BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> CRY~
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
HausofSZA
post Jun 19 2017, 04:14 PM
Post #1
Henrietta R Hippo
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 13,007

So as Rob saw first hand on the weekend, I can be a bit of a CRYER. The particular cause of it this time was the end of a Drag Race episode :') Anything can set me off if i'm feeling even slightly emotional but mainly Disney films, seeing other people cry and saying goodbyes get me going.

Are you a big cryer or are you emotionally frigid? What sets you off? Do you ever ugly cry*? What was the last thing to make you bawl? DISCUSS~
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HarryEzra
post Jun 19 2017, 04:17 PM
Post #2
Sit Down. Be Humble.
Member No.: 20,835

See I am not much of a emotional person when it comes to crying, I barely do so. I am more likely to cry when laughing than to cry when sad or emotional if that makes sense and not at all emotionless :')

This post has been edited by HarryEzra: Jun 19 2017, 04:19 PM

+Quote Post
cq(uavo)merqn
post Jun 19 2017, 04:18 PM
Post #3
brqr is a flop
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,155
   No Gallery Pics

I don't cry very often at all

+Quote Post
Moses!
post Jun 19 2017, 04:19 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 20,217
   No Gallery Pics

I'm a very emotional person and can cry about little things.The last time i cried was the Manchester terrorist attack.

+Quote Post
HausofSZA
post Jun 19 2017, 04:20 PM
Post #5
Henrietta R Hippo

QUOTE(Maurice! @ Jun 19 2017, 05:19 PM) *
I'm a very emotional person and can cry about little things.The last time i cried was the Manchester terrorist attack.

Yeah I was a mess during that too sad.gif

Another biggie for me is concerts mellow.gif Mainly Gaga - I can't watch her live without crying :'(

+Quote Post
Jade
post Jun 19 2017, 04:21 PM
Post #6
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 12,810

I can definitely be an emotional messT at times. I cried a little bit just yesterday because I was having an insecure day and felt really ugly, I calmed down and have been absolutely fine today but I just have those kind of days from time to time. I also cried a couple of weeks ago because I was so stressed about impending work experience. It's not a daily occurrence or anything but maybe a few times a month when I am feeling insecure or anxious about something. I don't really get tearful over TV shows/films that much but ofc I cried at Marley and Me, who hasn't x

+Quote Post
mdh
post Jun 19 2017, 04:24 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

I'm a massive overthinker (when it comes to people saying things to me), so I have a tendency to cry at the most unimportant things :') I just over-analyze everything that people say to me and end up taking offense far too easily. It's something I'm trying to work on, though.

In general, though, I don't really tend to cry all that much - only very occasionally when I'm emotional (but for the most part I'm not that much of an emotional person)

+Quote Post
සුනුවිසුනු වී ඇත
post Jun 19 2017, 04:27 PM
Post #8
We won't be around cause we're leaving this mad house
Member No.: 21,005

I get emotional even in the silliest of things, such as crying over a tv or movie character dying, I guess it's my way of congratulating the actors on acting so well.

The last episode of Merlin where Merlin comes out to Arthur as a wizard and Arthur's reaction to it, then saying THANK YOU just before dying cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif

+Quote Post
Iz~
post Jun 19 2017, 06:53 PM
Post #9
consentes dei Juno Jupiter Minerva
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 12,929

I cry when emotional music charges in to my favourite TV shows and at no other times.

It actually takes a lot but when I do I remember it. I was a mess at the end of Angel Beats, Konosuba's last episode did something to me with how perfect it was, for a couple of examples in the last year.

Actually I do cry at other times, if I feel emotionally overwhelmed and that's rather relieving because I never used to.

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Jun 19 2017, 06:57 PM
Post #10
One Mississippi you're here, luvin me with all your heart
Member No.: 21,161

I cry mostly at TV shows and occasionally a ballad kink.gif

+Quote Post
Bairlas
post Jun 19 2017, 07:25 PM
Post #11
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

I don't cry at life, except when my Grandad passed and I was a f***ing mess.

A TV show or movie however can get me into tears in an instant. Shonda Rhymes knows exactly how to make me greet like a baby.

+Quote Post
13 Beaches
post Jun 19 2017, 08:06 PM
Post #12
Lusts for Life
Member No.: 21,753
   No Gallery Pics

The only times I've cried since I was young was when each of my grandparents passed and at their funerals, when my mum told me my grandad had cancer and when I moved to Canada and got into the apartment and realised I was all alone in a foreign country for months.

I'm really not a crier when it comes to TV shows or films, I've never cried at anything. It's just been a real life things.

+Quote Post
Cucumberella
post Jun 19 2017, 08:50 PM
Post #13
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 9,403

i'll contribute but WHAT PART

it was when ru made them look at the child pictures wasn't it :') gets me everytime

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jun 19 2017, 08:51 PM
Post #14
Balegdah
Member No.: 10,139

I can't remember the last time I cried at real life that was directly related to me that wasn't something stupid when I was drunk or because I was having a particular bad depression moment laugh.gif Because in alcohol's case I have cried because my housemate went to bed instead of staying up with me and I was crying that he hated me, shit like that. Apart from the Manchester attack, obv that is rea life but I guess I mean things that happen to me I don't cry at often, I guess because I haven't had a close family death or anything, the Manchester attack was obviously horrendous though and really hit home being a context I could have been in, and when I knew people from here were there, that children had died etc. sad.gif

Last time I cried that was from media was like 2 days ago, I wept my eyes out watching Bad Girls series 2 when Zandra died cry.gif I cry more often at TV or music than real life. I didn't cry at Drag Race being all retrospective though, that sort of gives me the lump in my throat like I'm about to cry but when a fave dies and it's in really tragic circumstances I am GONE. Even video games, I cried when I thought Sully died in Uncharted for example, it normally has to be a tragic death to make me cry. I also cried in the Pokemon anime though because Lillie finally got over her fear of touching Pokemon thanks to the cute little thing in my sig at the moment <3

+Quote Post
HausofSZA
post Jun 19 2017, 08:53 PM
Post #15
Henrietta R Hippo

QUOTE(Cucumberella @ Jun 19 2017, 09:50 PM) *
i'll contribute but WHAT PART

it was when ru made them look at the child pictures wasn't it :') gets me everytime

Season 5 Roxxxy's emotional meltdown after sing off / Ru's "as gays we get to choose our family" speech. I just thought about the gay family I have and the enjoyment it gives me, had a little tear and then just went fully :'(((((((((((((

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jun 19 2017, 08:57 PM
Post #16
Balegdah
Member No.: 10,139

Omg I rewatched that episode yday and is it bad I laughed because I remembered Katya's "I think of you all the time, for example this morning at the bus stop" read laugh.gif

+Quote Post
cq(uavo)merqn
Post #17
brqr is a flop
Member No.: 23,155
   No Gallery Pics

I cried when First Time flopped

+Quote Post
Cucumberella
Post #18
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 9,403

QUOTE(HausofSZA @ Jun 19 2017, 09:53 PM) *
Season 5 Roxxxy's emotional meltdown after sing off / Ru's "as gays we get to choose our family" speech. I just thought about the gay family I have and the enjoyment it gives me, had a little tear and then just went fully :'(((((((((((((

OMG an old episode YES!!!!!!!! that one is ridiculous

so sad watching first time. the one that had me SOBBING was all star's 1 untucked when they all talk about their fathers and i absolutely crushed up

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd July 2017 - 08:29 AM