BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Hilarious Stories, Sharing is Caring
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Emily Haines
post Jun 21 2017, 08:46 AM
Post #1
Gunshot Glitter™
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,790
   No Gallery Pics

So have you witnessed something funny, or been told a story that you find hilarious?

Someone told me the following story & now everytime I try and tell it to other people, I dissolve into a fit of giggles halfway through telling it and can't breathe. I'm not sure if this will translate well in a text post, as my childish giggles are probably infectious to others, but here goes:

A female colleague was on a bus at night (in South Shields if any Northerners are lurking). Alongside her on the bus was this completely mortal guy who proceeded to pass out. Whilst passed out, he lost control of his bodily functions and wet himself. When he eventually awoke, he stood up in a daze, not realising his trousers were already half way round his arse. His trousers then fell down, and unbeknowst to the guy, he had also poo'd himself. Out rolls the poo and drops onto the aisle of the bus. Pulling his trousers back up, he turns to the colleague and says "Alreet pet, you're gonna wanna turn away for this." He then picks up the poo, walks to the front of the bus, and chucks it out of the door onto the pavement! He then walks calmly back up the bus and takes a seat!

a) I hope he didn't hit anyone with the poo.
b) I wonder what people thought when they saw that on the pavement.

Share your amusing stories and give me a laugh please. I also love overhearing very random conversations so share those too. happy.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
5 Silas Frøkner
post Jun 21 2017, 09:02 AM
Post #2
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

What the actual f***?!?!! Just about died laughing at work at that!!! Cheers for that timely morning pick up, needed that

+Quote Post
Emily Haines
post Jun 21 2017, 08:50 PM
Post #3
Gunshot Glitter™
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Silas @ Jun 21 2017, 10:02 AM) *
What the actual f***?!?!! Just about died laughing at work at that!!! Cheers for that timely morning pick up, needed that

Well I'm glad someone has the same sense of humour as me laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Jonjo
post Jun 21 2017, 08:56 PM
Post #4
Together we are more.
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 5,042

!!

---

At work, I was helping a customer out, she must have been in her late 50's/early 60's and I was checking to see if we had any information on the system for her. I told her the item she was looking for was currently "Discontinued" and so the only place for that sort of thing right now is online or shops that sell things 2nd hand like CEX or something. So I ended up basically telling her "Unfortunately that's no longer available and it'll have to be a 2nd-hand job now, I'm afraid."

Something didn't seem right with that sentence and as she was walking away out the shop, I realised what I had said and turned to my colleague who was trying not to laugh! I felt so embarrassed! (I have no idea if she noticed what I had said or not!)

+Quote Post
Emily Haines
post Jun 21 2017, 08:59 PM
Post #5
Gunshot Glitter™
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Jonjo @ Jun 21 2017, 09:56 PM) *
!!

---

At work, I was helping a customer out, she must have been in her late 50's/early 60's and I was checking to see if we had any information on the system for her. I told her the item she was looking for was currently "Discontinued" and so the only place for that sort of thing right now is online or shops that sell things 2nd hand like CEX or something. So I ended up basically telling her "Unfortunately that's no longer available and it'll have to be a 2nd-hand job now, I'm afraid."

Something didn't seem right with that sentence and as she was walking away out the shop, I realised what I had said and turned to my colleague who was trying not to laugh! I felt so embarrassed! (I have no idea if she noticed what I had said or not!)

Hahaha!

That reminds me of the time my colleague told me to "Come on" when I was being ridiculous and I shouted rather loudly "Don't come on me!"

Bahaha we couldn't breathe.

+Quote Post
Jonjo
post Jun 21 2017, 09:00 PM
Post #6
Together we are more.
Member No.: 5,042

QUOTE(Emily Haines @ Jun 21 2017, 09:59 PM) *
Hahaha!

That reminds me of the time my colleague told me to "Come on" when I was being ridiculous and I shouted rather loudly "Don't come on me!"

Bahaha we couldn't breathe.
OMFG! mellow.gif

BRILLIANT.

+Quote Post
Cody On Ice
post Jun 21 2017, 09:00 PM
Post #7
check your thighs in the mirror... and i'm done
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Jonjo @ Jun 21 2017, 01:56 PM) *
!!

---

OH MY GOD

why it took me so long to get it i will never know

+Quote Post
DalekTurret32
post Jun 21 2017, 10:28 PM
Post #8
Time spent sitting all alone, time spent looking at my phone
Member No.: 21,666
   No Gallery Pics

One time, it was early 2014 and I was in Greece and I went to a film rental store. I spotted a section in the store that I have never noticed was there before. The first thing that caught my eye in the section was a poster of goofy caricatures of famous film characters, like Bruce Willis and Rambo. After looking at that poster, I saw a path in front of me. I thought there would be more films in that section just by looking at the path leading to a room. Were there more films? Of course there were more films! But the problem was, there were X-rated films. Walking out immediately, I realized what was in that section and then spotted a sign above the caricature poster that I didn't notice when I first walked in. The sign said "ΕΡΩΤΙΚΕΣ ΤΑΙΝΙΕΣ" (which is Greek for "erotic movies"). *Proceeds to facepalm*

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Jun 21 2017, 10:47 PM
Post #9
THE BLAZE *.*
Member No.: 18,061

I mentioned this to a few of you the other day when it happened, but I was getting the bus to work and an elderly couple came on. The bus hadn't even moved and the 2 of them decked it on the floor with the man flat on his back and the lady holding onto the poll looking like she was going down a slide. I felt slightly ignorant because I was trying to not make myself laugh and didn't help them (I was at the back of the bus, there were 10 people in front who could have helped too but didn't... Then the best thing was the driver just started driving away whilst this couple were lying on the floor laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th February 2018 - 11:38 PM