BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Closed TopicStart new topic
> JUNGLE THROW DOWN, anyone can vote!
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
WHO ENTERS THE HOUSE
MDH or TIM?
mdh [ 7 ] ** [33.33%]
Tim [ 14 ] ** [66.67%]
BRETT or LEW?
Brett [ 4 ] ** [19.05%]
Lew [ 17 ] ** [80.95%]
Total Votes: 21

lotita.
post Jul 16 2017, 08:19 PM
Post #1
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

MDH vs TIM

MDH
BASICALLY I have absolutely no idea what to expect from Big Brother so there's a 99% chance I'll have total meltdowns on a daily basis, catering to the comedic enjoyment of yourselves x

Also spamdh is gone now so you won't have to worry about being INTENSELY pissed off by me, and for the most part I'm not bitchy so

And my animal represents me on an emotional level so that says it all tbqh xx

#BuyMelodramaOniTunes

TIM
Dear bears of buzzjack,

I am battling mdh for a spot in the big brother house. Well let me tell y'all this. How is this even a fight? I mean we all know I can bring in the rating. I am enogh of a hate figure and loved enough to bring the drama, but also bring some fun into the house. I will probably be drunk most of the time, but I'm a fun drunk, Lotti knows xx

I see this as redemption for me. Over the past year I have turned several people against me, due to me going through shit that affected me badly. However I am in a much better place right now and I wanna redeem myself and show that I am not only a mood bitchy drunk, but I am also perfectly capable of making friends.

I think my history in BJBB shows I bring entertainment. I mean I didn't play it all fair last time, but I played the game and got punished for that, but I think I learned from that 😛

I'm not saying mdh is horrible and terrible as I think he'd be decent in the house. He's just got very bad luck having to compete with yours truly. I'm not one to suck up to all my housemates, whcih I feel mdh would do.

XoXo your new BJBB housemate

BRETT vs LEW

BRETT
Suede.
Battenberg.
Indie.
Politics.
Hilarity.
Disco Citizens.

Need I say more?

LEW

hello divas

if you're reading this it means i have had to throw down. U WANT DRAMA?????

now us peacocks are not always one for fighting but my feathers are out for u all tonight - i am LOUD i am PROUD and i am seductive.

how do you think i feel when i mating call your name???

are u enchanted yet xxxx

if not, i will let u know that this is the season of TRUE COLOURS (thank u he-who-shall-neva-post) and mine are beginning to bloom. do u dare see what's under my feathers???? u only know half the story

omg ACTUAL visual representation of u lot only knowing half the story

in the BJBB house i managed to come 3rd in a season where people said not much happened, so imagine what'll happen at my peak when i REALLY put my beak into things...

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lotita.
post Jul 16 2017, 08:19 PM
Post #2
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

YOU HAVE UNTIL HALF PAST!!!!!

+Quote Post
Brett-Butler
post Jul 16 2017, 08:26 PM
Post #3
Howdy, disco citizens.
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 10,455
   No Gallery Pics

Ah well, enjoy the house Lew.

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st February 2018 - 09:06 AM