BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bugzy Malone - Through The Night, feat. DJ Luck and MC Neat
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
ML Hammer95
post Jul 7 2017, 08:34 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,265

Just playlisted by R1, no surprises for guessing the sample used! Not huge on Bugzy Malone half the time, but this is a certified banger - a mix of old school Garage and new school Grime. The Manc MC has been big for two years now and this could help him crossover.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NorthsideHisser
post Jul 7 2017, 08:48 PM
Post #2
Hiss Hiss Bish.
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,308
   No Gallery Pics

I wish it was a new song by DJ Luck and MC Neat with Bugzy Malone rather than just a sample (as I thought it was originally before I heard it).

A good updated version though and I think I prefer it to the original as it is more interesting production wise. I wish UK garage in general would come back though, I definitely prefer it to grime!

I like the way he says the first word 'f*ck'. Never heard it said like that before in song before I don't think. I like the nighttime video too.

+Quote Post
mdh
post Jul 8 2017, 08:12 AM
Post #3
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

This is brilliant, been a fan of it for about a month now. Very catchy and nice to see some more garage influenced rap get radio support. Can't see it being a hit but I bet it'll do something on Spotify at least.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th September 2017 - 09:55 PM