BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who Would Perform at Your Concert?
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
PeteFromLeeds
post Jun 5 2017, 04:01 PM
Post #1
All songs should chart like the NHS Choir (feat. Quavo)
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,247
   No Gallery Pics

While I was watching the One Love concert last night, it occured to me that a lot of the acts performing were acts of personal significance to Ariana, and obviously acts she had hand-picked herself. So my question to you guys is, if you could design your perfect concert, who would be there?

You can go into as much detail or as little as you want - it's up to you!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PeteFromLeeds
post Jun 5 2017, 04:01 PM
Post #2
   No Gallery Pics

My choice (trying to exclude DJs)

Opening Act: MORLAND: Skin
Act 2: Alessia Cara: Seventeen, Wild Things (ft. Nico & Vinz)
Act 3: Nico & Vinz: Am I Wrong, Imagine, Homeless, Imaa Imaa
Act 4: Wayne Woodward: N.U.M.B
Act 5: Declan McKenna - Brazil, The Kids Don’t Wanna Come Home
Act 6: Lukas Graham - Happy Home, Funeral
Act 7: Sergey Lazarev: You Are the Only One, Idealniy Mir
Act 8: Milky Chance - Cocoon
Act 9: Sia - Never Give Up, Cheap Thrills
Act 10: Tom Odell - Here I Am, Silhouette
Act 11: Kaiser Chiefs - Parachute, I Predict a Riot, Ruby, Never Miss a Beat
Act 12: Finn Kleffman - Head Over Heels
Act 13: Wretch 32 - 6 Words, All a Dream
Act 14: Casting Crowns - Oh My Soul
Closing Act: Lukas Graham - 7 Years (with everyone else joining them on stage)

+Quote Post
lordita
post Jun 5 2017, 05:09 PM
Post #3
feminist icon
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,777

omg this seems FUN

lemme make a spotify playlist to accompany mine

+Quote Post
JosephStyles🐶
post Jun 5 2017, 05:11 PM
Post #4
long hair don't care
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 13,530

OOOOH I love this idea !! *gets to work*

+Quote Post
lordita
post Jun 5 2017, 05:33 PM
Post #5
feminist icon
Member No.: 21,777

♀ PUSSY POWER ♀

opening act: charli xcx (vroom vroom/after the afterparty/roll with me/ lipgloss joined by cupcakke)
act 2: melanie martinez (soap/pity party)
act 3: mř (lean on/ xxx88/ final song)
act 4: marina diamandis (mowgli's road/ homewrecker/ i'm a ruin/ how to be a heartbreaker)
act 5: grimes (realiti/ kill v. maim/ flesh without blood)
act 6: rita ora (your song/ ((girls when it is released))/ rip/ hot right now)
act 7: girli (so you think you can f*** with me do ya / feel ok / girl i met on the internet / f*** right back off to LA)
act 8: lana del rey (introduced by ride monologue before performing ride/ ((she then performs the larina duet WHCIH WILL EXIST ONE DAY being joined by marina ofc))/ lust for life / west coast / video games / cruel world / off to the races
act 9: florence + the machine (delilah / what kind of man / shake it out / dog days are over)
act 10: lorde (tennis court/ royals/ perfect places/ liability/ ribs/ yellow flicker beat/ team ((the remix she performed on PH tour)) green light)
headliner: lady gaga (dance in the dark/ born this way/ judas/ swine/ what's up ((4 non blondes cover))/ million reasons/ gypsy/ poker face ((she sings the first verse and chorus w/ piano cherry style then goes into the full song/ just dance/ the cure/ perfect illusion/ sexxx dreams/ edge of glory/ bad romance)

https://open.spotify.com/user/11173483491/p...l1vgInGyZcmIRtG

+Quote Post
PeteFromLeeds
post Jun 5 2017, 05:37 PM
Post #6
   No Gallery Pics

Lotti's list has just reminded me that there's only two female acts in the whole of my concert kink.gif Currently deliberating whether to add a surprise Madeline Juno appearance

This post has been edited by PeteFromLeeds: Jun 5 2017, 05:38 PM

+Quote Post
Maurice!
post Jun 5 2017, 05:53 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

The Killers
Robbie Williams+ Take That
Madonna
Justin Timberlake
Shawn Mendes
Olly Murs
Little Mix
Rolling Stones
Katy Perry
Lady Gaga
One Direction
Reunion act/closer: A 5 piece Spice Girls.

+Quote Post
Iz~
post Jun 5 2017, 05:55 PM
Post #8
consentes dei Juno Jupiter Minerva
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 12,929

oh I will have the perfect lineup for this let me actually do it to the full and see how obvious I can be

+Quote Post
BillyH
post Jun 5 2017, 05:59 PM
Post #9
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 6,614
   No Gallery Pics

This is an awesome thread, already loving people's replies so far!

Restricting my choices to four songs per artist (except the headliner who get double), and ten acts, otherwise it would go on for days. Originally I had it at three songs each/six for the headliner, but that left out too many classics...

GlastonBilly

Opening Act: Ferry Corsten (Out of the Blue, Gouryella, Carte Blanche, Barber's Adagio for Strings)
Act 2: Underworld (Two Months Off, Push Upstairs, Moaner, Born Slippy NUXX)
Act 3: New Order (True Faith, Regret, Bizarre Love Triangle, Blue Monday)
Act 4: Erasure (Stay With Me, Stop, Drama, A Little Respect)
Act 5: The Killers (Somebody Told Me, Human, Shot At The Night, All These Things That I've Done)
Act 6: The Prodigy (No Good, Everybody In The Place, Charly, Out of Space)
Act 7: Pulp (Disco 2000, Mis-Shapes, Sorted For E's & Wizz, Common People)
Act 8: The KLF (What Time Is Love, Last Train To Trancentral, Justified & Ancient, 3AM Eternal)
Act 9: Muse (New Born, Space Dementia, Butterflies & Hurricanes, Plug In Baby)
Headliner: Pet Shop Boys (One In A Million, The Sodom & Gomorrah Show, Rent, What Have I Done To Deserve This, Love Is A Bourgeois Construct, Vocal, Always On My Mind, It's A Sin)

Yeah they're all guys, soz unsure.gif I guess Tammy Wynette and Dusty are there at least to sing J&A/WHIDTDH...

This post has been edited by BillyH: Jun 5 2017, 06:09 PM

+Quote Post
J▲hq
post Jun 5 2017, 06:07 PM
Post #10
alt er love
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

Pete I am screaming at the inclusion of Sergey :') It just looks so random / not someone I'd have expected to be included at all!
--

Opening act: Ylvis (The Fox)
Act 2: Lena (Satellite)
Act 3: McFly (5 Colours In Her Hair/Obviously/Transylvania)
Act 4: Glee Cast (Don't Stop Believin'/Loser Like Me)
Act 5: Justin Bieber (Beauty & a Beat/As Long As You Love Me/Sorry)
Act 6: The Vamps (All Night/Somebody To You/Wild Heart)
Act 7: Lady Gaga (Born This Way/Alejandro/Dance In The Dark/Paparazzi)
Act 8: Troye Sivan (Wild/Youth)
Act 9: Paramore (Still Into You/Decode)
Act 10: One Direction (Best Song Ever/Story of my Life/What Makes You Beautiful)
Headliner 1: Carly Rae Jepsen (I Really Like You/LA Hallucinations/Warm Blood/Your Type/Making the Most Of The Night)
Headliner 2: Taylor Swift (Eyes Open/Love Story/Wonderland/Out of the Woods/I Knew You Were Trouble/New Romantics)

Opening with 'What Does The Fox Say?' because why the f*** not tbh, and let's get everyone in the mood. Lena up next as Eurovision needs some representation and it's my favourite entry from the contest / one of my favourite songs of all time. McFly are needed as I've probably seen them live more than any other artist and they always bring it. Reunite the cast of Glee because the show was a huge part of my life during the first few seasons. Then we just have a bunch of my favourite artists and Paramore do "Decode" as it's the first song I ever won any form of online song contest with :') and it gives representation to Twilight, something else that was huge in my life. Yes Carly & Taylor are sharing the bill as a double headline act because the former needs to perform some tracks from one of the most perfect pop albums of all time and the latter is just my favourite artist.

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Jun 5 2017, 06:11 PM
Post #11
THE BLAZE *.*
Member No.: 18,061

So this would be a whole day thing like the Summertime Ball kink.gif

The Saturdays (Not Giving Up, Issues, Disco Love)
Zara Larsson (Lush Life, Uncover, Carry You Home, Ain't My Fault)
Gabrielle Aplin (Panic Chord, Please Don't Say You Love Me, Home)
Little Mix (Touch, Change Your Life, Dna)
Nina Nesbitt (The Apple Tree, Stay Out)
Lawson (When She Was Mine, Standing In The Dark)
Jordin Sparks (SOS, Battlefield, Tattoo)
Samantha Jade (Up, Soldier)
Lauren Aquilina (Fools, How Would You Like It)
Tinashe (All Hands On Deck, Wildfire, Player)
Christina Perri (The Words, A Thousand Years, Human)
Olly Murs (Dance With Me Tonight, Up)
Demi Lovato (Up [with Olly], Made In The USA)
Foxes (Cruel, Let Go For Tonight)
Paloma Faith (Only Love Can Hurt Like This)
Dami Im (Sound of Silence, Superlove, Fighting For Love)
Kelly Clarkson (Behind These Hazel Eyes, My Life Would Suck Without You, Heartbeat Song, Since U Been Gone, Invincible, Dark Side, Breakaway)
Michelle McManus (All This Time)

+Quote Post
Regina
post Jun 5 2017, 06:12 PM
Post #12
Bovril Lasagna
Member No.: 5,572

Well firstly Aaron Taylor Johnson as host/backing dancer, clearly.

Kylie Minogue (All The Lovers, The One, I Should Be So Lucky, Into The Blue)
Jennifer Lopez (Love Don't Cost A Thing, On The Floor, Booty, Jenny From The Block)
Celine Dion (Loved Me Back To Life, My Heart Will Go On)
Shania Twain (Man! I Feel Like A Woman!, I'm Gonna Getcha Good!, You're Still The One)
Justin Timberlake (SexyBack,TKO)
Alanis Morissette (Ironic, Thank U, Hands Clean)

-Alanis to do You Oughta Know joined by P!nk-

P!nk (So What, Blow Me)
Lady Gaga (Million Reasons, You & I, Judas)
Lawson (Roads, Learn To Love Again, Juliet)
John Mayer (Love On The Weekend, Assassin, Neon)

-John and Kylie do a new version of Where The Wild Roses Grow-

and then Kylie again to close with Beautiful

This post has been edited by Regina: Jun 5 2017, 06:13 PM

+Quote Post
JosephStyles🐶
post Jun 5 2017, 06:20 PM
Post #13
long hair don't care
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 13,530

Decided on a mix of both classic artists I love and current fresh artists. Tried to keep it at least slightly realistic so no Girls Aloud reunion kink.gif would also be an all-day thing like Cameron's laugh.gif

The Vamps [Oh Cecilia (Breaking My Heart), Can We Dance, All Night]
Cheat Codes [Let Me Hold You, No Promises with Demi Lovato]
Benjamin [Bad Luck Love, Young & Restless]
Ulrik Munther [Heroes in Defeat (Change Your Mind), Tell the World I'm Here]
Iggy Azalea [Fancy with Charli XCX]
Ariana Grande [Problem with Iggy Azalea, Side to Side with Nicki Minaj, One Last Time]
Shawn Mendes [There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back, Treat You Better, Stitches]
Lily Allen [The Fear, Hard Out Here]
Tom Odell [Real Love, Another Love, Magnetised]
Cheryl [Call My Name, I Don't Care, Crazy Stupid Love with Tinie Tempah, Fight for This Love]
Justin Bieber [What Do You Mean?, As Long As You Love Me, Sorry]
Delta Goodrem [Believe Again, I Can't Break it to My Heart, Born to Try, Wings]
Troye Sivan [WILD, HEAVEN, DKLA with Tkay Maidza, YOUTH]
Mariah Carey [Touch My Body, Hero, Fantasy, #Beautiful with Miguel]
Lucie Silvas [Those Hands, The Game Is Won, Guardian Angel, What You're Made Of]
SURPRISE ACT: One Direction exclusive reunion [Drag Me Down, Best Song Ever, Kiss You, Night Changes, What Makes You Beautiful]
HEADLINER: Britney Spears [Work Bitch, (You Drive Me) Crazy, Womanizer, Overprotected, ...Baby One More Time, Everytime, Make Me... with G-Eazy, Toxic]
CLOSER: Harry Styles [Sign of the Times]

+Quote Post
Iz~
post Jun 5 2017, 06:41 PM
Post #14

Nightwish are my Ari, they have with them Tarja, Anette AND Floor, who'll take the lead vocals for the songs they did with the band, and they will interject with their songs throughout the show

warm up instrumental of Dark Chest Of Wonders
opening set: Mika, starting with Happy Ending (because irony) and seguing through My Interpretation into Grace Kelly
set 2: Alexis Jordan, doing Happiness and then getting joined by PinkiePieSwear to cover Flutterwonder
set 3: Lindsey Stirling/Halestorm, starting with former alone to do Crystallize and Roundtable Rival, then she gets joined by Halestorm to do Shatter Me and backs them up as they do Apocalyptic
set 4: Nightwish come on for End Of All Hope and Nemo, then launch into a FULL 10 minute rendition of Ghost Love Score with Lindsey doing the strings
set 5: Lights comes on to do Ice, then is joined by Owl City to do Cactus In The Valley and Honey And The Bee together, then Owl City continues on alone to do Vanilla Twilight
set 6: Within Temptation do a long last-minute set of Whole World Is Watching, And We Run, Angels, Memories, Faster and Our Solemn Hour
set 7: Amaranthe appear, to do Amaranthine and Drop Dead Cynical
set 8: Following up the heavy Amaranthe, Nightwish come to do (again, the full 14 minute thing) of The Poet And The Pendulum, Ghost River and (joined by Amaranthe of course) Amaranth
set 9: A supergroup of Japanese seiyuus and singers made up of Aya Hirano, Eir Aoi and Aimer cover Hacking To The Gate (by Kanako Itou) who sadly couldn't make it and then do a quickfire verse each from Super Driver, Innocence and Brave Shine
set 10: Kalafina come on and do To The Beginning, then cover Let Me Hear (from Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas) in a ballad style
set 11: An orchestra does The White Tree (the lighting of the beacons music from Lord Of The Rings), and then follows that with the Game Of Thrones theme, the Back To The Future theme and a movement of The Battle from Gladiator
set 12: Following this film/TV heavy section, Nightwish does a selection of songs from Imaginaerum, coming back in to that title track playing, then perform Storytime, Turn Loose The Mermaids and The Crow, The Owl And The Dove, ending with the 14 minute long Song Of Myself
set 13: Rihanna comes on to do Russian Roulette and Unfaithful, and stays on for the next set to help...
set 14: Eminem to do Love The Way You Lie and Stan
set 15: Nightwish does Meadows Of Heaven and Ever Dream, following with the 10 minute long Beauty Of The Beast
set 16: My Chemical Romance relivens up proceedings with a loud performance of Helena and Welcome To The Black Parade
set 17: Keane do Spiralling and cover Viva La Vida for Coldplay, who were too expensive to book
set 18: Muse come and do Uprising, then embrace madness and join Mr Lordi to do Hard Rock Hallelujah
set 19: BABYMETAL do Babymetal things, like Megitsune, Road Of Resistance, Gimme Chocolate and Iine!. Lordi sticks around on stage at this point because why not
set 20: Kyla La Grange winds down the audience after that hyper injection with Heavy Stone and then covers Lana's Ride
set 21: Gorillaz turn up and do a long set of Feel Good Inc, Rhinestone Eyes, DARE, Clint Eastwood and Ascension
closing set: Walking back into the tune of Alpenglow, all artists come back on stage to sing a chorus rendition of Fireflies led by Owl City, and then they all disperse leaving Nightwish to perform the entire 24 minute The Greatest Show On Earth. No one may leave early.

it will be hours long, it is entirely unrealistic and basically just fictional ravings in my mind and it will be glorious

+Quote Post
Regina
post Jun 5 2017, 06:43 PM
Post #15
Bovril Lasagna

WHERE are Within Temptation? :smoke;

+Quote Post
Iz~
post Jun 5 2017, 06:44 PM
Post #16

QUOTE(Regina @ Jun 5 2017, 07:43 PM) *
WHERE are Within Temptation? :smoke;

God damnit I was going to put them in somewhere as well. Let me think up a lengthy set for them. 6 songs so I can apologise appropriately.

+Quote Post
Regina
post Jun 5 2017, 07:01 PM
Post #17
Bovril Lasagna

Paradise, Angels, Our Solemn Hour, Memories, Faster, Ice Queen.

+Quote Post
ThePensmith
post Jun 5 2017, 07:01 PM
Post #18
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 13,208
   No Gallery Pics

Great topic this! Mine is an all day festival as well. Based this on a realistic basis so centred it round artists I listen to a lot at the moment. I present to you...

LEXFEST

OPENING: Texas - Say What You Want / Summer Son / Inner Smile / In Demand / In Our Lifetime
The Corrs - Breathless / Dreams / Runaway / What Can I Do / So Young
Una Healy - Battlelines / The Waiting Game / Higher (Surprise Saturdays Cover) / Staring at the Moon / Stay My Love (Sam Palladio as Surprise Guest)
All Saints - I Know Where It's At / One Strike / Rock Steady / Pure Shores / Never Ever
Melanie C: Anymore / Think About It / Northern Star / Never Be The Same Again / I Turn To You (Surprise Guest - Emma Bunton for 2 Become 1)
Rick Astley - Keep Singing / Pray With Me / Dance / Angels on My Side / Never Gonna Give You Up
5ive - Everybody Get Up / If Ya Gettin' Down / Let's Dance / When the Lights Go Out / Keep on Movin'
McFly - Friday Night / Shine a Light / Star Girl / All About You / Five Colours in Her Hair
Pharrell Williams - Marilyn Monroe / Can I Have It Like That? / Frontin' / Come Get it Bae / Happy
1ST WARM UP: Olly Murs - Dance with Me Tonight / Heart Skips a Beat / Dear Darlin' / Grow Up / Troublemaker / Wrapped Up / Years and Years
2ND WARM UP: Ed Sheeran - Perfect / U.N.I / Sing / Bloodstream / Lego House / Castle on the Hill / Thinking Out Loud
HEADLINING: Take That - Greatest Day / Patience / Giants / New Day / The Flood / Back for Good / These Days / Shine / Rule the World / Never Forget

This post has been edited by ThePensmith: Jun 5 2017, 07:02 PM

+Quote Post
Logged in as:
post Jun 5 2017, 07:03 PM
Post #19
Logged in as: Logged in as: Logged in as: Logged in as: Logged i
Member No.: 21,005

QUOTE(JosephStyles�� @ Jun 5 2017, 07:20 PM) *
SURPRISE ACT: One Direction exclusive reunion [Drag Me Down, Best Song Ever, Kiss You, Night Changes, What Makes You Beautiful]
basil.gif

Don't know where to start for me laugh.gif It'd probably take place over 4 days (Fri to Mon) and each day will start with an Adam Young Score (feat. lights, smoke, stage movements etc.) and each day will have its own genre (mostly so no petty critisism xo)

DAY 1: ROCK & INDIE
  1. CHVRCHES
  2. Evanescence
  3. Kelly Clarkson
  4. Tonight Alive
  5. Avril Lavigne
  6. Against the Current
  7. Ed Sheeran (buzzjack:triggered)
  8. Paramore
  9. CHVRCHES (again)
  10. Imagine Dragons
  11. Avril Lavigne (again)
  12. Halsey
  13. Paramore (again)
  14. LIGHTS
  15. Against the Current (again)
  16. PVRIS
DAY 2: DANCE & ELECTRO
  1. Illenium
  2. Watermat
  3. Alan Walker
  4. Avicii
  5. Fox Stevenson
  6. DJ Sasha
  7. Sigma
  8. MaRLo
  9. Duke Dumont
  10. Axwell /\ Ingrosso
  11. DJ Fresh
  12. Avicii (again)
  13. Kygo
  14. Jim Yosef
  15. LarsM/Diviners
  16. Sigala
  17. Basshunter
  18. Knife Party
  19. Swedish House Mafia
  20. Avicii (3rd time kink.gif )
DAY 3: POP (and extra electro)
  1. Carly Rae Jepsen (w/ Owl City singing each other's songs)
  2. Inna
  3. Ellie Goulding
  4. The Veronicas
  5. Calvin Harris
  6. Galantis
  7. NERVO
  8. Tove Lo
  9. JLS
  10. Phoebe Ryan
  11. David Guetta
  12. Ke$ha
  13. Alex Gaudino (currently listening to his album and it's amazing music.gif )
  14. Gabrielle Aplin
  15. Selena Gomez
  16. Jasmine Thompson
  17. Katy Perry
  18. Labrinth
  19. Rachel Platten
  20. Sia
  21. Galantis (second time)
  22. Ellie Goulding (second time)
DAY 4: RNB/RAP etc.
  1. Dizzee Rascal
  2. example
  3. Iggy Azalea
  4. Tinie Tempah
  5. Iyaz
  6. Quavo
  7. Eminem
  8. B.o.B
  9. N-Dubz (fol. by just Dappy)
  10. example (again)
  11. Rizzle Kicks
  12. Iggy Azalea (again)
  13. Chris Brown
*Day 1 and 4 will allow the acts to play more songs to compensate for the fewer acts wink.gif

Couldn't make it nocheer.gif (and are played in between acts via the radio): Lily Allen, Jason Derulo, Marina And The Diamonds, Martin Garrix, Matrix & Futurebound, Nero, Nicky Romero, Oliver Heldens, Sub Focus, Taylor Swift, The Chainsmokers, twenty one pilots.

This took long enough to make without listing the songs, use your imaginétion x tongue.gif

This post has been edited by ReyOfSpunShine: Jun 5 2017, 07:07 PM

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Jun 5 2017, 07:09 PM
Post #20
Buzzjacks Resident Head c**t In Charge
Member No.: 16,660

Opening act: Alexandra Burke ft. Beyoncé - Listen, Crazy In Love & Between The Sheets (mashup)
Act 2: Little Mix - No More Sad Songs (feat. Iggy Azalea), Black Magic, Wings, Touch, Salute
Act 3: Loreen - Euphoria, Statements, Heal, My Heart Is Refusing Me, Sober
Act 4: Jason Derülo - In My Head, Talk Dirty (Winter Gordon Remix), Swalla
Act 5: Iggy Azalea & Nicki Minaj - Switch (feat. Rochelle Humes), No Frauds, Super Bass, Fancy/Starships Mashup
Act 6: The Saturdays - What About Us, 808, Higher (guest appearance from Cheryl Cole & Nicola Roberts), Wish I Didn't Know
Act 7: Selena Gomez - Good For You, Who Says (feat. Samantha Jade & Ariana Grande), Come & Get It, Whiplash (feat. Britney Spears), Hands To Myself
Act 8: Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River, Mirror, Love Sex Magic (feat. Selena Gomez)
Act 9: Samantha Jade - Shake That, Turn Around, What You've Done To Me, Firestarter
Act 10: Beyoncé - Mashup of her greatest songs: Single Ladies, Halo, Grown Woman, Partition, Formation, Survivor & Scared of Lonely
Act 11: Katy Perry - Dark Horse/Swish Swish/Get On Your Knees (feat. Nicki Minaj), Firework, Waking Up In Vegas, Dressin'Up
Act 12: Alexandra Burke - Start Without You, The Silence, Before It Exlodes (feat. Bruno Mars), Elephant, Bad Boys
Act 13: BJSC REMIX: Bonbon, All Night Long, Till It Hurts/Shotgun, Animals, Blush, 10.000 Luchtballonnen, I Know A Place

Closing song: Hallelujah (Extended Mix) - Alexandra Burke ft. Little Mix, Rochelle Humes, Selena Gomez, Samantha Jade and Loreen

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th June 2017 - 10:36 PM