BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Head of Household Task
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
5 Silas Frøkner
post Jul 18 2017, 07:37 PM
Post #1
Surfing in paradise
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 3,474

Big Bear house, this is Big Bear.

Your first task is to become Head of Household. This will make you immune from the next set of nominations and give you an additional power to be revealed.

Your task is to create a short children's story with your animal as the main character.

You have until 7pm BST on July 20th to PM Big Bear with your story.

Good luck

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bitch
post Jul 18 2017, 07:38 PM
Post #2
Y'alls worst nightmare
Group: Members
Member No.: 16,660

Mess

The Adventures of Mama Blob coming to a store near you real soon

+Quote Post
LexC
post Jul 18 2017, 07:40 PM
Post #3
unofficially fabulous
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 5,342

I am ready, and I am a threat!

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Jul 18 2017, 07:45 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 21,161

Penny The Pussy being written now x *.*

Wtf am I gonna do for this laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Andrew.: Jul 18 2017, 07:45 PM

+Quote Post
Klaus
post Jul 18 2017, 07:48 PM
Post #5
wtf are perfect places
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

I forgot what my animal is even called laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cody On Ice
post Jul 18 2017, 07:50 PM
Post #6
check your thighs in the mirror... and i'm done
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

oh god I'm so bad at these

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jul 18 2017, 08:03 PM
Post #7
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Member No.: 10,139

I'll be awful at this but yay for a task! laugh.gif We'll see what my brain cooks up for Sassandra the sloth.

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Jul 18 2017, 08:15 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 21,161

QUOTE(Cody Rance @ Jul 18 2017, 08:50 PM) *

oh god I'm so bad at these

QUOTE(Liаm @ Jul 18 2017, 09:03 PM) *
I'll be awful at this but yay for a task! laugh.gif We'll see what my brain cooks up for Sassandra the sloth.

God help us laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Regina
post Jul 18 2017, 08:27 PM
Post #9
Raining Shitter
Member No.: 5,572

Hmm, i dunnoo....hmm

+Quote Post
Klaus
post Jul 19 2017, 02:53 PM
Post #10
wtf are perfect places
   No Gallery Pics

SENT. Considering I tried to write lots of stories as a kid but never did any endings for them, I'm happy that I've actually wrote a full story. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Regina
post Jul 19 2017, 03:31 PM
Post #11
Raining Shitter
Member No.: 5,572

Actually had so much fun doing this laugh.gif story was absolute pants but hey ho. MORE LITERARY THEMED THINGS PLS.

This post has been edited by Shaphne: Jul 19 2017, 05:50 PM

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Jul 19 2017, 05:09 PM
Post #12
Radical Pink Troll
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

I'm not sure I'm going to have time for this

+Quote Post
T Boy
post Jul 19 2017, 07:13 PM
Post #13
Radical Pink Troll
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

Omg, actually sent it

+Quote Post
Bitch
post Jul 20 2017, 05:53 PM
Post #14
Y'alls worst nightmare
Member No.: 16,660

Sent in me story, y'all gonna be shook

+Quote Post
lotita.
post Jul 20 2017, 06:56 PM
Post #15
feminist icon
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 21,777

BigBear is shook by some of these stories, results later tonight

+Quote Post
Klaus
post Jul 20 2017, 07:19 PM
Post #16
wtf are perfect places
   No Gallery Pics

I'm ready to be slain by these stories!

+Quote Post
lotita.
post Jul 20 2017, 07:20 PM
Post #17
feminist icon

first BigBear will reveal the stories!

+Quote Post
lotita.
post Jul 20 2017, 07:21 PM
Post #18
feminist icon

Grant

Once upon a time, there was a lonely otter called Osiris.
Every day he’d sit on the banks of the river and watch the other otters laugh and play together. They would play tailball and catch and hide and seek. They would invite Osiris to play but there was one problem; he couldn’t play tailball, he was too slow for catch and he was so good at hiding that the other otters would forget about him and play another game.
One day, Osiris was hiding in a moss-covered log near an old house. He has been waiting there for such a long time (almost all ten fingers worth of minutes!) and was starting to think he’d been forgotten again. “Oh what am I to do? All I want is to be friends with the other otters.” He cried. It was then that a delightful smell danced around his snout. It was like a party in his nostrils with all the best guests. Chocolate and peanut butter and cake and frosting. Like that great detective sleuth Scooby Doo, Osiris followed his nose to find the source of this magical smell. He followed it to the end of the log, over the giant toad stools, under the fallen trees where the wise owls gossiped about the fish and into the secluded house nearby. He pressed his snout against the glass and saw the most beautiful and tasty looking cake he’d ever seen. “wooooooww” he said though a puddle of drool, “I wish I could taste that”
Suddenly he felt a paw on his shoulder, “who are you and what are you doing here?” asked a harsh but oddly soft voice. It was old otter Odette, the scariest otter in the forest!
“AH….I….uh…y’see…ummm…” stammered Osiris.
“You wanted to steal my homemade cake, didn’t you? “She barked.
“NO…I mean…it looks so good.” He replied in a timid voice.
“It is indeed, I have been cooking for over 30 years.” Said the old otter, but in a softer voice. She continued, “since my dear Orwell passed, all I do now is cook for two but eat for one. I am so lonely and it makes me so sad. People think I’m mean because I do not share, but they never want to stay and chat to a lonely old otter.” She began to cry.
“Oh no, I’d happily stay with you, I love a nice cup of forest tea” reassured Osiris. “I always wished I could cook like this too. Can you teach me?”
“Why, of course my dear, come away in love.” Old otter Odette enthused.
And so the two of them went in and enjoyed a nice slice of cake and cup of tea, and the old otter shared all her baking secrets.

From this day on, old otter Odette was known as the joyful old otter and Osiris became her student. No longer was he lonely either my friends. For you see, the best way to make friends is to bake them a nice chocolate peanut butter cake. Soon, they were ALL too slow to play catch! And soon all the young otters were friends and nobody in the forest was lonely by the river banks.

Klaus

Slava the Slow Loris

There are tales as old as time and there is time as old as tales. The story of Slava the Slow Loris has been passed on through mums and dads, brothers and sisters, husbands and wives, aunties and uncles, grandmas and granddads and all other variations of friends and family. Each time this story is passed on, an aspect changes, twisting the story to give new details, new characters or new settings. One thing that remains a constant, as in all stories, is the beginning and that, as in all stories, is where we shall start.

On a small hill, protected by the forests of Skaul, was a small town. In that small town was a small house. In that small house was Slava the Slow Loris.
Slava lived in the house with his mum, dad, two older sisters, three younger brothers, granddad, auntie and cousin. Slava was neither the youngest nor the oldest and struggled to be heard by his family. He did not like the mayhem in his house and would often be found investigating the vast spaces contained within the forests of Skaul.

One day, after venturing further than he had ever been before, he found a mysterious glowing item on the floor. The item had immediately caught his eye with its transforming colour and appealing shape. Slowly, he went over to the item, being wary of this strong unknown object. Just as he was about to pick it up, a gust of wind created by a moving force knocked him off his feet.

It was a wolf and the item had gone!

Slava may have not known what this item was but he knew that he wanted it. He rushed to his feet and started to chase after the wolf.

Over the river and under the branches and over the rocks and under the bridges he ran. But he couldn’t keep up, the wolf was too fast for him!

He did not give up though and thought up a new strategy. He would use the trees! He climbed up the trunk of a wide oak tree and travelled across the branches. He regained focus of the wolf’s tracks and started to gain ground. When he managed to get right above the wolf, a tiger came out of nowhere and knocked the item right out of the wolf’s grip.

Now the tiger had the item and ran off. Slava had a new target! He stayed above ground and chased after the tiger, not looking back to see how the wolf was.
The tiger was even faster than the wolf and Slava was once again struggling to keep up. Slava tried throwing objects at the tiger but kept missing. However, the tiger was noticing and slowed down his pace to find out where the objects were coming from. His distracted attention meant he stumbled straight into a peacock.

The peacock dazed the tiger with its bright feathers, grabbed the item and ran off!

Slava once again refocused and ran after the peacock from the branches of the trees.

The peacock was slower than the wolf and the tiger but its beauty was potentially fatal to Slava. Slava could not look at the peacock for too long otherwise he would fall under its spell. This meant the peacock was just as difficult to keep up with as the wolf and the tiger.

However, the peacock found himself stuck when he reached the river. Before he could find his way across, a blob came out of the water. Shocked by how ugly the creature was, the peacock was left stunned and dropped the item.

The blob grabbed the item and went into the sea!

Slava now had his biggest problem yet, he could not track the blob from the branches in the tree! He was lowering himself down the tree when he saw an otter come out of the water, item in mouth!

This was not fair! This was his item, that he had found but now five other animals had stole it from his rightful hands. He was going to charge right up to the otter to finally retrieve the item for himself when a owl came down from a tree and grabbed the item straight from the otter!

This was really not fair! He had just been amongst the branches and now the item was up there, in the owl’s possession as he waited on the branch. Slava started to climb the tree once again but, as he did, he noticed movement underneath the branch where the owl was perched on.

It was a sloth and the sloth grabbed the item from the owl’s hands! The owl was so scared that it flew away to another part of the forest.

Slava continued to climb the tree and steadily went across the same branch that the sloth clung from. The sloth continued to hold the item but had gone back to sleep.

Slowly and carefully, Slava reached over and quietly took the item away from the sloth.

He finally had it! It was his! And its mysterious nature gave him such a great feeling! He knew he would be heard within his household now and so he was eager to get back there!

He ran back amongst the tree branches, keeping his wits about him at all times, knowing the dangers of the animals that surrounded him. As he got to the end of the forest, he climbed down from the tree and was ready to run back to his home. However, he noticed a dog and a cat emerge from both sides of his intended exit.

He hid in a safe space that he had discovered on one of his first trips to the forest and watched on as the cat and dog latched eyes on each other. They quickly started fighting each other, allowing Slava to run past them without them knowing, item in hand.

As Slava returned to his village, he felt a new aura surround him. The residents of the village were bowing to him as he passed. When he entered his home, his family members were willing to listen to him! He was noticed by them!

Slava had fought successfully for this item and now he was going to reap the benefits.

THE END.

TBoy

Snow Tiger and the other irrelevant animals
Once upon a time, in the far away land of Arcadia, there was a sanctuary of beautiful animals who lived, for the most part, in complete harmony. This land was ruled by Cameron, a four legged creature that saw himself as a lone wolf. This could not be further from the truth as he was often accompanied by fellow wolves, Cody and Lex.
In this magical paradise, there lived T Boy, the fiercest white tiger known across the land. He gave all who lived in the kingdom Abi Branning teas on a daily basis as he strolled through the jungles showing off his beautiful coat-white as snow and black as ebony. Animals were simply SHOOK at every siting-worried that he may bump into them and BATTER them, but none more than the three ‘lone wolves’.
Cameron decided that his rule could be threatened by the fact that T Boy was constantly slaying on all basis and came up with a plan. Lex and Cody were forced into hunting poor T Boy down in the deep, deep jungle. After a long struggle through the trees, Cody had the opportunity to kill T Boy on Cameron’s orders. Cody could not comply with these orders as he had grown fond of T Boy’s astonishing good looks and charm. He instructed T Boy to flee to the wetlands of Arcadia. In place of T Boy’s body, Cody gutted a small cat named Andrew and presented him to his master. Cameron was so power hungry that he didn’t even notice the body of a much inferior animal.
When T Boy finally made it to the wetlands, he came across an ugly, blobby fish named Tim. Tim turned out to be horrendously bitchy and extremely unhelpful and, well, honestly pretty useless that everyone is always pretty unsure as to why he seems to appear in every account of this story. It’s probably that he’s a visage so hideous that he simply cannot be forgotten. Ever.
T Boy eventually came across a savage otter named Shaphne who lived in a small house on the side of a river with a sloth called Liam and a slow loris called Klaus. There were also four other animals living there but they were extremely irrelevant. Even more so than Tim the blob tbh. Shaphne was amazingly talented at cutting other animals down to size and that was enough entertainment for T Boy to decide to randomly move in with seven other animals like some white bitch that had a thing for midgets thrice her age. They lived together in harmony dragging idiots and beige bitches.
Cameron later discovered that he’d been lied to and swiftly made plans to entrap T Boy. He created as potion that turned him into an old crone of a bear. No longer being the beautiful wolf he was known to be, he quickly adopted a code name: Lindsey. Lindsey was so hideous, there was absolutely no way that anyone would know that she really was Cameron. She quickly discovered T Boy’s whereabouts and set off to destroy him.
Whilst Shaphne and friends went out to work to rip to shreds all of the stupid idiotic animals, T Boy was visited by the ancient, ugly Lindsey. Lindsey cackled and tempted T Boy with a slice of battenberg. T Boy foolishly devoured the beautiful and delicious cake and it was too late-for the cake contained poison! T Boy fell into a coma and a horrific one at that-all he could hear in his unconsciousness was Jessie J squealing some ‘songs’.
Shaphne and friends returned and Liam saw what had happened and saw Lindsey fleeing. He screamed ‘CAN U NOT?’ And lead the charge. Lindsey became concerned above a waterfall and Shaphne, Liam and Klaus were ready for blood. Lindsey decided she had one more attempt to escape and promptly pushed herself into the water. No longer being the sleek wolf she had once been, she sank to the lower depths of the sea, never to be heard from again. Within 12 hours, Cody and Lex had also disappeared.
With Lindsey vanished and T Boy in a coma, Arcadia was in chaos. Lew, a glorious peacock, Jacob, a wise owl, were the only animals trusted to come up with a successor but they knew no one could ever beat T Boy. The white tiger was laid to rest and all came to pay tribute. Lotti, the most beautiful bear in all the land, rumoured to be the daughter of God-bear, Silas, also came to pay her respects. She placed a loving kiss onto T Boy’s forehead, wishing that beautiful tiger could be hers. With that kiss, however, T Boy awoke. From Lotti’s beauty, he immediately recognised her glorious personality. The two were wed within the hour and became the biggest power couple Arcadia had ever seen. They spent their days teaching each other German and Welsh and went on to own a successful supermarket chain known as Waitrose. All in the land lived happily ever after.

There was something about a crappy dog called something stupid like Cqmqmqjqkqwbdjdoqqasndkqqnqqnqqqn but it was all shet so it was removed.

The End.
Lex

Once upon a time, Wolfy McWolfface was playing in the barnyard with a ball. Another Wolf came up to him. His name was Howly McHowlface

Howly as all like “yo lemme play with yo ball”

And then Wolfy was all like “oh honey playing with balls, honey I’m an expert at playing with balls honey, oh honey”

And then Howly was all like “bish stfu I just wanted to play a game”

And then Wolfy was all like “oh honey game, honey I’m on the game honey”

And then Howly was all like “Wolfy you always do this, this is why nobody ever asks you to play with their balls”

And then Wolfy was all like “OH HONEY. OH HUN-NEY!”

Howly sighed. And then he was all like “just cus you got a Sugar Wolf who pays for everything for you!”

Wolfy stopped.

He paused.

And then Wolfy was all like "I DON’T HAVE A SUGAR WOLF . I’VE NEVER HAD A SUGAR Wolf. IF I WANTED A SUGAR DADDY, YES I PROBABLY COULD GO OUT AND GET ONE. BECAUSE I AM WHAT? SICKENING!‼ YOU COULD NEVER HAVE A SUGAR WOLF BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL. BABY EVERYTHING I HAVE I’VE WORKED FOR AND GOTTEN MYSELF. I HAVE BUILT MYSELF FROM THE GROUND UP... YOU f***ING BITCH!”

And then Wolfy McWolfface pounced on Howly McHowlface…and ripped him to shreds.

And then Wolfy was all like “Oh honey, murdered? Honey I’m always getting people murdering my bussy honey, OH HONEY!”

THE END

Jacob

Hi Silas

There was once a cute lil Owl who liked pepper

Sorry that's it I really was going to write something but I ran out of time </3

Owls are nice tho kids. xx

Cameron

lmao this is being written in 15 minutes, slay my lack of commitment

and yes it is short, slay my life etc etc etc

Deep into the black of night lies a place full of emptiness and betrayal, a place which conveys great sadness to those who enters its pathway. Being alone is not something that many find appealing, it is not something that draws you into the clutches of isolation, but something that results in the greatest feeling of all - isolation... This is how he liked it, the dark figure that preys on the weak in an attempt to be stronger. A figure so mysterious that you are unable to fully justify his existence despite feeling his presence in the room you are currently in. There is a phrase that is used to describe this creature of the night - the lone wolf. The lone wolf is always around yet cannot be seen, he lurks inside your memories and thoughts, influencing your opinions and outlook on life. The lone wolf is able to delve his claws into your heart and tear it to shreds - abolishing the love you once felt for the world. The lone wolf is no more than a companion that allows a balanced outlook on life to be communicated to your brain by assisting in expressing the difference between head or heart. The lone wolf is that feeling of fear that builds throughout your entire body when it comes to performing deeds which bring greater pleasure to ourselves than those around us. The lone wolf is the negative part of our life that we need to destroy in order to progress to a happier, healthy person.
Lew

BB SHORT STORY
THE COLOUR OF LIFE (PART I: 'FITE ME U LONG ASS BITCH')
by me xxxx

Patricia the Peacock was not a normal peacock. Mainly because she's called patricia u should be a PEAHUN THEN HUN!!!! NEVERTHELESS, SHE PERSISTED!!!!!!!! but she didn't let that get in her way. (neva assume ha gender xxxx) Aside from naming issues, she was an albino peacock who longed ever so much to be able to spread her feathers wide. Her heart wished that when she fanned her feathers, the sun would glow through them like a stained glass window and blind all the billy goat boyz who were looking under her bridge. However, she settled for a eggshell, off-white colour that made her look like a genderless ostrich.

Patricia would often encounter a barrage of abuse from her fellow animals. This was no change on a miserable Summer's day in Tim's vagina as Patricia took a stroll. One rly cunty Giraffe, called Garry (WHAT?????) catcalled our poor Patricia as she wandered close to water to take a long-ass drink. "HEY PATRICIA, u look like a dove lmaoooo REKT" sneered Garry, throwing Patricia off guard. "FUK OFF GARRY U BARE bast*rd U DON'T EVEN KNOW MY STORY FITE ME U LONG ASS BITCH!!! I WILL PECK U *ROTTEN*!!!!" she retorted. Despite her strong appearance, she was always left vulnerable by the lack of vibrance in her plumage, and always hid a deep sadness.

This abuse was the last straw for our heroine, and decided that she would take action. Luckily, almost as if by f***ing story coincidence she got like the BEST idea lyk u dont even know she was totally on top of it xxxx So Patricia extended her legs and patted her crow-ass feet along the Zoo to the mystery puddle. The mystery puddle was a glistening aurora borealis reflecting upon the shallow water, and was a fascination for Patricia. She loved the way the colours danced in the water cos she was bare plate so she decided to take action and find the source of the puddle and it's shining glory. Lucky for her, the large circus truck from the Zoo parked over the puddle with the exhaust purring a dark, black smog. Once the engine stopped roaring, Patricia noticed that more of the aurora borealis dripped from the exhaust right into the puddle! The water began to shine with more colour, and Patricia flapped ha feathers in glee, and decided to hide in some nearby bushes until the truck left at night.

After a long wait, the truck vacated its parking spot and left the puddle, and Patricia who avoided that curfew lyk a BOSS BIRD to meet properly at last. As a tear of joy fell from her face, she approached the puddle, and dipped her wing hesitantly into the water. Her white wing SOAKED up the colour and she jumped back in amazement, before screeching for joy. YESS GAWDT!!!! IT WORKEDT!!!! She started to dip more of her wings in the water until her feathers read like a technicolour print of all of her wishes and dreams. She danced around in a hallucinogenic daze, floating in pure euphoria as her true colours released Jade-style and fulfilled Patricia's destiny of being the truly vibrant peacock she deserved to be.

then 3 days l8r she died from poisoning cos its f***in petrol n she was high as f*** lol..... as if she wud be dancing around in pretty colours from fuel what do u expect the end xxxxx

Tim

The curious adventures of Momma Blob

Hello kids. Today I will introduce you to one of the kindest, loveliest and righteous animals in the whole of the animal kingdom. Her name is Momma Blob and she lives in the Kingdom of Yehesi, ruled by King Tim. He is the mightiest king in the Buzzjack world and protects his lands with pride.

King Tim is a lion, with several wives. He has 23 kids with them and Blob takes care of them all. She is the nanny of the royal palace. That’s why they call her Momma Blob. She raises the kids and loves them as if they are her own. I have never met an animal like her. She is one of a kind.

Momma likes to party though. When the kids go to bed the tequila flows. Cameron the Wolf comes along with her most of the time they head into town. Momma’s favourite club is The Striped Zebra. They sell tequila shots for 1 pound so it is no wonder Momma often gets f***ed up white girl wasted. Momma cannot dance for her life. She has a bubble but but she doesn;t know how to use it. Luckily Cameron the Wolf does. When the kids go to school Cameron drops by in the palace to give Momma Blob some very special private lessons in twerking. Momma has never felt so special. A sexy ginger wolf comes all the way to the palace just to teach her how tot werk. Their sessions usually start with a warmup to Girli’s megamix. This brings their inner hoe out and makes their hips flexible. They continue their session by twerking to Alexandra The Beast Burke and her song Start Without You. This really gets Momma into the groove and it didn’t take long before she could shake that ass like Nicki Minaj. Now everytime they end up in The Striped Zebra, Momma Blob steals the show by twerking her way through the crowd until she hits the pole and shows off her best moves. Upside down, without hands, grinding; you name it, she does it.

On one night out she met up with best friends Liam and Froot. They were as close as a Slow Lorris and a Sloth could be. They went everywhere together; the toilet, the gloryhole, the iamspamspamamiand obviously the club. It was early Thursday night when they met Momma Blob for the first time. As they sat at the bar of The Striped Zebra they noticed the most magical creature. They had heard the stories about her kindness and decided to engage in a conversation with her. Momma turned out to be everything the legend said about her. Kind, easy-going and a drunken mess. As the conversation continued it became clear that Liam had other intentions than Froot had. Liam the Sloth wanted to get a little too close to Momma. This made Froot very jealous and they both went all out to get as close to Momma Blob as possible. Most of the guests in the club remember what happened because they served quad vodka’s for half the price, but one did. Cucumberalla the Peacock was a shy guy who wanted nothing more than get away from the club, but his friends Froot the Slow Lorris and Lindsey the bear had too much of a good time and he didn’t want to end their fun. So he decided to keep an eye on the clubgoers. He spotted Liam and Froot grinding on Momma Blob as they tried so seduce her. He decided to check out what was happening, as he could see Momma’s look of discomfort in her eyes. When Cucumberella the Peacock aksed what was going on, Froot smacked him in the face, to which Liam reacted with a slap as well. The desperate attempts to impress Momma didn’t pay off and she quickly ran to the toilet. The boys got into an argument about who was at fault here. The argument got so heated that they got kicked out of the club faster than Cameron the Wolf earlier that night after he threw up on a bartender. Momma and Cucumberella followed the pair outside and spotted them brawling. Froot was already bleeding and Liam’s face was twice the size it normally was. Momma Blob came in between and used her magic wink to freeze the pair. As she and Cucumberella took them to the palace to solve this fight, the pair chatted about daily life. Once arrived at the palace she unfroze Liam and Froot and spoke to them in her strict voice. The pair listened to Momma closely and saw how bad they were behaving. They were best mates for goodness’ sake. Never should a woman come in between a friendship. Bro’s before hoes. The pair agreed to never let someone come in between them and they went back to how they were. Momma felt proud of herself for helping the pair makeup and not giving up, despite the situation looking hopeless.

The boys went home to sleep and Momma went back to her room. She decided to do a checkup on the kids of King Tim and noticed something was off. The door was open and a freezing wind blew through the corridor. Momma Blob rushed to the room only to find out 3 of the 23 kids were missing. As she started to panick she woke up the other kids, but none of them had been awake at the time of the disappearance. Momma rushed outside and noticed footsteps that looked like they were of a bear of a wolf. She immediately thought of LexC but he couldn’t have possibly kidnapped the kids, as he was in the iamspamspamamiwhen she passed by. She had to find the kids before the King woke up. She rushed outside and brought Andrew the Cat with her. He was a cleaner in the palace and was known for his great eyesight and smell. As he sniffed around he found the way to a dungeon near the palace. Inside of it they found a long passage which let to a classroom. There Momma found the 3 missing kids, chained to a desk each. In front of the classroom they saw Tboy the Wolf and Silas the bear. The pair were teaching the God and how gays were the source of all evil. The kids paid perfect attention as it was obvious they had been punished already. One of the kids noticed Momma and looked the other way. The poor fella got an electric shock and immediately stared at the chalkboard again. Momma had to find a way to get these kids out. She knew the pair were affraid of fire but how would she create enough of it tos care them, but not enough to save the kids. She decided to grab a cigarette from Andrew and lit it. A bit of smoke escaped as she smoked the cig. She lit multiple at the same time and more and more smoke flew into the classroom. It set off a fire alarm and Silas and Tboy realised something was up. Too scared to check out what was actually happening the pair screamed for their life as they took an emergency exit, leaving the kids behind. Momma Blob and Andrew the Cat ran to save the kids, but the smoke got too much. It appeared the ciggaretes Momma used set a haystack on fire, which produced an endless amount of smoke. Andrew came up with an idea. He would pee on the fire in an attempt to put it out and Momma would free the kids and run towards the exit. As the kids and Momma ran they noticed Andrew wasn’t following them. Momma ran back and saw Andrew on fire himself. He sacrificed himself in order to save them. What a brave move. He was such a loyal friend and great person. Momma couldnt help but cry.

Once they arrived back at the palace she immediately went up to King Tim to tell him what happened. Tim sent out a search party to arrest Silas and Tboy, aswell as to find Andrew. He called upon the Witch Lotti. She was banished from the Kingdom of Yehesi many years ago for cursing Andrew the Cat (he was a donkey back then) but this situation required a bit of magic. The search party found the 3 boys. Andrew was burned to the max, but Lotti the Witch managed to create a bit of Holy Water to help bring Andrew back to life. As Andrew woke up the pair of Silas and Tboy heard their verdict. They would have to rot away in prison for the rest of their lifes.

In an official ceremony Momma Blob, Andrew the Cat and Lotti the Witch all got King’s Honours. This was the highest prize someone could get. The 3 of them showed great bravery and showed they were incredibly kind-hearted.

Momma Blob continued to take care of the children, Andrew The Cat returned to his cleaning duties and Lotti the Witch now was an official healer and fortune teller at court.

+Quote Post
LexC
post Jul 20 2017, 07:26 PM
Post #19
unofficially fabulous
Member No.: 5,342

Okay most of these are INTERESTING interpretations of the "short" Story Task

+Quote Post
Klaus
post Jul 20 2017, 07:28 PM
Post #20
wtf are perfect places
   No Gallery Pics

Yay, those are brilliant! I like that others also brought in everyone else, although no one matches my moral of the story x

QUOTE(LexC @ Jul 20 2017, 08:26 PM) *
Okay most of these are INTERESTING interpretations of the "short" Story Task

I GOT CARRIED AWAY.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd February 2018 - 04:55 AM