post #13
Logged in as: Logged in as: Logged in as: Logged in as: Logged i
Member No.: 21,005

I'm very introverted (#brokenrecord kink.gif ) but I can imagine I'd feel lonely sometimes so I think I'd rather just have my faves live in the same town so we can meet up any time, having even my faves around me every day can be exhausting for an introvert blush.gif

+Quote Post
danG
post Jun 1 2017, 08:08 PM
Post #14
putting the DAN (feat. Quavo) in dance music
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

in all honesty, no (to flat sharing in general, I want my own place).

+Quote Post
MoistSummerFruit
post Jun 1 2017, 08:15 PM
Post #15
Life is so much queefier than we allow ourselves to think x
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

I have hated nearly every flatmate I ever had and the feeling was mutual - this came to a head when I lived with three fookin bitches.

+Quote Post
Iz~
post Jun 1 2017, 08:28 PM
Post #16
consentes dei Juno Jupiter Minerva
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 12,929

I'm a low maintenance flatmate and I've never had any issues with sharing or housemates so I'd probably say yes if it ever worked out that way, not that I expect it to. I mean, I normally do want my own space but a room is enough for that, I don't need a house.

+Quote Post
MoistSummerFruit
post Jun 1 2017, 08:30 PM
Post #17
Life is so much queefier than we allow ourselves to think x
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

I would love my own house tbh.

I am also low maintenance bu I also do what I want and don't bother mixing a lot.

+Quote Post
Regina
post Jun 1 2017, 08:56 PM
Post #18
Bovril Lasagna
Member No.: 5,572

TBH Liam and me would be perfectliing together, we appreciate ebing loners but when it's time to get LIT we'll come together and cause chaos.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jun 1 2017, 09:27 PM
Post #19
Balegdah
Member No.: 10,139

I *think* I prefer sharing actually, I love my own space and can go like a day or two avoiding everyone sometimes but I like to know that someone is a couple of doors away if I do want to do something or I need someone to talk to. I've never lived alone to compare it to but I feel like i'd get lonely and bored, I feel that whenever I'm the last one to move out at like Christmas or in the holidays laugh.gif I think next year I'll have the perfect balance, I'm living with my two best friends and we all totally get when we need space and when we want to do things. This year was f***ing terrible by and large because one of our housemates is the worst, he's such an attention seeker and selfish, like he has a TV in his room twice the size of the communal one but ALWAYS watches shit on the communal one and it's just because he knows he annoys us... Because of uni experiences, I think in the future I'd have to live with someone I knew already and was friends with.

For the purpose of this thread rather than a self indulgent rant, there probably are a few BJers I'd live with if it came to it, as I've said in other threads recently some of my friends on here are better than a lot of real life friends in various ways, and if I look at say my friend group at home from school and my friend group on here, I'd live with the latter laugh.gif There's a big difference between liking people and being really good friends with them and living with them, I feel like you have to connect and fit in a certain way.

(I am here for Lotti paying ha way with reduced Waitrose stock, legit the other day I was moaning one of my housemates was being annoying and abrasive to me but he came back from Asda with reduced cake and all was fine bc I am that shallow xo)

+Quote Post
Cody S. Berry
post Jun 1 2017, 09:42 PM
Post #20
bitch i don't need introduction
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

this might be a maaaaaaybe when I graduate from college

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th June 2017 - 10:35 AM